Will you vote for McCain is he votes YES for the bailout?

Will you vote for McCain Nov 4th if he votes YES on the bailout?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silence

wanna lick?
Aug 26, 2008
FL
So, I've seen many on here say they are wholeheartedly against the bail-out. They weren't going to vote for Obama anyway so my question is, will you still vote for McCain if he votes YES on the bailout???

No.

Of course I expect BOTH candidates to sign onto whatever solution they present, anyway.

So, I've seen many on here say they are wholeheartedly against the bail-out. They weren't going to vote for Obama anyway so my question is, will you still vote for McCain if he votes YES on the bailout???

You forgot "undecided". Altho, you're dead on in proving ability to skew polls to suit ones own argument...

I'm not voting for McCain as much as I'm voting against Obama.
Only those two have a chance to be elected, so if I don't want Obama in the White House, and I don't, I'll be forced to vote for McCain/Palin.
I didn't vote in your poll though, sorry.

Last edited:
The no comment was for the undecided... because saying you're undecided is really a lie. especially if you've been one of those people on here smearing obama and the dems throughout this election cycle.

but it's nice to see some being honest and saying that McCain isn't THEIR choice but rather than not vote at all they'll vote for someone they think SUCKS! :clap2:

Personally if I weren't supportive or if my support waned and I no longer felt Obama was the right man I'd just not vote at all. Let the chips fall where they may....

good to know you'll put partisan politics above your own integrity and vote for a man who doesn't uphold your ideals... that's the Republican way I guess

[/b]The no comment was for the undecided... because saying you're undecided is really a lie.[/b] especially if you've been one of those people on here smearing obama and the dems throughout this election cycle.

but it's nice to see some being honest and saying that McCain isn't THEIR choice but rather than not vote at all they'll vote for someone they think SUCKS! :clap2:

Personally if I weren't supportive or if my support waned and I no longer felt Obama was the right man I'd just not vote at all. Let the chips fall where they may....

good to know you'll put partisan politics above your own integrity and vote for a man who doesn't uphold your ideals... that's the Republican way I guess

This: No Comment - I could say I won't be we all know I will is hardly a fair and unbiased option. Had you left off the snarky comment, it might have come a little closer to a legitimate poll. Instead, it's just the left's way off skewing results. You simply don't know any other way to get your point across.

The no comment was for the undecided... because saying you're undecided is really a lie. especially if you've been one of those people on here smearing obama and the dems throughout this election cycle.

See? You really can be nice when you try.

:lol: oh shattered like the right is any fucking different..

need a tissue for all the crying ya'll are doing? titty baby

:lol: oh shattered like the right is any fucking different..

need a tissue for all the crying ya'll are doing? titty baby

How about you stop making excuses and start to be the change you claim to wish to see? Monkey see, monkey do mentality is really a poor excuse for not busting out of your bubble.

How about you stop making excuses and start to be the change you claim to wish to see? Monkey see, monkey do mentality is really a poor excuse for not busting out of your bubble.

but it's much more fun to swill around in the gutter with the likes of you shattered.

I appreciate the "be nice" mantra though all while ya'll are slingin mud like a monkey slings his own shit... yes, you want us to be nice because then you can run over us and call us pussies for not fighting back....

but it's much more fun to swill around in the gutter with the likes of you shattered.

I appreciate the "be nice" mantra though all while ya'll are slingin mud like a monkey slings his own shit... yes, you want us to be nice because then you can run over us and call us pussies for not fighting back....

That words not really in my personal dictionary, since I don't really see the need to resort to such tactics...but it's good to see you're not above it. :clap2: In all my posts, you'd be hard pressed to find anything wherein I was anywhere nearly as insulting as you all are.. In fact, you're the one that turned it personal here, first.

That words not really in my personal dictionary, since I don't really see the need to resort to such tactics...but it's good to see you're not above it. :clap2: In all my posts, you'd be hard pressed to find anything wherein I was anywhere nearly as insulting as you all are.. In fact, you're the one that turned it personal here, first.

I'm sorry did I misspell pussy? is it pussys or pussies when it's plural? :lol:

not nearly as insulting? are there degrees of personal insult that are acceptable to you? please let me know where the line is and I'll keep myself on the right side so as not to offend you further.

Thought this was a board which chugged along nicely with the personal insults...I see them from the right and the left.... didn't know I was dealing with such a delicate flower shattered.... my apologies... :eusa_whistle:

I'm sorry did I misspell pussy? is it pussys or pussies when it's plural? :lol:

not nearly as insulting? are there degrees of personal insult that are acceptable to you? please let me know where the line is and I'll keep myself on the right side so as not to offend you further.

Thought this was a board which chugged along nicely with the personal insults...I see them from the right and the left.... didn't know I was dealing with such a delicate flower shattered.... my apologies... :eusa_whistle:

You're free to spew as you wish - iIn the mean time, allow me to stoop down, so you can understand, since you've got nothing left BUT name-calling:

fu.gif

I said it before and now here we are voting to reward people who because of their "irresponsbile" business practice it's time for the US taxpayer to come the rescue. I WILL NOT vote for any member of congress that supports this that includes both McCain and Obama. This sends one big message to the American people and American business, that its now okay to be "irresponsible" because Uncle Sam will come to the rescue.

Even though I'm totally against the bailout, I would still vote McCain if he voted for it, because Obama will vote for it too. It doesn't change a fucking thing.

Even though I'm totally against the bailout, I would still vote McCain if he voted for it, because Obama will vote for it too. It doesn't change a fucking thing.

Neither does voting for the 2 party corruption, jsanders. That will NEVER change a fucking thing.

If they're both going to vote for the bailout, and the bailout is rejected that much by voters, than neither candidate should be voted in. They should both be kicked to the fucking curb where they belong.

Will we do that? Of course not. Because we're gluttons for punishment in this country. We deserve exactly what we get.

I don’t believe it’s possible to borrow your way out of debt and if it were, then we wouldn’t need this bailout to begin with. Furthermore, I believe the price of this bailout will be exacted upon future generations of American taxpayers, which is something I thought McCain was opposed to. Therefore, I will not vote for McCain if he votes for this bailout and I’ve let him know it via email. Conversely, I fully expect that Obama will support the bill in any form, whether he votes on it or not, regardless of risk, or cost, or to whom either it gets assigned. He’s too busy making TV appearances and campaign speeches to be bothered with being in DC to support his party or position on something like the potentially biggest financial disaster facing the country since the 1929 market crash and the Great Depression that followed. Needless to say, he won’t get my vote either.

Perhaps I missed it, but what verifiable proof has been presented to the American people, beyond speculation, that this bailout is absolutely necessary and/or that total economic collapse is inevitable if we allow Wall Street’s finest institutions fail? We have no proof beyond the doomsday scenarios uttered by Bush, Paulson, and Bernanke. I’m not convinced that the country will avoid disaster if we pass this bailout, nor am I convinced that not doing so will ensure it.

Unfortunately, I do believe this bailout bill will pass, Congress will go on vacation, Paulson and Bernanke will be satisfied that they single handedly rescued the world, Bush will resume fading into history, and Wall Street’s finest will go back to “business as usual” next week, with all of the aforementioned secure in the knowledge that the very people they screwed will pay for the their errors.

Forum List

Back