Will You Admit To Being Racist?

There was a TV show I watched recently called Explorer. I don't remember what the specific program was called. I didn't watch it. Because it was mostly members of the humanoid subspecies Homo afar that were talking. And they have nothing to say that interests me. I only ever saw two that seemed to have any sense. One was a black guy who at least once a year used to show up at a Confederate memorial dressed as a Confederate soldier to honor the monument. The other was on a short interview. I can't download videos. But you can view it yourself by entering into your browser, "Black taxi driver defends wearing Swastika armband."
But I did catch a little of the end of the TV show I mentioned. The moderator of it said something that I already knew. He said, "We're all racist." Now that you know what you are, who among you has the guts to admit it to me.
Yes blacks talk about other races the same way other races talk about blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Jews, Arabs, Italians, Irish people.

But what's a racist? I don't think all black people are bad. Just as a group they are not good.

If you could live in a city full of Jews, blacks, Indians, Arabs, whites, Asians or Italians, who other than a black would say black? Maybe fat white girls would pick black

Yes we are all racists. In a study done at Yale Universities "baby lab," they discovered that all babies are "Bigoted." Also, every time I see a flock of birds, they are all the same kind of bird. And every school of fish I ever saw were all the same kind of fish. Are they that way because they consider themselves as 'superior" and the others as "inferior?" Next, prejudice basically means to pre-judge. Well I may be "prejudging" what is is like to be a spider, but I still wouldn't want to be one.

Here's the thing about that... fish and birds have relatively small craniums with tiny brains incapable of complex thought and cognizance. If you wish to aspire to such a small and limited intellectualism, I can't do much for you. Humans, for the most part, are much more developed in their thoughts. One thing we have that other creatures don't is an awareness of spirit. Through our awareness of spirit we understand that we're all part of one race, the human race.

Now... to tackle you analogy further... when you examine each of the fish or birds in a school, you will find they are all different in their DNA structure. No two living organisms are identical. Some will live longer, some will produce more offspring, some will be better hunters, some will be faster or slower. If you travel to Africa in the jungle wild, you will find an assortment of creatures living together. They've been this way for hundreds of thousands of years. If any one species were superior, that would be the only species to survive because they would have eliminated all other species over time. But the species all have their own attributes which enable them to survive and coexist.

Again... racism is the belief that one race is superior or inferior to others. This is a developed thought process that doesn't happen naturally. It is a learned behavior. Prejudice is preference. That is inherent in everyone. Prejudice combined with ignorance can produce Racism.

Rarely have I seen such a load of crap. We are animals. Regardless of brain size. We operate by the same rules. Any "intellectual thought" that goes against it is just somebody trying to sell you a load of shit. Next, "race" is just a politically correct way of saying 'species." You then move on to some glaring stupidity by talking about DNA. I said that the flocks of birds and the schools of fish were the same kinds of creatures. Not the same creatures! Of course there is going to be a slight variation in the DNA of the individuals in the flock or school.

You then move on to more crap about the superiority of some species in surviving. That wasn't the point. The point was that for birds that flock together or fish that school together, they don't do it because in some small way they view themselves as superior and some other similar species as being inferior. They do it because it is just the right thing to do. Humans should do the same. And they do. And they always will. Human history is full of instances of one group trying to take something away from another group. Only a severely brainwashed and deluded fool would actually allow it to happen. I have even seen time lapse photography of fucking coral fighting it out. Tell me you have at least as much sense as coral.

Well no, we don't operate by the same rules, humans are quite unique. Race is not species. We all belong to the same species, homo sapiens. Horses are also the "same kinds of creatures" but they aren't all white horses or black horses, are they? Even specific types of horses come in different colors. Birds and fish do not flock together "because it's the right thing to do." Where did you receive your education and where do you get off criticizing anyone's intelligence spewing utter nonsense like that? Birds and fish have no comprehension of "right and wrong" because they lack a developed cerebral cortex. They function on instinctual attributes which are the result of evolution.

Because we are humans with developed cerebral cortex, we are capable of connection with spirit. We are aware of spirit which is beyond the physical and spirits do not have skin color. It is through this spiritual connection we developed morality and were able to form civilizations.

Yes we are all racists. In a study done at Yale Universities "baby lab," they discovered that all babies are "Bigoted." Also, every time I see a flock of birds, they are all the same kind of bird. And every school of fish I ever saw were all the same kind of fish. Are they that way because they consider themselves as 'superior" and the others as "inferior?" Next, prejudice basically means to pre-judge. Well I may be "prejudging" what is is like to be a spider, but I still wouldn't want to be one.

