Will Trump be allowed conjugal visits?

If so - with whom? Melania? Marjorie Taylor Greene? Lauren Boebert? Kari Lake? Others...

What is a conjugal visit? A legal expert explains.​

The conjugal visit is scheduled private time with a loved one given to incarcerated people usually with a spouse, during which spousal activities are permitted to take place.

Will Donald Trump be allowed conjugal visits if he is incarcerated?​

If Donald Trump goes to prison, he would likely go to a federal prison. Conjugal visits are not a federal right, so Trump would not enjoy conjugal visits with Melania.

Matthew Mangino is an attorney the former district attorney of Lawrence County, Pennsylvania, and he explained more. He told Daily Express US: "The Federal Bureau of Prisons and Texas Department of Corrections do not allow conjugal visits. A handshake, hug or light kiss may be allowed during a visit."

Once again you are counting your chickens before they hatch.

This is the STUPIDEST post I have ever seen! Why do you care who he sleeps with?

All your posts are about President Trump and none good. Its getting BORING. Change up your stuff.

Worry about your partner cheating on you since you are suggesting multiple women are coming for President Trump.

im just sayin BA....if he does go.....he wont be going to Rikers...
Riker’s is a jail, not a prison. If he is convicted, for some period of time before the NYC case is reversed on appeal, he won’t be going to any NY state prison, either.

Yep. That is merely an opinion. But it seems incredible to me that any judge wouldn’t allow the former (and maybe future) President to remain free on bail or on ROR pending the appeal. The Bragg case is legal nonsense.

Riker’s is a jail, not a prison. If he is convicted, for some period of time before the NYC case is reversed on appeal, he won’t be going to any NY state prison, either.

Yep. That is merely an opinion. But it seems incredible to me that any judge wouldn’t allow the former (and maybe future) President to remain free on bail or on ROR pending the appeal. The Bragg case is legal nonsense.

There are a lot of activist lefty judges looking to make a name for themselves as the one who "got Trump". He's been treated more harshly than anyone else in a similar situation every step of the way by these fascist fucks.

This is the STUPIDEST post I have ever seen! Why do you care who he sleeps with?

All your posts are about President Trump and none good. Its getting BORING. Change up your stuff.

Worry about your partner cheating on you since you are suggesting multiple women are coming for President Trump.

I'm just concerned about Trump getting involved in too many prison romances - forced or voluntary. Stormy Daniels says he has a mushroom dick - so it may not be suitable for sodomy romances.

If so - with whom? Melania? Ivanka? Marjorie Taylor Greene? Lauren Boebert? Kari Lake? Others...

What is a conjugal visit? A legal expert explains.​

The conjugal visit is scheduled private time with a loved one given to incarcerated people usually with a spouse, during which spousal activities are permitted to take place.

Will Donald Trump be allowed conjugal visits if he is incarcerated?​

If Donald Trump goes to prison, he would likely go to a federal prison. Conjugal visits are not a federal right, so Trump would not enjoy conjugal visits with Melania.

Matthew Mangino is an attorney the former district attorney of Lawrence County, Pennsylvania, and he explained more. He told Daily Express US: "The Federal Bureau of Prisons and Texas Department of Corrections do not allow conjugal visits. A handshake, hug or light kiss may be allowed during a visit."

Why would he? He's not going to prison.

Will Biden be allowed conjugal visits from his grand daughters?
His daughter probably.
Lied about what - showering together?

No lies.

FbCG5RMXgAATfot.jpg

Forum List

Back