Wine, Beer or Liquor

On my last drink tonight cant take anymore

A&W Zero Root Beer, Amaretto, Absolut & Malibu

Im givin it all I got

I avoided a hangover through drinking half gallon of water and vomitting now I feel numbish and glad I didnt post anything on this message board that I regret but I certainly posted some strange things. So there, I did it, got intoxicated and used the board like other users tell me they do.

My shirt is also on inside out.

Last edited:
I might drink a glass of Barefoot Pink for wine.

Beer I prefer a Vanilla Porter in winter and am partial to Lift Bridge Beer in summer. Local to MN.

Crown and Coke or Seven up.

I worked up a drink that you should try, tastes really good.

10oz lowfat milk
1oz hersheys zero sugar syrup
2.5oz Malibu rum
1oz amaretto
Shake intensely (I used a glass jar with a lid)

I cant get enough of these.

I like a rosy wine, it has to smell like a rosy rose, if not I don't like it. Beer, it has to smell like a rose, a very rosy rose. If not, I don't like it.

As for the other stuff, if it doesn't smell like a rosy rose, well... I don't like it.

Last edited:
I'm kidding about the rosy stuff. I drink any beer. And I honestly haven't found a wine that I like. And it gives me a headache the next day for the ones I've tried. But I am into vodka!!! :)

So I would love to hear your white russian recipe! Never had one... And maybe this isn't the time to try, but that's silly.

When I go to a bar, I get beer. At home, I don't make fancy stuff. Just vodka and ginger ale. I do like it with 7up, but it gets too acidy after a couple, and I do obviously drink more than a couple. That's why I avoid cranberry and orange juice as well. My favorite though, is a bloody mary, but I just can't have that...

I'll usually drink beer on the boat or at the bar, but I'll occasionally have a Jack & Coke or a shot or three of Fireball. I enjoy a nice Merlot with dinner (Decoy is very good and less than $20 a bottle). I also like a good Bloody Mary from time to time.

And don't even get me started on Martinis. Nectar of the gods, right there. But, as my dear departed step-dad was fond of saying: "Martinis are like breasts on a woman. One is not enough, but three are too many"...

Forum List

Back