Here's the thing about that... fish and birds have relatively small craniums with tiny brains incapable of complex thought and cognizance. If you wish to aspire to such a small and limited intellectualism, I can't do much for you. Humans, for the most part, are much more developed in their thoughts. One thing we have that other creatures don't is an awareness of spirit. Through our awareness of spirit we understand that we're all part of one race, the human race.

Now... to tackle you analogy further... when you examine each of the fish or birds in a school, you will find they are all different in their DNA structure. No two living organisms are identical. Some will live longer, some will produce more offspring, some will be better hunters, some will be faster or slower. If you travel to Africa in the jungle wild, you will find an assortment of creatures living together. They've been this way for hundreds of thousands of years. If any one species were superior, that would be the only species to survive because they would have eliminated all other species over time. But the species all have their own attributes which enable them to survive and coexist.

Again... racism is the belief that one race is superior or inferior to others. This is a developed thought process that doesn't happen naturally. It is a learned behavior. Prejudice is preference. That is inherent in everyone. Prejudice combined with ignorance can produce Racism.

Rarely have I seen such a load of crap. We are animals. Regardless of brain size. We operate by the same rules. Any "intellectual thought" that goes against it is just somebody trying to sell you a load of shit. Next, "race" is just a politically correct way of saying 'species." You then move on to some glaring stupidity by talking about DNA. I said that the flocks of birds and the schools of fish were the same kinds of creatures. Not the same creatures! Of course there is going to be a slight variation in the DNA of the individuals in the flock or school.

You then move on to more crap about the superiority of some species in surviving. That wasn't the point. The point was that for birds that flock together or fish that school together, they don't do it because in some small way they view themselves as superior and some other similar species as being inferior. They do it because it is just the right thing to do. Humans should do the same. And they do. And they always will. Human history is full of instances of one group trying to take something away from another group. Only a severely brainwashed and deluded fool would actually allow it to happen. I have even seen time lapse photography of fucking coral fighting it out. Tell me you have at least as much sense as coral.

Well no, we don't operate by the same rules, humans are quite unique. Race is not species. We all belong to the same species, homo sapiens. Horses are also the "same kinds of creatures" but they aren't all white horses or black horses, are they? Even specific types of horses come in different colors. Birds and fish do not flock together "because it's the right thing to do." Where did you receive your education and where do you get off criticizing anyone's intelligence spewing utter nonsense like that? Birds and fish have no comprehension of "right and wrong" because they lack a developed cerebral cortex. They function on instinctual attributes which are the result of evolution.

Because we are humans with developed cerebral cortex, we are capable of connection with spirit. We are aware of spirit which is beyond the physical and spirits do not have skin color. It is through this spiritual connection we developed morality and were able to form civilizations.

The person who wrote this thread was banned. But I will answer you. It is interesting how when somebody gets banned, then the horseshit really starts to fly. Because the banned person can't defend themselves against those who apparently have less sense than coral. Race IS nothing more than a politically correct way of saying species. All over the planet there are closely related species that could interbreed and have viable offspring. (but usually don't) I have never heard of one being called a different race of whatever creature. They are always referred to as different species of whatever creature. It is only among humans where the term "race" is used. Like it or not, we are not all the same species.

You then bring up horses. Why not bring up dogs too. Like dogs, different "breeds" of horses were likely created by humans. Bringing them up is barking up the wrong tree. For the most part, I have never heard either called a different species (or race) from another. Though dogs may be a little different. Because a coyote is probably considered to be a different species of dog. And here is an interesting point. A western wolf and an eastern wolf can interbreed and have viable offspring. A eastern wolf and a coyote can too. But a western wolf and a coyote can't.

Next, do birds and fish flock together because it is the wrong thing to do? Next, animals experience love and fear. (Along with other emotions) Many have good problem solving skills. Some have remarkable memories. Many have languages. (Limited though they may be) Some even use tools! Chimpanzees can remember number orders far better than humans. In short, most animals probably have souls. Just like humans.

Getting back to the human-species thing, Homo neanderthalensis is generally considered to have been a different species of human. But more modern humans were apparently able to successfully interbreed with it. I will include a picture of a reconstruction of a different human species called Homo erectus. I will let you guess as to whether or not more modern humans could have successfully interbred with it too. (Though some say they did)
truTViE.jpg

rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/

A label applied to all who disagree with a liberal.

