Report: Russian Troops Reported to be Fighting in Syria for Assad

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I hear the hypocrites say how dare Russia do this. Assad is a dictator and not a good guy, but he is heck of a lot better than ISIS. Assad is the devil we know. Syria and Israel have had a cold peace for decades. No cross border attacks, no missile attacks and not even a rogue terrorist attack. That front is very quiet. Yes they support Hezbollah, but then again I didn't say Syria was friend of the West.

ISIS believes in a global caliphate and it is actually refreshing to see someone else do the fighting. Russia knows that if Assad fall ISIS takes over and that would be 1000 fold worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear the hypocrites say how dare Russia do this. Assad is a dictator and not a good guy, but he is heck of a lot better than ISIS. Assad is the devil we know. Syria and Israel have had a cold peace for decades. No cross border attacks, no missile attacks and not even a rogue terrorist attack. That front is very quiet. Yes they support Hezbollah, but then again I didn't say Syria was friend of the West.

ISIS believes in a global caliphate and it is actually refreshing to see someone else do the fighting. Russia knows that if Assad fall ISIS takes over and that would be 1000 fold worse.

How about a source for your claim that Russia is in Syria?

Very bad news------the AXIS POWERS are forming up-------Iran, Russia, China, Syria ----very very bad news.
WAKE UP AMERICA. The objective is complete control of
the water ways-------so sayeth ---rosie---oracle at usmb

Very bad news------the AXIS POWERS are forming up-------Iran, Russia, China, Syria ----very very bad news.
Nope it is not that simple. We have relationships with the Islamic states of Saudi Arabia and Turkey, not to mention Pakistan and Egypt. A lot of it is built on economic ties. Russia has economic ties with Iran, esp since arms are a big export of Russia and Iran will have money to burn thanks to Obama.

China and Russia have never been pals. They are not now. Russia is helping Assad because he sees the danger if ISIS. Russia, as China is, is under constant threat of Islamic terrorism. They don't want it growing out of control.

Nope it is not that simple. We have relationships with the Islamic states of Saudi Arabia and Turkey, not to mention Pakistan and Egypt. A lot of it is built on economic ties. Russia has economic ties with Iran, esp since arms are a big export of Russia and Iran will have money to burn thanks to Obama.

China and Russia have never been pals. They are not now. Russia is helping Assad because he sees the danger if ISIS. Russia, as China is, is under constant threat of Islamic terrorism. They don't want it growing out of control.

right----Russia and China have never been pals-------and Germany and Italy were never pals either. Right now ---
Russia is allied with the IRANIAN/SYRIAN "cause" which is a lot more complex than ISIS as the bugaboo IMHO---it involves control of world SHIPPING----ports and straits

Russia is dependent on the Port in Syria, Tartus for access to the Mediterranean Sea and beyond. Without it their deployments of Navel vessels are meticulously monitored as they pass through the straits in Turkey from the Black Sea.

We are about to see global war at an unprecedented scale. Possibly resulting in more death than the nazis.

Europe is going to be involves. the refugees flooding them are too much to handle.

Russia is dependent on the Port in Syria, Tartus for access to the Mediterranean Sea and beyond. Without it their deployments of Navel vessels are meticulously monitored as they pass through the straits in Turkey from the Black Sea.

right-----lots of the present conflict is all about PORTS----Ukraine, Yemen, Syria ------he who controls the PORTS---
controls WORLD TRADE. China wants in, Russia wants in, Iran want in, Turkey wants in. None of the players have to LOVE each other-----they want the ports (IMHO)
ALL ARE VERY IMPERIALISTIC -----they have common cause.

WAKE UP, AMERICA (imo-----the planet is under attack by very ambitious imperialists)

We are about to see global war at an unprecedented scale. Possibly resulting in more death than the nazis.

Europe is going to be involves. the refugees flooding them are too much to handle.

yes AVATAR-----but dem peoples is in denial

All the more reason for the US to just get out. Let Russia have another Middle East Vietnam for awhile.

For once I agree with you. We probably wont be able to avoid conflict all together but we should be staying out for as long as we can.

For some reason I don't see leaders of either party doing that.

right----Russia and China have never been pals-------and Germany and Italy were never pals either. Right now ---
Russia is allied with the IRANIAN/SYRIAN "cause" which is a lot more complex than ISIS as the bugaboo IMHO---it involves control of world SHIPPING----ports and straits

Making a comparison between nazi Germany and fascist Italy to Russia and China is foolish.

They are much more adversarial then allies.

Making a comparison between nazi Germany and fascist Italy to Russia and China is foolish.

They are much more adversarial then allies.

no its not-----its a very good analogy----strange bedfellows

Forum List

Back