Will you move when America becomes an Islamic country??

How did that work out in Lebanon? It isn't who has the most guns. It's who has the most devotion. If who has the most guns was the answer, the US would surely have lost the Revolution against Britian.

A person with no beliefs will invariably lose a war with a believer.

We could have sent in the Mississippi National Guard and won in Lebanon in 6 weeks.
The British had ther 3rd string over here during the revolution. They gave up.
God or Allah has NO influence IN ANY WAR.
During the revolution here the churches and religous folks backed the crown and were called Torries.
We kicked their ass.
How did devotion work for Bin Laden?

The British barred the doors to the Churches and burned everyone inside alive. That might be where muslims got the idea for the tactic. Americans wanted freedom more than the British wanted the colonies. Muslims want allah more than Americans want nothing. Someone with something to fight for is obviously going to fight harder than someone with nothing to fight for. That's devotion.

How did devotion work out for 3,000 New Yorkers?

If you recall, the US stood idly by while American servicemen in Lebanon were killed and did nothing. This is going to have to work its way through to the very bitter end. Unless there is some drastic change in the United States we will follow Europe in Islamization. The same way it happened in Iran, Lebanon and now Egypt.
-------------- :bsflag:

Iran executes three men for sodomy
I understand it's very difficult for you; but please try to focus.

The OP of this thread is about Islam in the U.S. and has nothing to do with other countries. :cool:

Except that it does. Those opposing Sharia will use examples of places where Sharia law is already in place.

And one big plus about America is that the critics always have a voice.

Those who believe in democracy can always drown out that voice. Or, silence it completely. Get Rush off the Air. Hannity is an enemy of the people.

Iran executes three men for sodomy
I understand it's very difficult for you; but please try to focus.

The OP of this thread is about Islam in the U.S. and has nothing to do with other countries. :cool:

I am focused. We have ample evidence of islamist intolerance for all of the value-sets that Westerners hold dear. We even have ample evidence for islamist intolerance for other - the wrong kind -of islamists.

That 1,400 year old internecine hate-fest that causes the sunni and shia to slam away at each other is not something that you can ignore. The piles of dead bodies are too numerous and too big to ignore.

Much as we see across Europe when islamists gain strength in numbers, there are overt displays of intolerance for our values and norms. I've never thought the institutions of "honor" killings or FGM were particularly advancing of humanity but within islamist enclaves in Europe, those are all growing problems. There is no reason to believe that we in the U.S. will not, at some point, have to deal with similar "Islamist family values".

It is inevitable that the United States will some day become an Islamic nation and be governed by Sharia Law.

When this happens will you flee the country or continue to live in America? :cool:

Really don't know what will happen but don't think I'd have even a choice to "flee" anyhow. I'm guessing that if that day comes (Islamic nation in USA) it means 1 of 2 things have happened.

Islamic nations go to war with USA they (Islam) wins. Thus any Christians would be jailed or beheaded anyhow if they do not denounce their faith. (Cuz Islam is so sweet ya know)

or

The rapture has happenened and Islam takes over anyhow and all hell breaks lose on earth while Satan sets up his temporary thrown before he is thrown into the Lake of Fire forever and ever.

Either way, Islam is of the devil. :evil:

All I gotta say about that.

Last edited:
I fully understand how someone could say that islam would never take over the US. We just can't believe that such a thing could happen here. So it wouldn't happen here. Of course not, we believe in freedom.

Which is just how something like a take over happens.

Rather than a blanket denial that it's happening, a stand against radical islam would be more beneficial.

When someone wants freedom, the first question should be freedom to do what?

Sharia law forbids the use of intoxicants. Does anyone really think Islam would be more successful than the gov't was during prohibition?

Sharia law forbids several foods that Americans love. Does anyone think Americans would stand idly by and allow the banning of bacon, bbq ribs and other pork products? Look at the hoopla raised over an attempt to ban large servings of soda, and then tell me this is possible.

And the dress code for women? Do you think American women would stand for that? I mean, some will, but most will not be told what to wear and to completely cover up. This is especially true since men have much more relaxed rules.

Controlling our population is like herding cats. We are a stubborn, obstinate, spoiled bunch who hate to be told we HAVE to do anything. We will volunteer for almost anything, but do not like to be forced.

No, Sharia Law will never rule the US.

Nor, is there any reason to believe that we will either. :cool:

We already are dealing with it.

"Honor killing" under growing scrutiny in the U.S. - Crimesider - CBS News
Your article talked about 1 alleged case here in America.

Considering there are around 7,000,000 muslims in the U.S.

Not quite the crime wave you are trying to make it out to be. :cool:

I see no need to post volumes of links. I think it's just a shame that in the islamist Middle East, "honor" killings, FGM and the overall mis-treatment of women is institutionalized and caters to the moslem males fragile ego.

Sharia law forbids the use of intoxicants. Does anyone really think Islam would be more successful than the gov't was during prohibition?

Sharia law forbids several foods that Americans love. Does anyone think Americans would stand idly by and allow the banning of bacon, bbq ribs and other pork products? Look at the hoopla raised over an attempt to ban large servings of soda, and then tell me this is possible.

And the dress code for women? Do you think American women would stand for that? I mean, some will, but most will not be told what to wear and to completely cover up. This is especially true since men have much more relaxed rules.

Controlling our population is like herding cats. We are a stubborn, obstinate, spoiled bunch who hate to be told we HAVE to do anything. We will volunteer for almost anything, but do not like to be forced.

No, Sharia Law will never rule the US.

The difference is that under prohibition people were merely arrested, incarcerated for a time, then freed. Islam will not impose anything with that kind of suddenness. It will creep. By the time there is a prohibition against intoxicant's it won't be the police, it will be your neighbor. There won't be prosecution of women who are immodest. The immodest woman will have acid thrown in her face on the street, a crowd may cut off a hand that is offensively displayed.

Islamic law in Saudi Arabia is enforced by religious police who administer justice instantly. There isn't an arrest, or a trial, nor an appeal.

You are depending on our institutions to protect us. By the time islam is ascendant, those institutions won't exist. They will have been democratically removed.

I see no need to post volumes of links. I think it's just a shame that in the islamist Middle East, "honor" killings, FGM and the overall mis-treatment of women is institutionalized and caters to the moslem males fragile ego.
fyi Hindu's in India carry out more so called Honor Killings then all of the rest of the world combined.

But I'm sure that you already knew that fact. :cool:

fyi Hindu's in India carry out more so called Honor Killings then all of the rest of the world combined.

But I'm sure that you already knew that fact. :cool:

That isn't the point. The fact that it is happening here is the point. This has no place in the USA and you ignore it. The day you and your pals take over is only in your dreams. People like me shake your ashes off our boots when you come against us.

Last edited:
That isn't the point. The fact that it is happening here is the point. This has no place in the USA and you ignore it. The day you and your pals take over is only in your dreams. People like me shake your ashes off our boots when you come against us.
This is the future for the U.S. whether you or your faggot pals like it or not. :cool:

Just curious, Sunni - Were you raised in a Muslim home? Were you nominally Muslim when you were dropping acid?

Forum List

Back