There was a TV show I watched recently called Explorer. I don't remember what the specific program was called. I didn't watch it. Because it was mostly members of the humanoid subspecies Homo afar that were talking. And they have nothing to say that interests me. I only ever saw two that seemed to have any sense. One was a black guy who at least once a year used to show up at a Confederate memorial dressed as a Confederate soldier to honor the monument. The other was on a short interview. I can't download videos. But you can view it yourself by entering into your browser, "Black taxi driver defends wearing Swastika armband."
But I did catch a little of the end of the TV show I mentioned. The moderator of it said something that I already knew. He said, "We're all racist." Now that you know what you are, who among you has the guts to admit it to me.
As a Republican, a conservative and a Trumpkin, I'm generally just a racist piece of shit anyway so no need to make any admissions.

As a Republican, a conservative and a Trumpkin, I'm generally just a racist piece of shit anyway so no need to make any admissions.
You are a conservative like Hitler was an oven salesman.

I don't understand the I've salesmen comparison. I think it would sound better with something like this:

You are conservative like Hitler was a dreadlocked lesbian barista.

I don't understand the I've salesmen comparison. I think it would sound better with something like this:

Excellent. You may now come out of the closet and admit you voted for Trump.

Excellent. You may now come out of the closet and admit you voted for Trump.
Come on, man. You're not very good at this are you?

You know, I won't admit to being a racist. Why? Because stupidity comes in all colors, found that out while serving in the Navy.

However..................I will admit to being prejudiced against people who don't bother to find out facts and just spew forth whatever nonsense comes to their tiny little brains.

I also have a low tolerance for bullies and mean people.

Every time I see a flock of birds, they are all the same kind of bird. Every school of fish that I ever saw were all the same kind of fish. On and on throughout the entire world of nature. But somehow, you and your un-racist ideas are right. I'm not buying it.

Also, are you referring to me as a bully or mean person? The things I say are true. That is all that should matter to you. Facts are not racism and truth is not hate.

Guess that you've never been skin or scuba diving on a coral reef then, because if you had, you would see that those communities are pretty diverse, there are LOTS of different critters all living together in peace an harmony.

You asked the question, do I consider myself a racist or not, and I answered that I do not, because stupidity comes in all colors. During the 20 years that I served in the Navy, not only did I serve with people from all over the country who were different from me, but we all learned how to work together as a team and petty differences like skin color didn't really matter much.

Racism is defined as bigotry or prejudice against someone simply because of their ethnic group, no other reason. In order for me to not like you, you have to demonstrate that you are ignorant with no desire to learn, mean and petty, or a bully. I automatically am friendly to everyone I meet, and if they are friendly back, we can start to see if there is a friendship there. If not, I simply move on, because there are over 7 billion people on this planet, not everyone is going to like me, but also, there are over 7 billion people on this planet, and some will. Life is too short to stay around mean spirited people.

As far as what kind of person are you? Dunno, you haven't really popped up on my radar enough for me to form an opinion one way or the other about you.

But, being prejudiced or bigoted against someone just because of their ethnicity is stupid in my opinion. Why? Because if I'm prejudiced or bigoted against them, I can't learn anything from them, and they just might have the knowledge that I need at that time.

If you want me to like or dislike you, you have to earn it. Otherwise, I'm not concerned one way or the other.

Over the years, I have seen zillions of nature shows. I have seen all sorts of underwater life. And whenever they showed some school of fish, they were all the same kind of fish. But being a land animal, I have many schools of birds with my own eyes. They were all the same kind of bird. As to the rest of what you have to say, I may as well be listening to a parrot saying "Polly want a cracker?"

Well not always

upload_2017-1-31_10-7-4.png

BLACK guy doesn't seem to understand that he can't be a member of the NAZI party

During WW II, there were many negroes along with other non-whites who were not only Nazis but fought in their military. Also, what makes you think that black guy wasn't a member of the Nazi party.

The NAZI party was all about Aryans

And then you woke up. You need to stop listening to jewish propaganda and start listening to me. In Europe, especially Germany, they had the audacity to support their own kind. (I say sarcastically) How terrible! But all over the world, there were nationalists of many nations that supported their kind also. You would have to be hallucinating to think that Hitler was opposed to them doing so. I have some pictures that might break through your brainwashing. There are many more. But these should do.
5NgIrJ8.jpg
4EyYhy7.jpg
ENGzP61.jpg
iegTs7I.jpg
eFOJ8Jz.jpg
aMjEGkq.jpg
DurDYPK.jpg
G71c8te.jpg

Yep.

I'm Racist/Nationalist against Non-American

I'm Sexist against women.

I'm Anti-Organized Religion.

Shall I go on?

I can mostly agree with you. But you shouldn't be against women. That's the way muslims are. And look at how fucked up they are.

Forum List

Back