Will Trump end up alienating his core support?

Second silliest statement of the day: "Trump called the Iran nuclear agreement "a disastrous deal" and "a horrible contract," but said he would work with it. That's not the same as "he would work with it" you piece of shit." Yeah, silly one, it is.

I don't think so , whats better than Trump at least if you take his words on illegal immigration , rebuilding the military and guarding the borders seriously . And that just 3 reasons that I'll support Trump but they are enough . I mean 'jebito' and the other rinos can't compete with Trump . Cruz perhaps but if Cruz gets the nomination , well I as a Trump supporter will support Cruz 'FWierdo' !! No other 'rino' will get my support or vote !!
"Working with" the Iran deal does NOT mean you accept their deal. It means you accept the idea NOT what Kerry traded for.
In the business world "working with" does not mean accept. Nor does it mean you accept the idea. All it means is he'll do something with it. One way to work with something is to call it a first draft.. and start making edits.

Trump, after Republican pledge, breaks from pack on Iran, gay marriage

Trump's core support are right wing Republicans.

Generally they are against the Iran deal. Trump has said he would work with it.

Generally they are in favor of Kim Davis' defying of the the US Constitution. Trump has said she should obey the law.

""We are a nation of laws," Trump said. "The decision's been made, and that's the law of the land.""

Trump also was more positive towards accepting refugees from Syria, when core Republican support is anti-Muslim and anti-immigration, which would be both of these.

So, will Trump lose his core support before the primaries simply because he's just not actually that right wing?
You're a piece of shit liar.

Trump called the Iran nuclear agreement "a disastrous deal" and "a horrible contract," but said he would work with it.

That's not the same as "he would work with it" you piece of shit.

Republicans do not stand for defying the US Constitution you dumb ass.

Republicans are not anti-Muslim or anti-immigration you stupid lying dumb ass piece of shit.
WTF. LOL

Republicans are not anti-Muslim or anti-immigration you stupid lying dumb ass piece of shit.

Ironic!

We have Kim Davis (and plenty of other examples) of republicans defying the constitution.

And we have republicans supporting T-Rump who is spouting anti-immigration rhetoric about building a wall and deporting 11,000,000 people, some of whom are American citizens by birth.

And let's not forget his bloviating about ISIS.

I don't think so , whats better than Trump at least if you take his words on illegal immigration , rebuilding the military and guarding the borders seriously . And that just 3 reasons that I'll support Trump but they are enough . I mean 'jebito' and the other rinos can't compete with Trump . Cruz perhaps but if Cruz gets the nomination , well I as a Trump supporter will support Cruz 'FWierdo' !! No other 'rino' will get my support or vote !!
"Working with" the Iran deal does NOT mean you accept their deal. It means you accept the idea NOT what Kerry traded for.
In the business world "working with" does not mean accept. Nor does it mean you accept the idea. All it means is he'll do something with it. One way to work with something is to call it a first draft.. and start making edits.
It doesn't mean scrapping the deal and making a new one. It means working with it.

Generally they are in favor of Kim Davis' defying of the the US Constitution. Trump has said she should obey the law.

""We are a nation of laws," Trump said. "The decision's been made, and that's the law of the land.""

Trump also was more positive towards accepting refugees from Syria, when core Republican support is anti-Muslim and anti-immigration, which would be both of these.

So, will Trump lose his core support before the primaries simply because he's just not actually that right wing?

The problem is that you guys have this erroneous perception of Trumps supporters. You believe it, you won't listen to those who try to tell you otherwise and you make assumptions based on your erroneous belief. Then you scratch your heads wondering why things don't work out the way you think think they should.
Democrats are a strange and confused group. They want us to be mad when Trump follows the law and happy when Obama breaks the law.

Can one even think of a more blatant double standard?

:dunno:

I suspect that the bulk of his core are not social conservatives because he would have alienated them earlier with his bogus nonsense about the wine and the crackers.

Instead I think that they are more fiscal conservatives that mindlessly hate government. The "keep your government hands off my medicare" idiots.

So he won't lose them unless he starts talking about raising taxes.
"Keep your government hands off my Medicare" LOL. Explains a lot.

I never made that up!

View attachment 49280

View attachment 49281

View attachment 49282

View attachment 49283

View attachment 49284

View attachment 49285
I'm fucking dying right now.

No, it doesn't, no, you are not his adviser, and, yes, he will work with it.

Ironic!

We have Kim Davis (and plenty of other examples) of republicans defying the constitution.

And we have republicans supporting T-Rump who is spouting anti-immigration rhetoric about building a wall and deporting 11,000,000 people, some of whom are American citizens by birth.

Trump is a lunatic, it's why extreme rwers are drooling over him.

