Willard: The Wimp Factor

I think it's hilarious that liberals would be asking if Romney is a wimp.
It's really kinda cute!

I'll give them credit for putting a nice pleasant photo on the cover. He's so darn good looking with an infectious smile. He's going to make a great President.

They don't call it newsWEAK for nothin'.

Almost as completely lacking in credibility as the assclown Crack_Label.

Yes, we know how you right wing extremists think, if it's not bashing Obama, it's not credible. Wow you are idiots dumb,..

I'll give them credit for putting a nice pleasant photo on the cover. He's so darn good looking with an infectious smile. He's going to make a great President.

Are you still going to love him when he takes your welfare check away?

They don't call it newsWEAK for nothin'.

Almost as completely lacking in credibility as the assclown Crack_Label.

Yes, we know how you right wing extremists think, if it's not bashing Obama, it's not credible. Wow you are idiots dumb,..

Sorry little prissy dumbfuck, but your lies provide no cover.

It is not "extremist" to believe we ought to actually adhere to the Constitution. Accordingly, I am not any kind of extremist. But ass-suckers like you are.

Furthermore, one can be credible when not bashing President Obama. In fact, I have (on a couple of notable occasions) given him props. If you say that he deserves no props ever, then yeah: maybe it wasn't credible. Otherwise, as usual, you stand refuted by facts and logic.

As for NewsWEAK, it lacks credibility because of its one-sided non-objective coverage of the "news," you sub-cretin.

Get an adult to assist you with that. Your severely low IQ will surely prevent you from recognizing it as truthful and accurate.

I find it interesting that the OP claims to be an ardent Obama supporter, yet the vast majority of his threads are not PRO-OBAMA threads, but anti-Romney threads.

You'd think someone so gung-ho for Obama woiuld have lots to say about Obama. All about how wonderful his policies are... how he saved the economy... how awesome the ACA is... etc.

But, nada. Not a single pro-Obama thread from the OP.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

The thing is, most of you guys who support the Weird Mormon Robot rarely say anything nice about him... you just attack Obama.

I'll concede the point, they both suck.

Obama sucks a little less than Romney does.

I find the sitting President bowing to nearly every leader of foreign countries that comes along pretty WIMPY myself.

I find the sitting President bowing to nearly every leader of foreign countries that comes along pretty WIMPY myself.

He sure throws a baseball like a sissy. I suspect nearly all of the OWS parasite crowd throws the same, effeminate way.

I find it interesting that the OP claims to be an ardent Obama supporter, yet the vast majority of his threads are not PRO-OBAMA threads, but anti-Romney threads.

You'd think someone so gung-ho for Obama woiuld have lots to say about Obama. All about how wonderful his policies are... how he saved the economy... how awesome the ACA is... etc.

The thing is, most of you guys who support the Weird Mormon Robot rarely say anything nice about him... you just attack Obama.

That goes quite counter to your continued defense of everything 0bama does....

Your posts betray you....

I try to read the bolded as a poster not referring the individuals themselves but the people they’d populate their respective administrations with.

If some god or deity were able to guarantee me Romney would have in his administration only rational, objective pragmatists and appoint judges to the courts who might be conservatives but not ideologues, I’d have no problem with Romney as president.

But there are no gods or deities to guarantee me anything, and Romney would indeed be a weak figurehead and pawn of the radical right; thus the specter of a Robert Bork ‘advising’ Romney as to Supreme Court appointments compels me to oppose the Governor’s candidacy.

Well, no, I just don't live in an insane world where things I was for two years ago I'm now against because Obama did them...

Checking dictionary definition for "wimp" and this came up:

ObamaGirlPitch.jpg

:)

Well, no, I just don't live in an insane world where things I was for two years ago I'm now against because Obama did them...

I'm hoping Google Translate comes up with a JoeB131-to-English version...

You and FakeJake are a unique pair....

Forum List

Back