Will you vote for McCain is he votes YES for the bailout?

Will you vote for McCain Nov 4th if he votes YES on the bailout?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're free to spew as you wish - iIn the mean time, allow me to stoop down, so you can understand, since you've got nothing left BUT name-calling:

fu.gif

:meow: :funnyface: :lol:

I was very cranky this morning... I'm not usually such a bitch shattered..my daughter got a new kitten on Friday and he has been crying practically non-stop every night keeping me awake.....I think he misses his brothers and sisters :(

what if Obama didn't vote for the bailout js? would you vote for Obama?

Last edited:
Will you vote for obama when he votes present?

well considering you can't vote present in the US Senate that's either sarcasim or you've just shown what a dumbfuck you are... care to tell us which it was?

I'll vote for Obama regardless of how he votes or if he doesn't vote at all. This bailout doesn't mean shit to me... I don't own a home, I don't have credit card debt and I don't own stock... this financial crisis hasn't caused a blip on my radar yet.

well considering you can't vote present in the US Senate that's either sarcasim or you've just shown what a dumbfuck you are... care to tell us which it was?

I'll vote for Obama regardless of how he votes or if he doesn't vote at all. This bailout doesn't mean shit to me... I don't own a home, I don't have credit card debt and I don't own stock... this financial crisis hasn't caused a blip on my radar yet.

Learn to spell before you start questioning people's intelligence.

U.S. Senate: Legislation & Records Home > Votes > Roll Call Vote

There are five "Present" votes on this bill. How did that happen?

Last edited:
No.

Of course I expect BOTH candidates to sign onto whatever solution they present, anyway.

No way. Mccain needs a hail mary, something that clearly show he is a maverick, and different than Obama, so when he is sure the bill will pass, he will vote against it. That way he won't be blamed for crashing the economy.

Somewhere around 90 percent don't approve of the bailout so the gop rich will get their money, mccain will look good and again the gop suckered the dems and american people.

I heard a gop ass on tv today say this happened on the dems watch. That's a jole because the rich bankers could be doing this to help the gop, who clearly are in bed with the rich.

I know, conspiracy, but to think this was not done on purpose is even crazier.

Do you remember earlier this week a lot of the gop were pretending to be against this bill, but the dems had enough votes to pass the bailout.

The dems would not move forward until guys like Mccain stopped playing politics. Today Mccain is saying this is a hrd pill to swallow.

What I hate more than people not knowing these games are being played? People who know and still vote for those scumbags.

Do you remember earlier this week a lot of the gop were pretending to be against this bill, but the dems had enough votes to pass the bailout.

The dems would not move forward until guys like Mccain stopped playing politics. Today Mccain is saying this is a hrd pill to swallow.

What I hate more than people not knowing these games are being played? People who know and still vote for those scumbags.

I don't think they were pretending, at least I hope not. That bill that Paulsen put together was insane.

It will. When your dollar continues to buy less and less, it will begin to affect you a lot more. You don't have debt as you say, so you won't even benefit SLIGHTLY from the inflation. In fact, you will hurt the most, because you don't have your cash invested somewhere that will protect you from the inflation.

If I were you, I'd be buying gold and silver. And I'd also start caring a little more about the bailout, because it will be affecting EVERYONE.

No way. Mccain needs a hail mary, something that clearly show he is a maverick, and different than Obama, so when he is sure the bill will pass, he will vote against it. That way he won't be blamed for crashing the economy.

It's rare I agree with you, but this is one occasion where I'm inclined to agree.

It will definitely be interesting to see how McCain votes.

I don't think they were pretending, at least I hope not. That bill that Paulsen put together was insane.

The Gop clearly represent the wealthy. The gop created this mess. They don't mind the bullshit that's in this bill. That's the democrats. In fact, the gop that don't want a bailout but will sign, don't want to close loopholes, stop excessive ceo pay, have oversite on paulson or do something for owners.

So do you really want to fall into a recession by doing nothing?

Do you want to make Paulson above the law?

So the gop played us. Just look at how they rushed/scared us int iraq before an election. Same with illegal immigration. They milked us for billions on that one too.

You really gotta start conecting the dots. If it looks, smells, sounds lie a duck, it probably is.

im not voting for mccain anyway. at this point something has to be done. i dont think we realize how bad things are.

The Gop clearly represent the wealthy. The gop created this mess. They don't mind the bullshit that's in this bill. That's the democrats. In fact, the gop that don't want a bailout but will sign, don't want to close loopholes, stop excessive ceo pay, have oversite on paulson or do something for owners.

So do you really want to fall into a recession by doing nothing?

Do you want to make Paulson above the law?

So the gop played us. Just look at how they rushed/scared us int iraq before an election. Same with illegal immigration. They milked us for billions on that one too.

You really gotta start conecting the dots. If it looks, smells, sounds lie a duck, it probably is.

The brunt of the blame goes on the consumer (dem, gop, ind) who assumed a loan they could not pay back. Free market principles just do what they do.

The brunt of the blame goes on the consumer (dem, gop, ind) who assumed a loan they could not pay back. Free market principles just do what they do.

I actually don't necessarily disagree with this. It takes a real dumbfuck to get themselves into a loan they can't afford (reason #1 why I don't own a home). However, predatory lenders made this easy for people and IMO they hold at least 50% responsibility for approving loans with no money down and what must've been shady income verification information.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back