Will you take your grandparents in when the cons throw them out in the street?

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Cons can't wait to get started destroying Social Security and Medicare, now that they've got both houses of Congress. They've stolen $3 trillion from the SS fund since Raygun was POTUS. And now they say it's out of funds.
They also plan on destroying Medicaid, food stamps, aid to the poor, and the ACA.

This all adds up to more tax cuts for the rich and corporations, and more money for the war machine. It also adds up to more homeless, more crime, more hungry kids, and more suffering. It also means we are headed for another economic collapse.

Are you going to take in your grandparents when the cons throw them out in the street? Or are you going to fuck em like the cons.

Wow. Arent you the least bit ashamed to be repeating this absurd talking point? Doesnt it make you feel like a total sucker, to believe the worst of the worst of Democrat lies?

I guess you are having trouble understanding what it is that the GOP wants to do with social security. I can understand. One needs to have the ability to think and reason to understand it.

It has to be tough being you. It MUST be.

BTW...one does not need to agree with the GOP ideas. I am not convinced they are the right route either......but only a fucking moron would have the take in them that you did.

I guess you are having trouble understanding what it is that the GOP wants to do with social security. I can understand. One needs to have the ability to think and reason to understand it.

BTW...one does not need to agree with the GOP ideas. I am not convinced they are the right route either......but only a fucking moron would have the take in them that you did.
It beats thinking and learning. You'd have to agree there, right?

I think you are the one that is having trouble understanding what the GOP is doing.
You are the one who is believing what the Dem's are lying about.
Robbing the funds from the old people insurance to pay for the disability insurance has to be fixed, rather than continuing kicking the can down the road.
That is what the GOP is trying to do.

I know you are, but what am I? NA NA NA NA NA!
Only a complete moron doesn't know what the cons already did with the $3 trillion they already stole from the fund. $3 trillion for tax cuts for millionaires, and $3 trillion for the Iraq/Iran wars, and a trillion for Wall street banks.
Yeah I know, that's more than the $3 trillion they stole from SS, so they put the rest on the national debt credit card.
Nice one, moron.

It beats thinking and learning. You'd have to agree there, right?
He represents the ideal candidate for a vote for the democratic party.
He sees al quaeda attacking, but Obama says they are on the run, so they are on the run.
He sees the evidence about the IRS, but Obama says there isn't a smidgen of evidence, so there is not a smidgen of evidence.
He sees that there are less Americans working today than there were in 2009, but Obama says employment is up, so employment is up.

I know you are, but what am I? NA NA NA NA NA!
Only a complete moron doesn't know what the cons already did with the $3 trillion they already stole from the fund. $3 trillion for tax cuts for millionaires, and $3 trillion for the Iraq/Iran wars, and a trillion for Wall street banks.
Yeah I know, that's more than the $3 trillion they stole from SS, so they put the rest on the national debt credit card.
Nice one, moron.
and there you have it.
The democrats say the GOP stole 3 trillion dollars and gave it to the billionaires...and so it must be true.

Viola! The perfect democratic voter.

I think you are the one that is having trouble understanding what the GOP is doing.
Robbing the funds from the old people insurance to pay for the disability insurance has to be fixed, rather than continuing kicking the can down the road.
me?
What are you talking about?

I don't believe the spin the dems are putting on the GOP ideas....not at all.
I just don't know if the GOP ideas will all work...but I have no doubt they are on the right track.

Cons can't wait to get started destroying Social Security and Medicare, now that they've got both houses of Congress. They've stolen $3 trillion from the SS fund since Raygun was POTUS. And now they say it's out of funds.
They also plan on destroying Medicaid, food stamps, aid to the poor, and the ACA.

This all adds up to more tax cuts for the rich and corporations, and more money for the war machine. It also adds up to more homeless, more crime, more hungry kids, and more suffering. It also means we are headed for another economic collapse.

Are you going to take in your grandparents when the cons throw them out in the street? Or are you going to fuck em like the cons.

Who taught you to lie like this?

They've stolen $3 trillion from the SS fund since Raygun was POTUS.

No they haven't.

me?
What are you talking about?

Sorry I misread it. :redface:
I thought you was talking to rabbi.

I have had the privilege of having my parents living with me for the last five years, why would that be a problem for you?

I have had the privilege of having my parents living with me for the last five years, why would that be a problem for you?

I don't believe the spin the dems are putting on the GOP ideas....not at all.
I just don't know if the GOP ideas will all work...but I have no doubt they are on the right track.

I don't either.
Stopping the transfer of funds from the old age insurance is doing the right thing. I agree with you.
We will have to see when the bill comes up on how they want to fund the disability insurance.

If only that were actually true. I'd be dancing through the streets if it were. Unfortunately it isn't actually true.

Forum List

Back