Windows 10; How do I,

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
Print in landscape without enlarging the font so Long/wide emails can print on a single page?
How can I save email as a html or other text document?

You can do it through the printer setup, not through your email reader. I'm using Opera for email. I found that you can go to the printer settings and click landscape. Click preview before printing to see if it works for you.

You can do it through the printer setup, not through your email reader. I'm using Opera for email. I found that you can go to the printer settings and click landscape. Click preview before printing to see if it works for you.
I tried that, it zoomed the printing before printing thus only what showed before in letter mode showed in landscape mode.

windows is discontinuing live mail :(

Print in landscape without enlarging the font so Long/wide emails can print on a single page?
How can I save email as a html or other text document?
Like the other poster said you configure in Printer Preview (under the File drop down list).

You don't have choice in print preview. I hit more settings, set to landscape and it zoomed in enlarged the font so that it still didn't print the whole thing.

You don't have choice in print preview. I hit more settings, set to landscape and it zoomed in enlarged the font so that it still didn't print the whole thing.
Go to your printer's manufactures website, search your printer updated driver utilities and update the printer drivers. If that doesn't work change email clients.

Go to your printer's manufactures website, search your printer updated driver utilities and update the printer drivers. If that doesn't work change email clients.
Mail never gives me the option to click on my printers options in my printer software. My printers software never pops up when I use mail. I only get mail software pages.

Mail never gives me the option to click on my printers options in my printer software. My printers software never pops up when I use mail. I only get mail software pages.
Well maybe someone who uses Microsoft email can tell you, I'm going by what Microsoft has said regarding the issue. Seems you're not the only one having this problem.

Aw, go ahead an' let it upgrade, ya can always sue when it screws up yer `puter...
icon_wink.gif

Payout of $10,000 for Windows 10 update
Mon, 27 Jun 2016 - Microsoft agrees to pay a California woman $10,000 (£7,500) after an automatic Windows 10 update leaves her computer unusable.
Teri Goldstein said her Windows 7 computer had automatically tried to update itself to Windows 10 without her permission. She said the update had made her machine unstable, leaving her unable to use it to run her business. Microsoft said it had dropped its appeal to save on legal costs.

Microsoft has been aggressively pushing the latest version of its widely used operating system, which is currently available as a free download for computers running Windows 7 and 8. However, many people have chosen not to upgrade, because they are running old hardware, have software that does not run on Windows 10, are concerned over the software's tracking features, or simply do not want it.

_90127166_5c09303d-827b-4c30-8ddf-1446b343ae05.jpg

In February, the company bundled Windows 10 in with its security updates and made it a "recommended update", which meant it was automatically downloaded and installed unless blocked by the user. Some people accused the company of trying to "trick" customers into installing the update.

The Seattle Times reported that Ms Goldstein's computer had "slowed to a crawl" after the update, and Microsoft customer support had not fixed the problem. "I had never heard of Windows 10. Nobody ever asked me if I wanted to update," she told the newspaper.

Payout of $10,000 for Windows 10 update - BBC News

Forum List

Back