Will you move when America becomes an Islamic country??

Will you move when America becomes an Islamic country??

Or a "Christian Taliban". Same thing.

I am not sure, I think I will wait and see how the revolution works out. Those of us that believe in the greatness that made American will go down fighting but a lot of them will be meeting Allah by then if I have my way.

That isn't the point. The fact that it is happening here is the point. This has no place in the USA and you ignore it. The day you and your pals take over is only in your dreams. People like me shake your ashes off our boots when you come against us.
This is the future for the U.S. whether you or your faggot pals like it or not. :cool:

Poor thing thinks anyone actually takes him seriously. Islamist coward pissants who hide under women's skirts and behind baby carriages aren't gonna change the USA. You can always get a few bootlicking lefties to run interference for ya, but when the shit hits the fan, you'll be be hiding just like your pals do. Islam is cowardly and cowards and fools are used for propaganda. Guess what? That's YOU.

Last edited:
If it became predominantly Muslim and Sharia Law were used I would consider removing to somewhere else, like Panama, Equador, or some other country in which human rights are preserved and more or less constant, and Americans are welcome. The added benefit is that living costs are low, particularly for the retired community, and medical care is of a high quality standard.

Poor thing thinks anyone actually takes him seriously. Islamist coward pissants who hide under women's skirts and behind baby carriages aren't gonna change the USA. You can always get a few bootlicking lefties to run interference for ya, but when the shit hits the fan, you'll be be hiding just like your pals do.
There will be no need for violence or conflict as I have stated before.

We will use the courts, judges, politicians, laws, and the ballot box in order to further our agenda for America. :cool:

Last edited:
Poor thing thinks anyone actually takes him seriously. Islamist coward pissants who hide under women's skirts and behind baby carriages aren't gonna change the USA. You can always get a few bootlicking lefties to run interference for ya, but when the shit hits the fan, you'll be be hiding just like your pals do.

We will use the courts, judges, politicians, laws, and the ballot box in order to further our agenda for America. :cool:

"We will use the courts, judges, politicians"
Better bring CASH.

So will we, and if that doesn't work we will defend our nation with force. There is always a need for violence with fascists.

If the Muslims do take over they will most likely fuck it up and the Sunnis will start killing the Shia and vice a versa.
Same as almost every other Muslim country.

Right. As if any of you were intelligent enough to manage that! Invent toilet paper first. Please.
American's first allgence is to the Constitution. Before judges, politicians, or other law.

Sunni - Whether your education was in public school or Catholic school, it apparently was defective in the area of civics. The 'laws' must be defined by Constitutional limits and Sharia law is no more acceptable under the Constitution than the 'Biblical' law that the Christian fundies are pimping.

Perhaps you were too stoned during the early '60's to realize it, but the removal of Bible reading from schools was largely due to a case in PA - brought by a religious family. So far, the efforts to infiltrate our civil government by religious fanatics have been coming from Protestant Christians - and they have been soundly rebuffed by Protestant Christians as well as Catholics, Jews, and anyone else.

Abington School District v. Schempp | The Oyez Project at IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law

I don't know who you talk to, but there are many millions of Americans for whom it is a core belief that US law *must* remain free of influence by any religion INCLUDING their own.

So will we, and if that doesn't work we will defend our nation with force. There is always a need for violence with fascists.
Therein is the difference between you and me Buford.

I am a patriot and believe in American democracy, and one man; one vote.

And will abide with the outcome of a legal election; even if it's not to my liking.

Whereas, you only believe in American democracy, and the intent of our Founding Fathers, up to a point.

Then you will engage in treason against your country and it's citizens to get your way.

I don't know who you talk to, but there are many millions of Americans for whom it is a core belief that US law *must* remain free of influence by any religion INCLUDING their own.
That is the current thought on the subject.

But, then again, that's why we allow Amendments to the Constitution. :cool:

And will abide with the outcome of a legal election; even if it's not to my liking.

Whereas, you only believe in American democracy, and the intent of our Founding Fathers, up to a point.

Then you will engage in treason against your country and it's citizens to get your way.

No, you will not abide by the outcome of a legal election. You just admitted you would use the courts and judges, which is the same thing the left does when the people vote against their agenda. Peddle your crap to some naive college kid.

No, you will not abide by the outcome of a legal election. You just admitted you would use the courts and judges, which is the same thing the left does when the people vote against their agenda.
We will use elections, courts, judges, laws, ballot box, law suits, politicians, and any other legal means to achieve our agenda for America.

So what is wrong with that?? :cool:

No, you will not abide by the outcome of a legal election. You just admitted you would use the courts and judges, which is the same thing the left does when the people vote against their agenda.
We will use elections, courts, judges, laws, ballot box, law suits, politicians, and any other legal means to achieve our agenda for America.

So what is wrong with that?? :cool:

Add "try" to that sentence.
And you will fail.

We do not live in a one man one vote country.
We live in a democratic republic.
A Constitutional Republic.
A pure unbridled democracy is a political system in which the majority enjoys absolute power by means of democratic elections.
In your world of theocractic dictated unvarnished "democracy" Sunni, unrestrained by a Constitution, the majority-Muslims in your future case hypothetical could vote to impose tyranny on themselves and most importantly, the minority opposition.
We will never stand for that as we have Constitutional Authority to stomp you out before any vote was ever taken.
Seperation of powers Sunni. You guys will never make it!

As much as I dislike the gays.

I have to give them credit for being successful in basically achieving their stated agenda.

And their relentless use of the courts, judges, politicians, are a model for any group to copy in seeking social and legal change within the U.S.

That isn't the point. The fact that it is happening here is the point. This has no place in the USA and you ignore it. The day you and your pals take over is only in your dreams. People like me shake your ashes off our boots when you come against us.
This is the future for the U.S. whether you or your faggot pals like it or not. :cool:

Keep dreaming.

By the time you get that kind of majority, the US will have worked, partied, and spoiled its way into being a low-rate, third world country.

By then, you can have it.

Forum List

Back