Willie Nelson Plans To Headline Beto O’Rourke Rally And Fans Are Crying Treason

You libs must forgive me if I don't take advice from an 80-something celebrity who was never very smart and now likely half-senile. And you can't blame poor little cannabis for Willie being an old fool; I've smoked enough weed in my life to overflow a truck bed multiple times over, but I'm still smarter than Mr. Nelson will ever be if he lives enough billions of years to see the sun's "red giant" stage. Was Willie Nelson ever famous for wise, Zen-like smarts? I don't think so.

The dumbest thing you can do is put politics into your career if you are an entertainer of any kind. But WTF, at 85 years old, what does he have to lose? All he did here was diminish his own legacy with country music fans.

5b9a9c6e240000510052a1d2.jpeg

One angry fan blamed marijuana “smoke” for Nelson’s decision.

Willie Nelson is supporting Democratic candidate Beto O’Rourke in the Texas Senate race, and now some former fans are no longer singing his praises.

The music legend announced on Wednesday that he’d be headlining a Sept. 29 rally in Austin for O’Rourke, and Nelson made a point to mention that it will be the first public concert he has held for a political candidate, according to Austin360.com.

Nelson said the U.S. representative “embodies what is special about Texas, an energy and an integrity that is completely genuine,” in a press release announcing the rally.

‘RED HEADED STRANGER’ GOES BLUE

Does this surprise anyone? Go Willie! Go Beto!
Willie realizes that Ted Cruz is an asshole

I think he's just a racist.

The convict pajama boy "Beto" clearly is getting all that swamp DNC funding. As if he's campaigning for the state of California...

Convict?
Would you like to post a link to that or at least clarify?
Convicts are forbidden from running from office, asshole.
Pretty funny how eagerly ignorant trumpanzees are.

The convict pajama boy "Beto" clearly is getting all that swamp DNC funding. As if he's campaigning for the state of California...

Convict?

0512_reyestvadimage.JPG

Wow! Not only did he get arrested. But he was connected to burglary. What a sneak trying to steal a senate seat. No pun intended.
The indictments? The convictions?

Here is one of Willie's favorite Democrat songs.

Shotgun Willie - Lyrics

Shotgun Willie sits around in his underwear
Bitin' on a bullet, pullin' out all of his hair
A shotgun Willie has got all of his family there

Well, you can't make a record if you ain't got nothin' to say
You can't make a record if you ain't got nothin' to say
You can't play music if you don't know nothin' to play

A shotgun Willie sits around in his underwear
Bitin' on a bullet, pullin' out all of his hair
Shotgun Willie has got all of his family there

Well, John T Fours was workin' with the Klu Klux Klan
The six foot five John T. was a hell of a man
Made a lot of money sellin' sheets on the family plan

A shotgun Willie sits around in his underwear
Bitin' on a bullet and pullin' out all of his hair
A shotgun Willie has got all of his family there

Convict?

0512_reyestvadimage.JPG

Wow! Not only did he get arrested. But he was connected to burglary. What a sneak trying to steal a senate seat. No pun intended.

He was not convicted.
Stop lying.
That's a meme cooked up by Cruz's people.

Wow! So now you turn apologist for a politician with an actual arrest record. What a joke you are.
The indictments? The convictions?

He was not convicted.
Stop lying.
That's a meme cooked up by Cruz's people.

Wow! So now you turn apologist for a politician with an actual arrest record. What a joke you are.

I"m stating a fact.
He was not convicted.
You're hysterical.
And hypocritical:
You support a man whose former campaign manager is in prison.
You support a man whose senior security advisor has plead guilty to lying to the FBI.
Et. Al. asshole.

The apologist in you for convicts like "Beto" never ends huh. I bet you still think the Trump Russia Hoax still exists. Wow! The stupidity!

If I'm an apologist for Beto that makes you a whore for Trump.
And I'll wait for Mueller's report to come out before I call it a hoax.
Facts are just something you don't deal in, asshole.

Great, so now you admit to being apologist for a convict politician like "Beto". That helps Ted Cruz.
Indictments? Convictions?

Beto was 1 percent behind in the last poll with seven weeks to go

Forum List

Back