Ironic!

First off, it's not ironic.

Second, Kim Davis is a democrat who was elected to county clerk as a democrat.

Third, anti-illegal immigration is not the same as anti-immigration. Republicans are pro-immigration. For that matter both parties are pro-immigration. The only difference is the democrats are also pro-illegal immigration. Something about filling in the ranks of voters who are poor and looking for welfare.

Fourth, birth right citizenship is not guaranteed for non-Americans. Nor should it be. This needs to be fixed.

no idea what you are talking about regarding ISIS.

No, it doesn't, no, you are not his adviser, and, yes, he will work with it.
He called it a piece of crap bad deal.. then he said he'd work with it. That's not the same as just saying I'll work with it. The poster removed the context, but you know that right?

Ironic!

I thinki I agre. First off, it's not ironic.

I agree. Second, Kim Davis is a democrat who was elected to county clerk as a democrat.

You are confused. Third, anti-illegal immigration is not the same as anti-immigration. Republicans are pro-immigration. For that matter both parties are pro-immigration. The only difference is the democrats are also pro-illegal immigration. Something about filling in the ranks of voters who are poor and looking for welfare.

Yes, it is guaranteed, and, no, it won't change. Fourth, birth right citizenship is not guaranteed for non-Americans. Nor should it be. This needs to be fixed.

I suspect that the bulk of his core are not social conservatives because he would have alienated them earlier with his bogus nonsense about the wine and the crackers.

Instead I think that they are more fiscal conservatives that mindlessly hate government. The "keep your government hands off my medicare" idiots.

I never made that up!

View attachment 49280

View attachment 49281

View attachment 49282

View attachment 49283

View attachment 49284

View attachment 49285

Anyone got the number for 9-1-1?

Or should we just let him die?

Push will come to shove when true conservatives have That Intervention Moment when the realize that indeed Donald is a huge big government Progressive Statists.
'TRUE CONSERVATIVES' --- as if 'jebito' and the rest of the rinos that are running are True Conservatives Jake . Name one True Conservative out of the gaggle of rinos that are running . -------------- if you say Ted Cruz , well , I'd probably agree that he is at least the closest or may actually be a TRUE Conservative 'Jake' !!

Last edited:
and if any of the gaggle of 'rinos' that are running are True Conservative then I am not a true conservative . Exception made for the possibility that Ted Cruz may be a True Conservative Jake !!

Ironic!

I thinki I agre. First off, it's not ironic.

I agree. Second, Kim Davis is a democrat who was elected to county clerk as a democrat.

You are confused. Third, anti-illegal immigration is not the same as anti-immigration. Republicans are pro-immigration. For that matter both parties are pro-immigration. The only difference is the democrats are also pro-illegal immigration. Something about filling in the ranks of voters who are poor and looking for welfare.

Yes, it is guaranteed, and, no, it won't change. Fourth, birth right citizenship is not guaranteed for non-Americans. Nor should it be. This needs to be fixed.

No I'm not confused.
No it's not guaranteed, not in the constitution it isn't. It's simply a matter of policy from the state department. It's a bad joke that we are doing this.

I never made that up!

View attachment 49280

View attachment 49281

View attachment 49282

View attachment 49283

View attachment 49284

View attachment 49285

Anyone got the number for 9-1-1?

Or should we just let him die?

Let'em use their Obama phone to call for help and ask to be taken to Canada for treatment..

Last edited:
I disagree with the OP, and I note the OP has no link as to "who supports the Donald." I found this link

3 in 4 Iowans who support Donald Trump want to deport all illegal immigrants

There's a real difference in those supporting him and those supporting others on the issue of "deporting them all." We all hear, and I'm sure there are polls showing, that people like him cause "he stands up and isn't taking crap .... he says what he thinks even if it isn't PC."

I really wonder how many Trump supporters are really from the group that traditionally participates in gop primaries? And I don't thing there's any data about that.. A lot of older white workers lost a lot in the recession and won't make it up. If I'm competing with an undocumented worker for a service industry job, I wouldn't be happy. None of that is meant to say anything bad about Trump supporters. I'll be surprised if he doesn't fade though.

No it's not guaranteed, not in the constitution it isn't.

BZZZT Wrong!

It explicitly states in the Constitution that anyone born within the jurisdiction of the USA is a citizen.

Fourteenth Amendment
The Fourteenth Amendment to the U. S. Constitution reads:

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

IOWANS !!!!! I believe that Trump has a good chance-----I, ABSOLUTELY, do not believe that all undocumented aliens shoud be DEPORTED------what I do see in Trump is a guy who can appeal to a very large audience------both those of intellect
like marvelous me------and even jerks

Forum List

Back