Will you move when America becomes an Islamic country??

It is inevitable that the United States will some day become an Islamic nation and be governed by Sharia Law.

When this happens will you flee the country or continue to live in America? :cool:

Whether Muslim or Christian, the question remains can any religious extremist learn to abide by the Constitutional mandate of separation of church (or mosque) and State. The United States will forever be a Constitutional republic, her citizens subject only to the rule of law, not men, as men are incapable of ruling justly – religious extremism is proof of this.

As long as our Constitutional principles of Separation Doctrine and the rule of law remain paramount, the United States will always be a land of freedom for all, regardless the majority religion.

That is wishful thinking. The more the Constitution is violated, the easier it becomes. The Constitution will no doubt be manipulated. If you speak to any muslim leaders, or hear them speak, you will find out that the Constitution (to them) is already mainly shariah compliant.

Imam Abdul Rauf: How American Constitution is Sharia Compliant

Societies change; or in Obamasque terms, evolve".

50 years ago who would have believed our nation would have a black president, legalize homo marriage, or allow queers to openly serve in the military??

America becoming an Islamic based nation in 50 years could easily become a reality. :cool:

If muslim immigration, abortion, and opposition to Christianity continue, it won't take nearly that long. Not to mention simple dissatisfaction among secularists. John Walker Lindh came from an atheist household with a homosexual father. When a secularist converts to islam, they invariably become the most radical. Which is one of the reason why it may not take that long! The growth of islam is not tending towards moderate islam but to the most radical of fundamentalist islam.

One of the more successful myths that secularists have about islam (I say secularists because muslims do not share this myth) is that gay rights will be expanded under islam and that distateful objection that Christians have against same sex marriage will finally be over.

I know no one that believes gay rights will be expanded under Islam. Never seen anyone claim that but you. How long did it take you to make that WHOPPER up?
You are fucking crazy. That is about the stupidest thing I have ever seen here.

If there is A WAR with Muslims and Americans fighting each other God or Allah WILL NOT HAVE A DAMN INFLUENCE IN IT.
Who has the most guns wins. God or Allah ain't got shit to do with it.

50 years ago who would have believed our nation would have a black president, legalize homo marriage, or allow queers to openly serve in the military??

America becoming an Islamic based nation in 50 years could easily become a reality. :cool:

If muslim immigration, abortion, and opposition to Christianity continue, it won't take nearly that long. Not to mention simple dissatisfaction among secularists. John Walker Lindh came from an atheist household with a homosexual father. When a secularist converts to islam, they invariably become the most radical. Which is one of the reason why it may not take that long! The growth of islam is not tending towards moderate islam but to the most radical of fundamentalist islam.

One of the more successful myths that secularists have about islam (I say secularists because muslims do not share this myth) is that gay rights will be expanded under islam and that distateful objection that Christians have against same sex marriage will finally be over.

I know no one that believes gay rights will be expanded under Islam. Never seen anyone claim that but you. How long did it take you to make that WHOPPER up?

Liberals HERE have certainly claimed that gay rights will be expanded under islam. Especially gays and lesbians themselves who see a far greater danger in Christianity than islam.

If anything islam is the foil secularists use against Christianity!

If there is A WAR with Muslims and Americans fighting each other God or Allah WILL NOT HAVE A DAMN INFLUENCE IN IT.

How did that work out in Lebanon? It isn't who has the most guns. It's who has the most devotion. If who has the most guns was the answer, the US would surely have lost the Revolution against Britian.

A person with no beliefs will invariably lose a war with a believer.

How did that work out in Lebanon? It isn't who has the most guns. It's who has the most devotion. If who has the most guns was the answer, the US would surely have lost the Revolution against Britian.

We could have sent in the Mississippi National Guard and won in Lebanon in 6 weeks.
The British had ther 3rd string over here during the revolution. They gave up.
God or Allah has NO influence IN ANY WAR.
During the revolution here the churches and religous folks backed the crown and were called Torries.
We kicked their ass.
How did devotion work for Bin Laden?

Liberals HERE have certainly claimed that gay rights will be expanded under islam. Especially gays and lesbians themselves who see a far greater danger in Christianity than islam.

If anything islam is the foil secularists use against Christianity!

