Will the truth matter to you in the 2012 election's?

BHO has already began a campaign that got the Dems so much power in 2008. One based on fiction as well as blaming GWB on everything that in reality occurred after the 06 election cycle

Can this type of a campaign win him re-election? will the non stop ABC-CBS-NBC-CNN-HBO-Comedy spin cycle prevent the simple truth mattering to where we go as a country after the Nov election?

I firmly believe based on the people I have talked to its not going to be close. Every person I know but 2 that voted for BHO in 2008 not only are not going to vote for BHO, they have lost complete faith in the Democratic party

I truly believe that BHO carries 16-18 states, Romney carries the rest
I am not sure about the 18 states either, depending how many in the N.E. will vote for BHO again (GWB carried 30 in 00)

We have millions fewer working today than we did in 08, that is 5-7 million vote there alone
WE have about that many again under employed

Obama used the one year event of the seals taking out OBL to state Romney would not have done the same. Do you think 5 trillion in debt along with millions of people without jobs from 08 really care?

We will see

ABC radio made the 4 cents a gallon of gas drop sound like it was a game changer, mentioned the speculation was now in control, and that oh yea BTW it was the 1 year anniversary of OBL being killed

3.96 to 3.92, and now speculation is under control

We will see

I continue to chuckle at the Obama haters as they post thread after thread denouncing him, yet seem to have so little to say (positively) about Romney. Do you all truly believe a "anyone but Obama" strategery will bring the White House back to the GOP in 2012? What happened to the conservatives? Where did the Tea Partiers go? With the GOP obviously choosing their fallback candidate, is that really the best you guys could do?

BHO has already began a campaign that got the Dems so much power in 2008. One based on fiction as well as blaming GWB on everything that in reality occurred after the 06 election cycle

Can this type of a campaign win him re-election? will the non stop ABC-CBS-NBC-CNN-HBO-Comedy spin cycle prevent the simple truth mattering to where we go as a country after the Nov election?

I firmly believe based on the people I have talked to its not going to be close. Every person I know but 2 that voted for BHO in 2008 not only are not going to vote for BHO, they have lost complete faith in the Democratic party

I am not sure about the 18 states either, depending how many in the N.E. will vote for BHO again (GWB carried 30 in 00)

We have millions fewer working today than we did in 08, that is 5-7 million vote there alone

Obama used the one year event of the seals taking out OBL to state Romney would not have done the same. Do you think 5 trillion in debt along with millions of people without jobs from 08 really care?

We will see

ABC radio made the 4 cents a gallon of gas drop sound like it was a game changer, mentioned the speculation was now in control, and that oh yea BTW it was the 1 year anniversary of OBL being killed

We will see

I continue to chuckle at the Obama haters as they post thread after thread denouncing him, yet seem to have so little to say (positively) about Romney. Do you all truly believe a "anyone but Obama" strategery will bring the White House back to the GOP in 2012? What happened to the conservatives? Where did the Tea Partiers go? With the GOP obviously choosing their fallback candidate, is that really the best you guys could do?

Hardcore GOP'rs will hold their nose and vote for Romney, no on else will.

Obama will beat Romney as easily as he beat McCain.

The only problem with what JRK said was that a significant portion of Obamacare was GOP language adopted by the left. Both sides are working different angles to get to the same place.

Immie

What does the left expect Obama to do?
GWB had very good policies in place
He has a very good tax policy, for the tax policy we use
The GOP budgets from 1995 worked, alll Obama did was add about 1 trillion dollars to them
Some we needed, most we did not

Extending UE benefits is nothing more than another stimulus.

Supplementing state and local municipalities to extend union workers did give them time to try and recover that lost tax revenue due to mass job loss

But it was not 1 trillion dollars worth and most of those union issues are coming from legacy and Benefit over spending that as the UAW needed to just blow up to be fixed

Obama has failed on the job creation front
He failed in explaining exactly what his stimulus was suppose to do
He failed in creating confidence in those who invest
His class war-fare attacks have left those who work there butts off and paying 1000s in income taxes up-set and by that refuse to help until he is gone

People know in there heart wealth comes from wealth, and stealing wealth from one and giving to another only lasts until that time when there is no wealth left
Obama-care was an act of desperation in a time in which desperation was the last thing we needed

JOBS
Its all about jobs and getting control of the deficit, then the debt

I hope you are not expecting an argument from me.

Although, there does appear to be a bit of a difference between you and I. I blame both parties whereas you give more credit to the GOP.

In regards to your point about redistributing wealth, the major part of that problem as I see it is that the government taketh a large amount then taketh its cut, then distributes more of that wealth in the form of paybacks and allows a miniscule amount to trickle down to those who actually need it.

You are absolutely correct. It is jobs that are needed. Do you honestly think the GOP is more "jobs friendly" than the DNC?

