Will the truth matter to you in the 2012 election's?

The truth matters quite a bit. That's why I'm voting for Obama.

Our President may exaggerate and even bullshit a bit. But Romney is a total and complete liar. He has no shame. He'll be confronted with his lies and pretend he didn't say it, and blame the media for using his own words. Romney has no moral compass. He's in this game for power and personal enrichment.

You got some examples with Romney?
Here is one for Obama I just used on another thread

Obama’s whopper of a claim on tax cuts - The Washington Post
John F. Kennedy seems to win the prize for biggest tax cut, at least in the last half century. By the same measure, the income tax provisions of George W. Bush tax cuts are more than twice as large as Obama’s tax cut over the same three-year time span. (Yes, a large portion of Bush’s tax cut went to the wealthy, but it also benefited the working poor. We still don’t know what Obama means by “middle class,” since his definition also seems to include the working poor.)

When will you Liberals realize you elected the wrong one?

Romney says he can balance the budget by cutting taxes, mostly for the rich like himself, increasing defense spending, and cutting domestic spending,

although he doesn't dare say where he'll cut that spending.

It's lunacy. It won't work, it's never worked, Reagan tried it, Bush II tried, how many times will we have to do the wrong thing, on a false promise,

before you people will figure it out?

DNC v. RNC Consent Decree | Brennan Center for Justice

DNC v. RNC Consent Decree
Court Cases

– Ongoing

In 1982, after caging in predominantly African-American and Latino neighborhoods, the Republican National Committee and New Jersey Republican State Committee entered into a consent decree with their Democratic party counterparts. Under that decree and its 1987 successor, the Republican party organizations agreed to allow a federal court to review proposed “ballot security” programs, including any proposed voter caging.

The consent decree has been invoked several times, by the parties to the decree and by others. Most recently, in late 2008, the Democratic National Committee and Obama for America sought to enforce the consent decree, claiming that the Republican National Committee had not submitted alleged ballot security operations for review. After the election, the Republican National Committee asked the federal court to vacate or substantially modify the decree. The court denied the RNC's motion to vacate the consent decree and ordered the decree remain in effect until December 2017. The RNC then appealed to the Third Circuit, which unanimously rejected the appeal and affirmed the District Court's decision. The RNC subsequently petitioned for rehearing en banc.

Last edited:
I have yet to see one right leaning poster here admitt that this court documented fact is reality

35 fucking years the court has held the republican party into this decree.

WHY?????

because they keep breaking the decree

The republican Party has cheated in elections since 1982.

That is a court documented fact

I'm on board. Based on a 1982 court case, I'm going to vote for Obama.

TM you've done it again, good campaigning!!!

dear idiot they are the court documents I posted.

See how you people do nothing but lie

You just ignored the part of the decree that keeps the republican party in it until 2017?

GEE iM SO SURPRIZED YOU ARE SO DISHONEST............nOT

it is a court case.

its been ongoing for 30 years.

WHY???????

because the republican keep getting caught breaking the decree and trying to disenfranchise voters.

it is a court case.

its been ongoing for 30 years.

WHY???????

because the republican keep getting caught breaking the decree and trying to disenfranchise voters.

what are talking about?
the 82 election?
I goggled it and found nothing

You just ignored the part of the decree that keeps the republican party in it until 2017?

GEE iM SO SURPRIZED YOU ARE SO DISHONEST............nOT

I agree, based on a decree given in 1982, I'm voting Obama.

When i want an honest, fair, down the middle evaluation of democrats, I turn to you TM.

To start with I do not hate any-one, and I have met some people in this world that are beyond evil
Obama is not a bad person, hell he is the President of the US

Romney is not my first choice
But he is so much more of what we need as a president
Center right
Pro business
stops the threats
Maybe he opens up the sectors that can bring back this economy

Obama is done. His policies failed
Its not just about Obama, we need a REAL change
If Romney fails, he is gone again

Robmoney will never be president.

The right cant cheat that much anymore

TM I wonder sometimes what world you live in and why you think the things you think
It is okay, we do live in a free country

We won't much longer if there is anything she can do about that.

Immie

See how utterly dishonest they are?

Now if we had some "left wing media" this would be able to kill the republican party in no time huh?

The corporate media ignores this story to save the republican party

Republicans lose appeal on poll-watching tactics

Republicans lose appeal on poll-watching tactics

3/8/2012

March 8 (Reuters) - The Republican National Committee on Thursday lost a bid to dissolve a decades-old legal agreement with the Democratic National Committee over the GOP's use of improper election tactics.

The agreement dates to 1982, when the Republican National Committee settled a lawsuit brought by the Democratic National Committee accusing the GOP of trying to intimidate minority voters. Under the agreement, the Republican National Committee must obtain court approval before implementing certain poll-monitoring activities in minority precincts.

The Republican Party filed suit in November 2008 to void the agreement. But the Philadelphia-based U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit rejected the GOP's request on Thursday, affirming a New Jersey district court's ruling.

Dear idiot why do you peretend the rest of the story doesnt exsist?

Damn you're awfully sensitive these days. Remember back when you used to pretend to care about name-calling and how hard you pretended to be offended by people who did name-calling on here?

Forum List

Back