Willie Nelson Plans To Headline Beto O’Rourke Rally And Fans Are Crying Treason

The convict pajama boy "Beto" clearly is getting all that swamp DNC funding. As if he's campaigning for the state of California...

Convict?
Would you like to post a link to that or at least clarify?
Convicts are forbidden from running from office, asshole.

0512_reyestvadimage.JPG

Wow! Not only did he get arrested. But he was connected to burglary. What a sneak trying to steal a senate seat. No pun intended.

Isn't Willie Nelson too ill to preform anyways. That guy is one string play away from collapsing. Ted has Chuck Norris. Enough said.

I always liked willie....

But fluck willie now.....

And yes I spelled it that way on purpose.

The convict pajama boy "Beto" clearly is getting all that swamp DNC funding. As if he's campaigning for the state of California...

Convict?

0512_reyestvadimage.JPG

Wow! Not only did he get arrested. But he was connected to burglary. What a sneak trying to steal a senate seat. No pun intended.

He was not convicted.
Stop lying.
That's a meme cooked up by Cruz's people.

Convict?

0512_reyestvadimage.JPG

He was not convicted.
Stop lying.

Wow! So now you turn apologist for a politician with an actual arrest record. What a joke you are.

Just to keep things in perspective for these incredibly hypocritical, myopic pseudo-cons:

Dubya admits to being arrested for a DUI.

Was he connected to burglary like pajama boy "Beto", though?

It must not have been that connected, asshole.
Here's what you don't want to see:

From Politifact:
"Separately, we ran a background check of O’Rourke using the LexisNexis service. According to the results, O’Rourke’s May 1995 misdemeanor arrest on the UTEP campus was later declined and his September 1998 misdemeanor DWI arrest in El Paso was dismissed.""

0818 excerptbetobgrdpftexas
Criminal Filings - 2 records found

1: Texas Court Report
Offender information
Name:
OROURKE, ROBERT FRANCIS
Address:
1715 N STANTON ST APT 9
EL PASO, TX 79902-3567
EL PASO COUNTY
Case Number:
950C08243
Case Type:
ADULT MISDEMEANOR
County:
EL PASO
DOB:
09/1972

Court Disposition:
DECLINED
Status DISPOSED

Court Level/Degree:
MISDEMEANOR

Convict?

0512_reyestvadimage.JPG

He was not convicted.
Stop lying.

Wow! So now you turn apologist for a politician with an actual arrest record. What a joke you are.

I"m stating a fact.
He was not convicted.
You're hysterical.
And hypocritical:
You support a man whose former campaign manager is in prison.
You support a man whose senior security advisor has plead guilty to lying to the FBI.
Et. Al. asshole.

Convict?

0512_reyestvadimage.JPG

He was not convicted.
Stop lying.

I"m stating a fact.
He was not convicted.
You're hysterical.
And hypocritical:
You support a man whose senior security advisor has plead guilty to lying to the FBI.
Et. Al. asshole.

The apologist in you for convicts like "Beto" never ends huh. I bet you still think the Trump Russia Hoax still exists. Wow! The stupidity!

Funny how ironic this is on how the lefties who don't even live in Texas. But yet think they do. They must be that scared if there actually is a red wave.

Convict?

0512_reyestvadimage.JPG

He was not convicted.
Stop lying.

I"m stating a fact.
He was not convicted.
You're hysterical.
And hypocritical:
Et. Al. asshole.

The apologist in you for convicts like "Beto" never ends huh. I bet you still think the Trump Russia Hoax still exists. Wow! The stupidity!

If I'm an apologist for Beto that makes you a whore for Trump.
And I'll wait for Mueller's report to come out before I call it a hoax.
Facts are just something you don't deal in, asshole.

5b9a9c6e240000510052a1d2.jpeg

One angry fan blamed marijuana “smoke” for Nelson’s decision.

Willie Nelson is supporting Democratic candidate Beto O’Rourke in the Texas Senate race, and now some former fans are no longer singing his praises.

The music legend announced on Wednesday that he’d be headlining a Sept. 29 rally in Austin for O’Rourke, and Nelson made a point to mention that it will be the first public concert he has held for a political candidate, according to Austin360.com.

Nelson said the U.S. representative “embodies what is special about Texas, an energy and an integrity that is completely genuine,” in a press release announcing the rally.

‘RED HEADED STRANGER’ GOES BLUE

Does this surprise anyone? Go Willie! Go Beto!

Willie is an institution unto himself; he is an American legend that has contributed to our culture & to charities for many decades. Those are positive attributes. We all understand that the 'right' is all pent up about talent, helping others, oh, and smoking a LOT of marijuana. Willie like to smoke the evil weed & we all know those evil Republicans hate that evil weed.

Forum List

Back