Will the truth matter to you in the 2012 election's?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JRK, May 1, 2012.

1. JRK

JRK Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +312
    BHO has already began a campaign that got the Dems so much power in 2008. One based on fiction as well as blaming GWB on everything that in reality occurred after the 06 election cycle

Can this type of a campaign win him re-election? will the non stop ABC-CBS-NBC-CNN-HBO-Comedy spin cycle prevent the simple truth mattering to where we go as a country after the Nov election?

I firmly believe based on the people I have talked to its not going to be close. Every person I know but 2 that voted for BHO in 2008 not only are not going to vote for BHO, they have lost complete faith in the Democratic party

I truly believe that BHO carries 16-18 states, Romney carries the rest
    I am not sure about the 18 states either, depending how many in the N.E. will vote for BHO again (GWB carried 30 in 00)

We have millions fewer working today than we did in 08, that is 5-7 million vote there alone
    WE have about that many again under employed

Obama used the one year event of the seals taking out OBL to state Romney would not have done the same. Do you think 5 trillion in debt along with millions of people without jobs from 08 really care?

We will see

ABC radio made the 4 cents a gallon of gas drop sound like it was a game changer, mentioned the speculation was now in control, and that oh yea BTW it was the 1 year anniversary of OBL being killed

3.96 to 3.92, and now speculation is under control

We will see

Last edited: May 1, 2012
  2. JRK

JRK Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +312
    Thought I would try and give this new life this morning

3. blastoff

blastoff Undocumented Reg. User

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,616
    I honestly believe Barry knows he's toast and doesn't really care. After all, what's the big deal? Bush 41 and Carter didn't make it to a second term in recent times, so it's not like there's no precedent. But look at the up side. No more hassles of the toughest job in the world for which he knows deep down inside he came to woefully unprepared. So he spends the rest of his life following Slick Willie around on the speech circuit banking millions and playing golf or shooting hoops whenever he feels like it.

Who wouldn't want that job?

4. JRK

JRK Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +312
    He made a joke at the big party they have in Washington the other night, kind of like a roast
    "Whats the difference in a soccer mom and a bulldog? Bulldog tastes good"

Wow

That is fu---d up

5. Dick Tuck

Dick Tuck Board Troll

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +502
    The truth matters quite a bit. That's why I'm voting for Obama.

Our President may exaggerate and even bullshit a bit. But Romney is a total and complete liar. He has no shame. He'll be confronted with his lies and pretend he didn't say it, and blame the media for using his own words. Romney has no moral compass. He's in this game for power and personal enrichment.

6. JRK

JRK Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +312
    You got some examples with Romney?
    Here is one for Obama I just used on another thread

Obama’s whopper of a claim on tax cuts - The Washington Post
    John F. Kennedy seems to win the prize for biggest tax cut, at least in the last half century. By the same measure, the income tax provisions of George W. Bush tax cuts are more than twice as large as Obama’s tax cut over the same three-year time span. (Yes, a large portion of Bush’s tax cut went to the wealthy, but it also benefited the working poor. We still don’t know what Obama means by “middle class,” since his definition also seems to include the working poor.)

When will you Liberals realize you elected the wrong one?

7. Dick Tuck

Dick Tuck Board Troll

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +502
    His most disgusting, recent lie is his claim that he would have given the go ahead on attacking Bin Laden. He said, “it wasn’t worth moving heaven and earth… just trying to catch one person.” Yet Obama was willing to put his Presidency on the line in what was thought a 60/40 chance of getting the scumbag.

Then we can get into what Romney advised Obama regarding the health care mandate.

Go ahead and nickel and dime. Mitt is a complete liar.

8. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,318
    There is no way that I would vote for the GOP candidate at this time. The GOP has pledged to do all the idiocy that it did during the Bush admin again if elected. And that would, again, have the same results. However, we no longer have the means to pull us out of the Second Great Republican Depression as with did in 2009.

Maybe by 2016, with some leadership from men of sanity, like Jon Huntsman, the GOP will have be a viable choice once more. Or, perhaps, they will move even further to the right, and a new political party will replace them more towards the center.

9. Immanuel

Immanuel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,224
    When has Obama shown any shame?

You don't think Obama will be confronted with his lies and broken promises and say "I didn't say that"? You don't think he'll blame Bush for everything that went wrong from the time he entered office until the day he leaves?

Do you really believe Obama has a "moral compass"? I suspect he does. Problem is it's broken.

Do you really believe Obama is not in this for power and personal enrichment?

When are you going to crawl out from under the rock you have been hiding under?

Immie

10. JRK

JRK Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +312
    Moving heaven and earth to catch OBL occurred during the GWB admin
    All BHO did was nod and the seals took him out
    Why do you think BHO put his presidency on line?
    GWB was re-elected after 16 months of Iraq and the only WMDs found were old weapons from the 90s
    Weapons that were not suppose to exist, Part of the very weapons Saddam had lied about, Part of the weapons Saddam was suppose to have destroyed, And the very reason we went in
    BUT
    He was re elected. Do you think if we go in there and nothing is found we ever hear about it?
    There are sorties every day

Any way OBL has nothing to do with BHO getting re-elected. If we had 5% UE or even 6, yea
    Its all about the jobs