Willie Nelson Plans To Headline Beto O’Rourke Rally And Fans Are Crying Treason

Beto's son commented today that he didn't really like Willies music but as long as he didn't have guns he was cool.

220px-David_Hogg_at_Rally_to_Support_Firearm_Safety_Legislation_17_Feb_2018.jpg

Don't be silly. Everybody likes Willie, unless you're one of those that hate America.
This might be more to your liking.

Funny how ironic this is on how the lefties who don't even live in Texas. But yet think they do. They must be that scared if there actually is a red wave.

I live in Amarillo TX, and on my errands yesterday, I did an unofficial poll by counting signs in people's yards. In 2016, most of the lawns had Trump signs, or signs for GOP candidates (Amarillo is pretty conservative).

When I counted signs yesterday (incidentally, in an area where Trump signs were prevalent in 2016), there was 15 Beto signs on lawns and only ONE Cruz sign.

Yep, I think Beto is gonna give Cruz a defeat this election.

That's how leftist media polls

These lefties are trying every dirty tactic to steal midterms. Hopefully the people get it and go out to vote a red wave. Like we did in 2016.

Would you believe some lying fool even said his father was involved in the Kennedy assassination? What kind of disgusting pig would make a claim like that?--------oh wait.

The apologist in you for convicts like "Beto" never ends huh. I bet you still think the Trump Russia Hoax still exists. Wow! The stupidity!

If I'm an apologist for Beto that makes you a whore for Trump.
And I'll wait for Mueller's report to come out before I call it a hoax.
Facts are just something you don't deal in, asshole.

Great, so now you admit to being apologist for a convict politician like "Beto". That helps Ted Cruz.

Great, that means you admit to spreading your butt cheeks for Trump.
You got a deal, dumb ass.
LMAO!

Actually, great was meant for you helping prove Trump's point each day. And now proving you're an apologist for convict politicians. Wow!
When you persist in an easily debunked lie it sort of affects your credibility. Shhhh.

Yep. Obvious lies really hurt credibility.
upload_2018-9-15_2-35-34.png

You libs must forgive me if I don't take advice from an 80-something celebrity who was never very smart and now likely half-senile. And you can't blame poor little cannabis for Willie being an old fool; I've smoked enough weed in my life to overflow a truck bed multiple times over, but I'm still smarter than Mr. Nelson will ever be if he lives enough billions of years to see the sun's "red giant" stage. Was Willie Nelson ever famous for wise, Zen-like smarts? I don't think so.

Are you saying you are? We already have a 413 IQ here. You trying to take his place?

5b9a9c6e240000510052a1d2.jpeg

One angry fan blamed marijuana “smoke” for Nelson’s decision.

Willie Nelson is supporting Democratic candidate Beto O’Rourke in the Texas Senate race, and now some former fans are no longer singing his praises.

The music legend announced on Wednesday that he’d be headlining a Sept. 29 rally in Austin for O’Rourke, and Nelson made a point to mention that it will be the first public concert he has held for a political candidate, according to Austin360.com.

Nelson said the U.S. representative “embodies what is special about Texas, an energy and an integrity that is completely genuine,” in a press release announcing the rally.

‘RED HEADED STRANGER’ GOES BLUE

Does this surprise anyone? Go Willie! Go Beto!

This should not surprise anyone. Willie has always been a far lefter and has never made a secret of it. He just keeps it out of his show and music.

Willie Nelson is supporting Democratic candidate Beto O’Rourke in the Texas Senate race, and now some former fans are no longer singing his praises.

The music legend announced on Wednesday that he’d be headlining a Sept. 29 rally in Austin for O’Rourke, and Nelson made a point to mention that it will be the first public concert he has held for a political candidate, according to Austin360.com.

Nelson said the U.S. representative “embodies what is special about Texas, an energy and an integrity that is completely genuine,” in a press release announcing the rally.

This should not surprise anyone. Willie has always been a far lefter and has never made a secret of it. He just keeps it out of his show and music.

Then why are NaziCons calling him treasonous for playing for Beto?

This the problem with you fake petule swilling fake blanket ass’s. Can you name one political or world even that Willie Nelson has single handedly influenced? It will be a nice picture for the fake Mexican to show off after willie dies, but that’s about it.

Republicans didn't care when Bush was arrested and convicted for drunk driving. Remember when the reporter asked him about it and called the reporter an a$$ whole?

WTF would we care about that? When he was arrested for DUI, it wasn't really a big thing back then. Besides, he paid his fine and that was the end of it.............until the Democrats dug it up when it seemed that Bush might win the election.

You people are so inept, so low, so desperate that you're now looking into what candidates did as children. Anything to win, even if it's the most despicable strategies anybody could think of. Then you wonder why more and more people are rejecting Democrats and liberals.
Now you're just lying. You guys always lie. What is it with your kind?

Bush was convicted. He lost his driver's license. And then he lied about it.

But with your reasoning, I guess it was OK. He was a liar. He also lied about Iraq and tricked us into a war. But that's what liars do. They lie.

Just like Republicans.

When did Bush lie about it? Have a link?

Bush wasn't convicted of anything. He got busted, pled guilty, paid the fine and was done.

So Ted Cruz supporters are surprised that a "Pot Smoking Outlaw" is not a Conservative?

i dont get it. we are supposed to support our views without the hate. if willie likes beto, go willie.

his right.

those upset need to grow the fuck up.

Wow...........................the butthurt is strong with the conservatives when it comes to Beto.

Interestingly enough, when I went to the store today, there were a couple more Beto signs that had popped up here in Amarillo TX.

Still just the one sign for Cruz though.

Ted Cruz: “We’ve got a race on our hands. If you're a wealthy liberal sitting in New York City or Massachusetts or San Francisco right now and you could defeat one Republican in the country, it'd be me, that's why the money is flowing in here.”

Ted Cruz: “We’ve got a race on our hands. If you're a wealthy liberal sitting in New York City or Massachusetts or San Francisco right now and you could defeat one Republican in the country, it'd be me, that's why the money is flowing in here.”

Not sure about the flowing money part, but I suspect that Cruz would be the easiest right winger to beat. I heard his daddy helped kill Kennedy.

Then why are NaziCons calling him treasonous for playing for Beto?

Where the hell do you get off calling his fans NaziCons? They are everyday Americans who enjoy the amazing talents of a country artist. Up to this point, he's simply kept his political views in the background.

Forum List

Back