Soros Funding Ferguson protests

He also funds the Democrat party and many left-wing hate sites on the Internet.

Of course he's behind these now "professional" protesting that is now disrupting your lives, In cahoots with Unions, the Dnc, Sharpton, etc

did he truly not think that violent riots would likely occur?
He should be charged with inciting a riot.

Shocking. He makes a fortune here and uses the profits to destroy Civil society.

Obama's puppet Master

George Soros funds Ferguson protests hopes to spur civil action - Washington Times
Shocking. He makes a fortune here and uses the profits to destroy Civil society.

Obama's puppet Master

George Soros funds Ferguson protests hopes to spur civil action - Washington Times

Maybe Obama will order a drone strike on his wrinkled old ass.

Of course he's behind these now "professional" protesting that is now disrupting your lives, In cahoots with Unions, the Dnc, Sharpton, etc

bunch of nutjob idiots blocked the highways in boston this morning... damn fools should get a job.

Police 17 arrested for I-93 protests as traffic crawls Boston Herald
The IDIOCY of these MORONS approaches MIND NUMB status. They aren't HELPING their cause. They're making people HATE them and whatever it is they're pulling this CRAP for. Shooting themselves in the foot doesn't come near to describing the degree to which they're hurting their cause.

IDIOTS... course, we're talking protards here... some the dumbest and laziest people on the planet, all with their fresh brain washings from the liberal indoctrination plants, also known as colleges.

The protesting going on today could care less about black lives They are now being used as a tool for the Sharptons, Soros, etc.

I believe, Holder and Obama has a hand in it too. If you think about it who does these protest help the most? someone with an Agenda to pass

Remember their motto: Never let a good crisis go to waste. for them if there isn't one then CREATE one...

bunch of nutjob idiots blocked the highways in boston this morning... damn fools should get a job.

The IDIOCY of these MORONS approaches MIND NUMB status. They aren't HELPING their cause. They're making people HATE them and whatever it is they're pulling this CRAP for. Shooting themselves in the foot doesn't come near to describing the degree to which they're hurting their cause.

IDIOTS... course, we're talking protards here... some the dumbest and laziest people on the planet, all with their fresh brain washings from the liberal indoctrination plants, also known as colleges.
From what I saw on the news it was all white people protesting that black lives matter lol.

the VAST majority of people around here agree that these people are damn fools.

011515protestmg002.jpg

011515protestmg002.jpg

They must be getting paid a pretty penny they are willing to lay down in front of a speeding SEMI..damn fools. they should jailed

From what I saw on the news it was all white people protesting that black lives matter lol.
They should all get a year in JAIL.

See how willing they are to block traffic on a major thoroughfare next time, where AMBULANCES and EMERGENCY vehicles have to travel, let alone people trying to get to WORK.

Worthless fucking dead beat pieces of shit.

Another thing, notice we haven't heard much from the Reeeeverend Sharpton lately?

I think they realized they had a hand in getting innocent police officers Murdered in cold blood and the citizens had a Enough of them.

To think he has free rein to Obama. should tell you a lot. It's made me sick

011515protestmg002.jpg

They must be getting paid a pretty penny they are willing to lay down in front of a speeding SEMI..damn fools. they should jailed

i have no idea about the funding part but they really put a lot of good hard working people out this morning...

they actually put their arms into barrels of heavy cement and sat in the middle major highways cuz 'black lives matter'!

what a bunch of dopes... :cuckoo:

011515protestmg002.jpg

i have no idea about the funding part but they really put a lot of good hard working people out this morning...

they actually put their arms into barrels of heavy cement and sat in the middle major highways cuz 'black lives matter'!

what a bunch of dopes... :cuckoo:

I'd say they should thank their lucky stars they didn't get run over. This type of crap can anger the wrong person. they must like playing with fire or they really are plain ole idiots

They should all get a year in JAIL.

See how willing they are to block traffic on a major thoroughfare next time, where AMBULANCES and EMERGENCY vehicles have to travel, let alone people trying to get to WORK.

Worthless fucking dead beat pieces of shit.
Boko Haram would just chop the arm off and kick them out of the way.

Forum List

Back