Willie Nelson Plans To Headline Beto O’Rourke Rally And Fans Are Crying Treason

0512_reyestvadimage.JPG

Wow! Not only did he get arrested. But he was connected to burglary. What a sneak trying to steal a senate seat. No pun intended.

He was not convicted.
Stop lying.
That's a meme cooked up by Cruz's people.

Wow! So now you turn apologist for a politician with an actual arrest record. What a joke you are.

I"m stating a fact.
He was not convicted.
You're hysterical.
And hypocritical:
You support a man whose former campaign manager is in prison.
You support a man whose senior security advisor has plead guilty to lying to the FBI.
Et. Al. asshole.

The apologist in you for convicts like "Beto" never ends huh. I bet you still think the Trump Russia Hoax still exists. Wow! The stupidity!

If I'm an apologist for Beto that makes you a whore for Trump.
And I'll wait for Mueller's report to come out before I call it a hoax.
Facts are just something you don't deal in, asshole.

Great, so now you admit to being apologist for a convict politician like "Beto". That helps Ted Cruz.

Funny how ironic this is on how the lefties who don't even live in Texas. But yet think they do. They must be that scared if there actually is a red wave.

I live in Amarillo TX, and on my errands yesterday, I did an unofficial poll by counting signs in people's yards. In 2016, most of the lawns had Trump signs, or signs for GOP candidates (Amarillo is pretty conservative).

When I counted signs yesterday (incidentally, in an area where Trump signs were prevalent in 2016), there was 15 Beto signs on lawns and only ONE Cruz sign.

Yep, I think Beto is gonna give Cruz a defeat this election.

Wow! So now you turn apologist for a politician with an actual arrest record. What a joke you are.

I"m stating a fact.
He was not convicted.
You're hysterical.
And hypocritical:
You support a man whose senior security advisor has plead guilty to lying to the FBI.
Et. Al. asshole.

The apologist in you for convicts like "Beto" never ends huh. I bet you still think the Trump Russia Hoax still exists. Wow! The stupidity!

Great, so now you admit to being apologist for a convict politician like "Beto". That helps Ted Cruz.

Great, that means you admit to spreading your butt cheeks for Trump.
You got a deal, dumb ass.
LMAO!

Actually, great was meant for you helping prove Trump's point each day. And now proving you're an apologist for convict politicians. Wow!

Funny how ironic this is on how the lefties who don't even live in Texas. But yet think they do. They must be that scared if there actually is a red wave.

I live in Amarillo TX, and on my errands yesterday, I did an unofficial poll by counting signs in people's yards. In 2016, most of the lawns had Trump signs, or signs for GOP candidates (Amarillo is pretty conservative).

When I counted signs yesterday (incidentally, in an area where Trump signs were prevalent in 2016), there was 15 Beto signs on lawns and only ONE Cruz sign.

That's how leftist media polls

These lefties are trying every dirty tactic to steal midterms. Hopefully the people get it and go out to vote a red wave. Like we did in 2016.

Actually, I said it was MY unofficial poll. And, I think it's a pretty decent indicator, because if a person takes the time to put a candidate's sign on their lawn, it's a pretty good bet that is who they are going to vote for.

I"m stating a fact.
He was not convicted.
You're hysterical.
And hypocritical:
Et. Al. asshole.

Great, that means you admit to spreading your butt cheeks for Trump.
You got a deal, dumb ass.
LMAO!

Actually, great was meant for you helping prove Trump's point each day. And now proving you're an apologist for convict politicians. Wow!
When you persist in an easily debunked lie it sort of affects your credibility. Shhhh.

I find a lot of irony in this when DNC tries to speak about "change". When it's just another white guy with a criminal record running for senate. The pander is getting old.

Actually, I said it was MY unofficial poll. And, I think it's a pretty decent indicator, because if a person takes the time to put a candidate's sign on their lawn, it's a pretty good bet that is who they are going to vote for.

Or you made it up

That lawn sign will help bring the Cruz votes out now. Since it's really early for that. Premature much.

Or you made it up

No. Didn't make it up. It is in the area above 31st St. on Parker St., up to Wolflin. Lots of conservatives live in that area, based on all the Trump signs from 2016. But, like I said, most of them are posting signs for Beto, and only one sign for Cruz. Believe me or not, your choice, but I'm pretty sure I know which you will go with.

I really have to laugh at these conservative posts trashing Willie Nelson. Instead of just saying, "Willie will be Willie" or "He's entitled to his opinion", you "conservatives" act like a bunch of cultists who are out for blood against an ex-cult member. Grow the F Up or go to deprogramming. You Bots or should I sat Bats, really need it.

"Beta" was the one who requested that no American flags be flown at his VFW rally, which is just example #31415926535 of liberalism = American self-hatred. Pure and simple. The beautiful part is that you don't have to take my word for it; look at the repulsed recoil liberals have towards any hint of Americana. Look how panicked they got over the concept of Trump putting American interests first (which American presidents are SWORN to do).
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/orourke-vfw-campaign-flags/

Snopes? SNOPES??? You poor, unintelligent little girl, Snopes has been discredited as the lying frauds they are a gazillion times over for years! They're not some team of professional researchers; they're a husband-wife leftist team who arbitrarily determine whether its true or not without listing any sources of any kind. But I can understand that you dumb liberal bitches are naturally in love with pathologically lying scumbags -- anything to maintain your arrogant little fantasy world.

Snopes-liars have been having financial problems recently because the husband half keeps wasting their money on coke and hookers, for Chrissakes!

Forum List

Back