• No, lean right

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Another totally sucky poll from Caligirl and none of the above

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Caligirl

Oh yes it is too!
Aug 25, 2008
I am curious - I never go to see these movies but this is one I want to see. I think because he has been such an enigma to me, how could this guy have gotten where he is and besides I am so motion sick from the past eight years that I am sure I have forgotten half of the stuff from the first four years.

Anyway, I wonder if both sides are interested in the movie or just the middle and the left, which I expect.

Last edited:
I've never enjoyed Oliver Stone's "bio-pics." I will probably rent it at some point (yay for Netflix!), but I won't see it in the theater.

I didn't enjoy born on the fourth of july but did like JFK, haven't seen the others. This is the first time I want to see one of his in the theatre.

Its supposed to be pretty funny.

Its also supposed to be pretty even handed.

Oh I see I put this in the wrong section, my bad, sorry!

Mods move?

Much gracias mi amigos and amigas..... Danke schon, thanks much, yada yada...

I will probably see the movie "W" but I will also probably see the movie "An American Carol". I like movies with political undertones.

Yeah, I am sure it will be just as good as JFK. We all know how factually based that movie was.

I saw American Carol, it was hysterical, all they did was make fun of mike moore with naked gun satire

I look forward to catching American Carol. Maybe next zucker can shoot An Internet Carol about Matt Drudge.

Forum List

Back