Will Trump be allowed conjugal visits?

I'm just concerned about Trump getting involved in too many prison romances - forced or voluntary. Stormy Daniels says he has a mushroom dick - so it may not be suitable for sodomy romances.

I don't know if you're male, female, old, young, whatever, but the fact that you're posting your Donald Trump sex fantasies here is just fucking gross.

But bdtex liked it, so I guess there's at least two of you sick fucks here.

1696468853598.png

I'm just concerned about Trump getting involved in too many prison romances - forced or voluntary. Stormy Daniels says he has a mushroom dick - so it may not be suitable for sodomy romances.
Well since you have all the pictures of Trumpy's mushroom, you would know Lakookta,

Are you and cotex dating?

If so - with whom? Melania? Ivanka? Marjorie Taylor Greene? Lauren Boebert? Kari Lake? Others...

What is a conjugal visit? A legal expert explains.​

The conjugal visit is scheduled private time with a loved one given to incarcerated people usually with a spouse, during which spousal activities are permitted to take place.

Will Donald Trump be allowed conjugal visits if he is incarcerated?​

If Donald Trump goes to prison, he would likely go to a federal prison. Conjugal visits are not a federal right, so Trump would not enjoy conjugal visits with Melania.

Matthew Mangino is an attorney the former district attorney of Lawrence County, Pennsylvania, and he explained more. He told Daily Express US: "The Federal Bureau of Prisons and Texas Department of Corrections do not allow conjugal visits. A handshake, hug or light kiss may be allowed during a visit."

I doubt if Trump has any need of conjugal visits. He’s a 78-year-old man who is overweight, doesn’t exercise, has a poor diet and takes statins. This is why Viagara is the biggest selling drug in the USA.

Forum List

Back