WINNING: Harvard Agrees To Return $8.7 BILLION COVID-19 Cash...Princeton Piles On in Shaming Harvard

Harvard is no longer going to use tax dollars they intended to use thanks to pressure from critics, to include the Pres

WINNING!

Thats not true. The article is fake news.

Funny report from the NY king of TDS-suffering print media fake news, the NY Times.

So you are saying that out of the blue, without Pelosi and the Democrats ever talking to anyone at Harvard, Pelosi and the Democrats pack into a Corona-Virus Relief bill $8 BILLION dollars for Harvard...for what reason? Does that make any rational since to you? It doesn't to anyone else, which is why it makes the NY Times article and Harvard's statement, after 2 days earlier saying it would NOT return the money, look like horseshit.
Do you understand the difference between million and billion?

Read The NY Times article. It’s very informative.

I did...and you just ducked my questions....

Does it make ense that Pelosi and Democrats shoved into COVID-19 Relief legislation a lare sum of money going to Harvard...without a legitimate reason to do so .... without Pelosi or any Democrats having talked to anyone from or associated with Harvard 1st?

Does it make sense that the President would call out this money being placed in the bill and going to Harvard...where is Pelosi's and Schiff's oversight of COVID-19 money / funding?

Does it make sense that Harvard's official 1st reaction was to say they were not giving the money back....

...and then several days later say 'What money? We have nothing to do with it, aren't taking it'?

Is this - regurgitating the NY Times talking points / claims - what passes for snowflake common sense and 'thinking for yourself'?
Harvard is no better than a leftwing think tank, of course Pelosi tried her best to siphon money to them. shenanigans
You really should have read the article. Harvard wasn’t singled out. It is a program for every college and university.
Read the article....thread topic is Harvard. Way to dodge / distract. Fail.
I provided you with all the information you need to know.

Harvard is no longer going to use tax dollars they intended to use thanks to pressure from critics, to include the Pres

WINNING!
this WINNING mentality is part of the problem. you're not even listening to reason and taking the story at face value. you had your position before you had all of the information and this was just something you could rub faces in so you do.

whether it makes sense or not.

and it doesn't.

but hey - have fun. however i hope you know i will never forgive you for making me agree with colfax.

One thing good that could come from this is maybe people will realize what a waste attending most colleges is. Get a job and take the courses online, save thousands on dorms and pass on all the SJW bullshit going on in those places. You can sign up for classes with decent professors that get paid by the student enrollment. No students no job. Shut off the tax payer funding and let them compete nation wide for students.
colleges do have their place. but i question that role they have today. it does seem more carry over because the last generation did it; not because of a need. the cost of getting that piece of paper is almost out of reach recovery wise to make 4+ years of debt and effort worth it.
Was there this much angst over school debt before Obama turned over the loan program to the federal government?....
Not sure where you are going. Is Obamas action what drove up debt?
When government takes over anything the one sure call is costs will rise....and it has....
The problem with government is they assume everyone is as dumb as they are. What makes it comical in a sick way they do it thinking they’re the smartest people in the country.

I provided you with all the information you need to know.

Yes, you said Harvard did not ask for the money - they did not have to because they knew it was coming. You said they never took the money...but they intended to take it and had already decided how they would spend it.

Now, after pressure from critics, to include the President, Harvard has reversed course to declare they will not take the money and will no longer spend it.

WINNING!

Yes, you said Harvard did not ask for the money -

Which is true

they did not have to because they knew it was coming.

Incorrect. They have to file paperwork to request the money

You said they never took the money

Which is true

but they intended to take it and had already decided how they would spend it.

To give to needy students. Tell me why I should attack Harvard for distributing federal money to needy students?

I cited the article you provided a link to.

Harvard is sitting on a $40 BILLION endowment. When Americans are suffering with the economy shut down, there is no need to add more to the DEFICIT so Harvard can spend DEFICIT Dollars instead of some of that $40 BILLION they already have in their hands.

Harvard will no longer be getting and spending over $8 Million if Deficit Dollars.

WINNING!

I cited the article you provided a link to.

Harvard is sitting on a $40 BILLION endowment. When Americans are suffering with the economy shut down, there is no need to add more to the DEFICIT so Harvard can spend DEFICIT Dollars instead of some of that $40 BILLION they already have in their hands.

Harvard will no longer be getting and spending over $8 Million if Deficit Dollars.

WINNING!

So you’re in favor of preventing any organization with substantial wealth from receiving taxpayer dollars? Is that correct?

So you’re in favor of preventing any organization with substantial wealth from receiving taxpayer dollars? Is that correct?

So you are for Liberal Democrats adding millions to the deficit to give wealthy elitist universities millions in deficit dollars in the middle of a pandemic and economic emergency, universities who have ZERO need for such money? Is that correct?

Harvard will no longer be taking / spending over $8 million in DEFICIT DOILLARS while sitting on a $40 BILLION endowment.

WINNING!

Forum List

Back