Immie

Yes I do
We lost about 2 million jobs in 02-03
GWB along with the FED did what was needed to create opportunity
We created 7 million in the next 4

The Fed cannot do any-more
But the legislation branch as well as the President can do so much right now

From oil exploration (LAND BASED like N.D.)
extraction
delivery
Refineries
delivery again
re-sale the finished product and or export as the market demands
Tax Policy for corporations
Tax policy for the power industry to change over to a natural gas turbine and nuclear power energy base over the next 40 years (it will take about 6-12 natural gas turbines to replace 1 coal burner)
Stop with the class warfare
Job creation is waiting for a real change in leadership
Job creation is waiting for a real tax policy that does not punish hard work and the risk that comes with that hard work
The credit bubble hurt every-one
Housing is done, forget it until we get it the UE rate to a REAL 5% and we get the glut of homes not lived in sold

In central Georgia I worked there for 24 months on 4 coal burners and the 300k homes that had been built and never sold blew me away.
blew me away
Stripped of the wiring for the copper by desperate people

It is out there, it can happen and yes I think another GWB in the white house, a right leaning President with a right leaning congress will make a difference

People are demanding jobs

The truth is the republican party crashed this economy and then screamed at and fought non stop every attempt to get the economy moving.

They railed about austerity being the way out of the mess and their ideas have YET again proven to fail all over europe.

The truth is OBL was gotten NOT under Bush for 7 long years but under Obamas watch.

The truth seems to not be very intersting to the right wingers in this country

Obama, Pelosi and Reed squandered a great opportunity to do every that is right and really boost the nation by playing hard-core partisan politics. It's as if they finally took over the White House and spent every opportunity to get even with the GOP for what they perceive as wrong doings. Instead of unifying the country, which Obama was in a unique position to do, he has been very divisive.

We will see

We will see

To start with I do not hate any-one, and I have met some people in this world that are beyond evil
Obama is not a bad person, hell he is the President of the US

Romney is not my first choice
But he is so much more of what we need as a president
Center right
Pro business
stops the threats
Maybe he opens up the sectors that can bring back this economy

Obama is done. His policies failed
Its not just about Obama, we need a REAL change
If Romney fails, he is gone again

Obama, Pelosi and Reed squandered a great opportunity to do every that is right and really boost the nation by playing hard-core partisan politics. It's as if they finally took over the White House and spent every opportunity to get even with the GOP for what they perceive as wrong doings. Instead of unifying the country, which Obama was in a unique position to do, he has been very divisive.

How do you unify a country when the losing party claims that they will NOT help the country move in the direction the people voted for?

We will see

We will see

To start with I do not hate any-one, and I have met some people in this world that are beyond evil

Center right
Pro business
stops the threats

Robmoney will never be president.

The right cant cheat that much anymore

Fang you knocked it out of the park. Election cycle 2006 the GOP had 0 power after that and this is when we could have slowed, stemmed, or for that matter stopped the crash of 08
This is a fact
Tarp was the end product, there best legislation (the 350 billion that Paul son used, not the 275 billion Obama used) which save trillions for all of us
It was Bi partisan

This country needs leadership and that leadership has to come from the legislation branch as it is there place to write the laws and allocate the funds. All the President can do (unless your Obama) is ask

When the wheels came off it was to late, then we went into a 2 year long battle of Obama care and spending increases of 1 trillion dollars over the last GOP budget of 2007

It is really simple and with Romney, my 3rd choice, it also will come with the GOP taking over the senate, it has to
The DEMs failed when it we needed them the most

Center right
Pro business
stops the threats

TM I wonder sometimes what world you live in and why you think the things you think
It is okay, we do live in a free country

obama knows he's in big trouble. He's using his 2004 speech at the democratic convention as campaign spots.

obama knows he's in big trouble. He's using his 2004 speech at the democratic convention as campaign spots.

I think he wins 19 states, maybe less depending how many in the NE vote for him and I think Romney wins of course the rest
GWB won 30 in 00
He wins 31 or 32 in 04, I could goggle it but that is close enough

You got the same states in play every year.

I see the April jobless numbers were revised down the same day BHO went to Afghanistan

The truth matters quite a bit. That's why I'm voting for Obama.

Our President may exaggerate and even bullshit a bit. But Romney is a total and complete liar. He has no shame. He'll be confronted with his lies and pretend he didn't say it, and blame the media for using his own words. Romney has no moral compass. He's in this game for power and personal enrichment.

You got some examples with Romney?

His most disgusting, recent lie is his claim that he would have given the go ahead on attacking Bin Laden. He said, “it wasn’t worth moving heaven and earth… just trying to catch one person.” Yet Obama was willing to put his Presidency on the line in what was thought a 60/40 chance of getting the scumbag.

Then we can get into what Romney advised Obama regarding the health care mandate.

Go ahead and nickel and dime. Mitt is a complete liar.

you're one fucked up individual, all you can do is spout bullshit leftist talking points.

Democrats call Nevada, Arizona and Florida swing states, what does that tell you?

Center right
Pro business
stops the threats

TM I wonder sometimes what world you live in and why you think the things you think
It is okay, we do live in a free country

I live in the world of reality which includes the cheating of the republican party for decades

Democrats call Nevada, Arizona and Florida swing states, what does that tell you?

I live in one
and I can say based on those who voted for BHO in 08 that are good friends of mine will not vote for any democrat again (right now anyway)
The other 2? I had one of those as the 18 BHO MAY win

Forum List

Back