Winter Storm Gia.What A Mess!!,So How Did Global Warming Create This Massive Blizzard?

this is a good time for a reporter/reporters to head to the streets of the north east and ask pedestrians,,,,"So What Do You Think Of All Of This Global Warming"??

this is a good time for a reporter/reporters to head to the streets of the north east and ask pedestrians,,,,"So What Do You Think Of All Of This Global Warming"??
It wouldnt be a good time for the reporter unless he was trying to make fun of people that think weather is the same thing as climate.

:ack-1: :blowpop: :eusa_sick: Now wasn't the world supposed to be getting warmer? Maybe our grand kids will never see winter/snow by now/or 2020 ish?
Well, we have one hell of a "Snowmageddon" on the warpath for much of the west,,heading northeast.
Ok, well,,can anyone here explain how all of this global warming is causing this?
:flirtysmile4:
It's called the "Water Cycle".

When the ocean heats up, it puts more moisture into the atmosphere creating massive amounts of snow.

I learned that in elementary school.

What did right wingers learn? Cuz whatever it was, it doesn't seem like it "took" or maybe it wasn't much?

watercycle-usgs-poster.jpg

i wonder how Miss Cortez would explain this massive storm? maybe we need to tax the rich just a little more?

:ack-1: :blowpop: :eusa_sick: Now wasn't the world supposed to be getting warmer? Maybe our grand kids will never see winter/snow by now/or 2020 ish?
Well, we have one hell of a "Snowmageddon" on the warpath for much of the west,,heading northeast.
Ok, well,,can anyone here explain how all of this global warming is causing this?

When the ocean heats up, it puts more moisture into the atmosphere creating massive amounts of snow.

What did right wingers learn? Cuz whatever it was, it doesn't seem like it "took" or maybe it wasn't much?

watercycle-usgs-poster.jpg

ROFLMMFAO!!!
ROFLMMFAO

O M G...when you googled 'water cycle',
you should have been more concerned about,
knowing what the hell you're writing about,
and less about, a nifty visual you don't understand yourself...

Yet, here you are, wondering what others learned in school

Please, do carry on...
your deflated conceit always amuses me

Changing (warming) in the arctic is causing frequent disruptions in the polar vortex, which usually keeps the artic air up there where it belongs. When disrupted large Arctic air masses escape and sweep over the nation causing these violent winter storms.

It ain't rocket surgery kids, and a few cold snowy days ain't proof the world isn't warming.
I almost forgot; registering democrat comes with an honorary PhD in atmospherics.

It’s being caused by climate change.
now i am worried for all of the polar bears trapped in this storm. where are they gonna go now?
Polar bears are made to withstand blizzards. Why would they go anywhere?
but what if they wanna go to burger king? dont most fast food places shut down in these severe blizzards?
They just go. Doesnt matter if its shut down. The garbage dumps never close.
Those are black bears, you racist.

Reading this thread, it's more and more apparent that "Global Warming" or "Climate Change" is faith-based. These folks BELIEVE, man, and they will never let go.

Never.

Yes al gore and many democrats perdicted florida would be mostly underwater by now . odd im still here and i live on the coast

Yes al gore and many democrats perdicted florida would be mostly underwater by now . odd im still here and i live on the coast
Orlando, eh?

i wonder how Miss Cortez would explain this massive storm? maybe we need to tax the rich just a little more?
She would probably say it's a combination of Climate change and the Water Cycle.

She did graduate college.

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)
She would probably say
it's a combination of Climate change and the Water Cycle.

She did graduate college.
OMG...BOTH OF YOU ARE IDIOTS!

IT'S THE MIDDLE OF WINTER

THERE'S A MAJOR WINTER STORM,
POUNDING THE MIDWEST

One idiot wants to know how OC would explain
global warming producing a massive winter storm
(something warm/hot, creating something cold)

The other idiot is schooling her

HEY, TEACHER :desk:

The position of climate change
challenges what is out of the ordinary.

Gia is not what is out of the ordinary... people are spoiled

It is the lack of winter storms
that are the basis for climate change

The two of you should hook up...
no doubt you are made for each other

To the Liberal/Progressive man made climate change advocates, the WARMING is causing the COOLING. Makes sense, huh?

Changing (warming) in the arctic is causing frequent disruptions in the polar vortex, which usually keeps the artic air up there where it belongs. When disrupted large Arctic air masses escape and sweep over the nation causing these violent winter storms.

It ain't rocket surgery kids, and a few cold snowy days ain't proof the world isn't warming.
I almost forgot; registering democrat comes with an honorary PhD in atmospherics.
Nope, just a certain amount of common sense.

maybe this just is a pause in this never ending global warming when its usually about 95 degrees every day all over the USA

It’s being caused by climate change.
Alexandria Cortez:,,"So Like, you see, if everyone in all of the 58 states "Had Maps",this M----R F------king snowstorm wouldn't be as bad as it is. It's all logical. Just like if we taxed everyone who works, 70%,we could pay off the national debt and offer free health care to all of us 78 Million Americans !!

It takes warmth to make rain during certain months those closer to the polar regions are colder.

Forum List

Back