Will you take your grandparents in when the cons throw them out in the street?

Yeah and lets not forget that a Dem President, LBJ, put SS in the General fund.

A SS that was solvent and well able to do what it was designed to do. LBJ and the Dems fucked everyone who put money into that program. They've been robbing it blind ever since.

As for medicaide and food stamps? I could give shit one. Let these folks take care of themselves instead of expecting the taxpayers to bankroll their lives.

Oh and your bullshit about hungry kids, crime and suffering??

What a laugh. Most kids get free meals at school and it sure as shit isn't the responsiblity of the taxpayers to make sure they get enough to eat. Thats the responsibility of their parents. Blame them instead of others.

Oh and lets not forget the billions Obama took out of Medicare to fund that POS Obamacare. Guess what asshole. Obama's a fucking dem.

Your an idiot.

Will you take your grandparents in when liberals decide they have lived long enough?

Relax. No one's gonna have to bring Gram and Gramps to live with them. They'll be long dead from all that dirty air and dirty water we're busy churning out in record quantities.

Obama twice threatened to withhold Social Security payments, not a peep from the Liberal Sheep

Cons can't wait to get started destroying Social Security and Medicare, now that they've got both houses of Congress. They've stolen $3 trillion from the SS fund since Raygun was POTUS. And now they say it's out of funds.
They also plan on destroying Medicaid, food stamps, aid to the poor, and the ACA.

This all adds up to more tax cuts for the rich and corporations, and more money for the war machine. It also adds up to more homeless, more crime, more hungry kids, and more suffering. It also means we are headed for another economic collapse.

Are you going to take in your grandparents when the cons throw them out in the street? Or are you going to fuck em like the cons.

You must be one of those who love to be in the donkey vs elephant fight. Both are hell bent on taking freedoms and destroying this nation. Until Americans realize this, and get them all the hell out, nothing will change. There are some exceptions, a few good ones. But far too few to make any real difference.

Relax. No one's gonna have to bring Gram and Gramps to live with them. They'll be long dead from all that dirty air and dirty water we're busy churning out in record quantities.

Only if they live in China.
Here in America, the air and water are cleaner than they've been in decades.

Cons can't wait to get started destroying Social Security and Medicare, now that they've got both houses of Congress. They've stolen $3 trillion from the SS fund since Raygun was POTUS. And now they say it's out of funds.
They also plan on destroying Medicaid, food stamps, aid to the poor, and the ACA.

This all adds up to more tax cuts for the rich and corporations, and more money for the war machine. It also adds up to more homeless, more crime, more hungry kids, and more suffering. It also means we are headed for another economic collapse.

Are you going to take in your grandparents when the cons throw them out in the street? Or are you going to fuck em like the cons.
Simple solution: mine are all dead

I think the more pertinent question would be, "Where are the kids going when gramps and grannie die".

Half the people I know my age are stuck raising grandkids, and step-grandkids, or whatever you call the tagalongs in the "blended families".

Simple solution: mine are all dead
Mine too...

Forum List

Back