Boxer introduces bill to stop pay of Gov Shutdown

Permanently cut the pay of ALL politicians

It's always been my opinion that elected officials should be paid only the average income of the population they represent.

Fine by me, they can start with the gang of 14 Democrat Fleabaggers who Fled out of the state Wisconsin.:eusa_whistle:

Oh, I think there is a very good chance of a shut down. The Republicans don't control things in the house, the TeaBaggers do. They will be happy to shut down government and stop SS checks going to little old ladies. Yup, just what the GOP needs with 2012 approaching.

Oh, I think there is a very good chance of a shut down. The Republicans don't control things in the house, the TeaBaggers do. They will be happy to shut down government and stop SS checks going to little old ladies. Yup, just what the GOP needs with 2012 approaching.

that's what you demonRats are hoping for anyway. you don't give a shit about debt,, you just want a hammer for 2012.. but you ain't gonna get it. why didn't you demonRats even have a budget when you were in power in the house?? cowardly beggargs one and all just like the new citizens of Illinois.. baaaawaaaahhhaaaaa haaaa.. :lol::lol:

Isn't if funny you don't HEAR a thing on how the Democrats have nearly shut down the Government in Wisconsin..

oh no, it's those EVEEEEEEL Republicans who want to do this..:eusa_whistle:

Fine by me, they can start with the gang of 14 Democrat Fleabaggers who Fled out of the state Wisconsin.:eusa_whistle:

the new residents of Illinois.. yep.. I'll vote for that. you can't live in Illinois and represent Wisconsin, it's against the rules.

It really helped the GOP in the 90s when they shut down government. Remember Bill Clinton's two terms? Yup, I am pretty sure the Baggers will shut things down. GO BAGGERS!

Don't think the Democrats aren't working out a way to shut down the Government folks.

That way they can BLAME THE REPUBLICANS.

Don't fall for it.

Everyone knows who is shutting the Government down. It is the TeaBag lead GOP. You see, deficits don't matter when the GOP is running up the red ink, but when the Dems do the same, DEFICITS MATTER!

Remember this ditty?

washingtonpost.com: Reagan Policies Gave Green Light to Red Ink

Come on Hypcrites, tell me Reagon and Cheney were wrong.

who is shuttting the government down? Republicans have a majority in the house,, obie wan has a veto power.... what's the scoop scoop?

SNIP::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

View Article Stats
Top Ten Richest Politicians in Congress

SAVE AS FAVORITEVIEW FAVORITES By Dr. Gerry Lower Posted by Debbie Scally (about the submitter)
Become a Fan (4 fans)
opednews.com

Here they are, good People. The richest ten politicians in Congress, according to the Huffington Post (1). While the economy has been going down the drain, capitol hill lawmakers have "gained a cumulative $1.4 Billion in personal wealth from 2008 to 2009" (2).

The actual report came from The Hill dot Com where they reported on the 50 wealthiest Congressmen (3). Here are the ten fattest cats in Congress as presented by the Huffington Post (1):

1) Senator John Kerry (D-Mass) - $188.6 Million

2) Representative Darrell Issa (R-California) - $160.1 Million

3) Representative Jane Harman (D-California) - $152.3 Million

4) Senator Jay Rockefeller (D-West Virginia) - $83.7 Million

5) Representative Michael McCaCaul - (R-Texas) - $73.8 Million

6) Senator Mark Warner (D-Virginia) - $70.2 Million

7) Representative Jared Polis (D-Colorado) - $56.5 Million

8) Representative Vern Buchanan (R-Florida) - $53.5 Million

9) Senator Frank Lautenberg (D-New Jersey) - $49.7 Million

10) Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-California) - $46.1 Million

We can firstly note that 7 of 10 of these politicians are Democrats,

all at.
http://www.opednews.com/articles/Top-Ten-Richest-Politician-by-Dr-Gerry-Lower-100906-64.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back