Bull shit. Name one.
We have a secular government and military. Won every war we set out to win without God doing a damn thing.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Iran executes three men for sodomy

Iran executes three men for sodomy - Middle East - World - The Independent

Iran’s judiciary have executed three men for sodomy in a case that sheds new light on the official persecution of gay men and women in the authoritarian Islamic Republic.

According to a news report carried by the Iranian Student News Agency, the men were put to death by hanging on Sunday morning at Karoun prison in the south western city of Ahvaz. The agency quoted Abdolhamid Amanat, an official at the prosecutor office in Khuzestan Province, as the source of the announcement.

It is inevitable that the United States will some day become an Islamic nation and be governed by Sharia Law.

When this happens will you flee the country or continue to live in America? :cool:

So was that a hit of Purple Microdot or Windowpane acid you took this morning.

Dumbass mother fuckin' towel head shit pile. You should be glad you're not dead already.

Last edited:

Stupid is as stupid does.

Iran executes three men for sodomy - Middle East - World - The Independent

Iran’s judiciary have executed three men for sodomy in a case that sheds new light on the official persecution of gay men and women in the authoritarian Islamic Republic.

According to a news report carried by the Iranian Student News Agency, the men were put to death by hanging on Sunday morning at Karoun prison in the south western city of Ahvaz. The agency quoted Abdolhamid Amanat, an official at the prosecutor office in Khuzestan Province, as the source of the announcement.

Exactly, Muslims have a long history of oppressing homosexuals.
No one claims they will embrace it.

As the muslim population increases; so will their political power.

Slowly, the politicians will start to pander to the muslim demographics in order to gather votes.

Eventually, laws will be passed bring the U.S. into compliance with Sharia Law.

And because America is a democracy; the citizens will comply with the new laws that are enacted. :cool:

Except America is not a democracy. The US Constitution forbids having a state religion. The SCOTUS has interpreted that to mean no laws based solely on religious grounds. It also has taken it to mean no religious nonsense will be forced on the population.

I am sure many people will be willing to accomodate other beliefs. But start telling Americans that they cannot drink a beer or any of the other restrictive beliefs Sharia has to offer, and you will see a riot.

Dumbass mother fuckin' towel head shit pile. You should be glad you're not dead already.
Wow, that does bring back memories. :badgrin:

Ain't done that stuff since the 60"s :eusa_hand:

Yea, it's a wonder that I managed to stay alive considering all of the crazy things we did. :cool:

I'm not talking about some sort of violent take over or revolution.

It will happen very slowly at the ballot box. :cool:

The Constitution prohibits the population determining the Constitutionality of The Law.
Politicians are slowly becoming more friendly to the Islamic ideas and ways of thinking.

Even our current president embraces the superiority of Islam over some democratic ideals.

It's only a matter of time. :cool:

Give us specifics of where our current president favors Islam over democratic ideals in this country?

I understand it's very difficult for you; but please try to focus.

The OP of this thread is about Islam in the U.S. and has nothing to do with other countries. :cool:

Except that it does. Those opposing Sharia will use examples of places where Sharia law is already in place.

And one big plus about America is that the critics always have a voice.

We could have sent in the Mississippi National Guard and won in Lebanon in 6 weeks.
The British had ther 3rd string over here during the revolution. They gave up.
God or Allah has NO influence IN ANY WAR.
During the revolution here the churches and religous folks backed the crown and were called Torries.
We kicked their ass.
How did devotion work for Bin Laden?

The British barred the doors to the Churches and burned everyone inside alive. That might be where muslims got the idea for the tactic. Americans wanted freedom more than the British wanted the colonies. Muslims want allah more than Americans want nothing. Someone with something to fight for is obviously going to fight harder than someone with nothing to fight for. That's devotion.

How did devotion work out for 3,000 New Yorkers?

If you recall, the US stood idly by while American servicemen in Lebanon were killed and did nothing. This is going to have to work its way through to the very bitter end. Unless there is some drastic change in the United States we will follow Europe in Islamization. The same way it happened in Iran, Lebanon and now Egypt.

Wow, that does bring back memories. :badgrin:

Ain't done that stuff since the 60"s :eusa_hand:

Yea, it's a wonder that I managed to stay alive considering all of the crazy things we did. :cool:
You must be havin' a flash back, because you're fucking delusional if you think islam is going to take over America.

EDIT

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back