Will There Be An Anti-muslim Backlash Now That Violent Jihad Has Reached The Heartland?

Muslims have been in our nation since its founding. Those individuals are westernized. They have fought in our wars, support our communities and the women wear western style clothing. The problem is the ones that have been arriving here in the last decade or so. They don't assimilate into our society, but rather cling to the Islamic ideology of not being friends with infidels, hide behind our freedoms and would rather see the Constitution ripped up and Shariah Law implemented. The latter are the ones I don't have sympathy for, if there is a backlash.

You almost had me convinced you were rational until you said they "hide behind our freedoms and would rather see the Constitution ripped up" in the exact same sentence.

Well shitflinger and the other little Goebbels of the DNC are lashing out - against the Tea Party.

Muslims may cut the heads off of Americans in the heartland. but dammit, Republicans want to cut taxes. The Khmer Rouge has priorities. So even though there has never been even one recorded act of violence at any Tea Party gathering - the piles of filth known as democrats will spew hatred and rage at the Tea Party while engaging in apologetics for Muslims and ISIS - it's just how democrats are - that is to say - fucking scum.

Where have you been?

Remember 9/11? Did you forget that was perpetrated by Muslim terrorists ?

The first thing we saw was brainless RW nutters going after innocent people.

You people really do need to work on not being the STOOOPID party.

Comrade Pillowbite, do you think that every time the Muslims cut the head off of an American, 10 Tea Party members should be randomly selected and executed?

Will There be an Anti-Muslim Backlash Now That Violent Jihad Has Reached the Heartland?

This is war.

Will this war see a nationwide wave of backlash attacks against American Muslims prompted by the Oklahoma beheading of a woman there by a Muslim?

They had a chance. Too bad they didn't make better use of it. Too late now, I think.
There is an ongoing backlash already in progress. It one of the reasons Muslims in this country are getting targeted for hate crimes. This will just fuel more loonies to more of the same. They will attack innocent, peaceful Muslims which will convince other Muslims that ISIS may be right.

I'm sure they are trying to convince them all to practice their religion elsewhere.

Reached the heartland decades ago dumbshit.

# 1973 March 4: A failed terrorist attack by Palestinian group Black September, with car bombings in New York City while Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir was visiting the city.
# 1973 June 1: Yosef Alon, the Israeli Air Force attache in Washington, D.C., was shot and killed outside his home in Chevy Chase, Maryland. Palestinian militant group Black September is suspected, though the case remains unsolved.

I ran out of room when I wanted to write the word, "Again" in the title, you video game playing, Sci-Fi Weirdo from Terran.

I would not "rest my case" yet, shit-for-brains. There is a lot of distance between the facts you think you know and the conclusions that you reach.

I agree that we are engaged to some degree in a war with Islamists. I do not pity MUSLIMS and I sure as hell am not for banning guns and doing the rest of the bullshit you mention. I am most certainly NOT a liberal, you moronic twat.

I am sorry that you lack the ability to objectively and emotionlessly analyze the data before you. That is a personal problem you posses, and you need to work on that. There is no way to know at this point that but-for Islam this man would not have beheaded that woman. He went to his old job where he was fired, cut off the head of a woman and was in the process of carving up another woman when he was shot and stopped. Unless you have been living under a rock the past 100 years you know that workplace killings happen all the time. Nothing so far suggests that this was an ideologically motivated attack. Maybe facts will ultimately come out to prove that it was. But right now your conclusions are not compelled by the known facts.

Go jack it, you dumb bitch.

Had it not been for Islam, he might well have still murdered this woman. He would NOT have beheaded her, that was purely a Muslim thing.

This fool is violent - so he turned to a religion where violence is encouraged, Islam. He was violent before he became a Muslim, and became a Muslim BECAUSE he was violent and wanted a justification to do evil. Prison is the primary place for conversions to Islam, with nearly all converts being black. The message of violent revenge against civilized people appeals to those who already view themselves as victims and seek revenge against society.

Blow all the smoke you like, Islam played a role in this.

Muslims have been in our nation since its founding. Those individuals are westernized. They have fought in our wars, support our communities and the women wear western style clothing. The problem is the ones that have been arriving here in the last decade or so. They don't assimilate into our society, but rather cling to the Islamic ideology of not being friends with infidels, hide behind our freedoms and would rather see the Constitution ripped up and Shariah Law implemented. The latter are the ones I don't have sympathy for, if there is a backlash.

You almost had me convinced you were rational until you said they "hide behind our freedoms and would rather see the Constitution ripped up" in the exact same sentence.

Nothing contradictory about it, Applesauce.

I would not "rest my case" yet, shit-for-brains. There is a lot of distance between the facts you think you know and the conclusions that you reach.

I agree that we are engaged to some degree in a war with Islamists. I do not pity MUSLIMS and I sure as hell am not for banning guns and doing the rest of the bullshit you mention. I am most certainly NOT a liberal, you moronic twat.

I am sorry that you lack the ability to objectively and emotionlessly analyze the data before you. That is a personal problem you posses, and you need to work on that. There is no way to know at this point that but-for Islam this man would not have beheaded that woman. He went to his old job where he was fired, cut off the head of a woman and was in the process of carving up another woman when he was shot and stopped. Unless you have been living under a rock the past 100 years you know that workplace killings happen all the time. Nothing so far suggests that this was an ideologically motivated attack. Maybe facts will ultimately come out to prove that it was. But right now your conclusions are not compelled by the known facts.

Go jack it, you dumb bitch.

Had it not been for Islam, he might well have still murdered this woman. He would NOT have beheaded her, that was purely a Muslim thing.

This fool is violent - so he turned to a religion where violence is encouraged, Islam. He was violent before he became a Muslim, and became a Muslim BECAUSE he was violent and wanted a justification to do evil. Prison is the primary place for conversions to Islam, with nearly all converts being black. The message of violent revenge against civilized people appeals to those who already view themselves as victims and seek revenge against society.

Blow all the smoke you like, Islam played a role in this.

Damn. Fine. Post, Uncensored2008.

Nothing contradictory about it, Applesauce.

Thats only if you dont know the constitution protects our freedoms.

Forum List

Back