Will the truth matter to you in the 2012 election's?

Dear idiot why do you peretend the rest of the story doesnt exsist?

Damn you're awfully sensitive these days. Remember back when you used to pretend to care about name-calling and how hard you pretended to be offended by people who did name-calling on here?

Nope, why you lying about it

You sure did. Kinda like how you complain about people being racist then you go around using racial slurs.

Last edited:
Republicans lose appeal on poll-watching tactics

Republicans lose appeal on poll-watching tactics

3/8/2012

March 8 (Reuters) - The Republican National Committee on Thursday lost a bid to dissolve a decades-old legal agreement with the Democratic National Committee over the GOP's use of improper election tactics.

The agreement dates to 1982, when the Republican National Committee settled a lawsuit brought by the Democratic National Committee accusing the GOP of trying to intimidate minority voters. Under the agreement, the Republican National Committee must obtain court approval before implementing certain poll-monitoring activities in minority precincts.

The Republican Party filed suit in November 2008 to void the agreement. But the Philadelphia-based U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit rejected the GOP's request on Thursday, affirming a New Jersey district court's ruling.

So does this mean the Black Panthers cannot show up either?
I really do not know what this has to do with cheating either. Monitoring the vote in Palm Beach county in 2000 would have prevented allot of grief
Cheating is like dead people voting

New Hampshire is not alone…
South Carolina Attorney General Alan Wilson (R-SC) told Neil Cavuto today that the state has hundreds of people voting for dead people.

“We just recently learned that there are over 900 individuals died before the election and at least 600 of those individuals died outside window when absentee ballot could be sent. So we know for a fact that there are deceased people whoose identities are being use in South Carolina.”

And you wonder why democrats oppose voter ID laws?

South Carolina Attorney General: 900 Dead People Voted in Recent Elections (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Now that is cheating

Here is some from the 2000 election

A report in Sunday’s editions of the Miami Herald reveals that scores of dead people and non-registered individuals were allowed to vote in November’s presidential election.
In a survey of just 138 of Miami-Dade's 617 precincts, the paper found that 144 persons voted illegally.

The Herald study indicates that if this number is extrapolated, more than 600 votes were illegally cast in the heavily Democratic county.

Vote fraud is no stranger to the city of vice. Just three years ago, the Democratic mayor of Miami was forced from office after massive election fraud was uncovered.

This time was no different.

Here are just several examples discovered by the Herald, suggesting vote fraud was as easy as 1-2-3:

"André Alismé died of cancer in 1997," yet records show he voted in November’s election.
"A Haitian immigrant, Alismé registered to vote in Miami-Dade on Sept. 10, 1996. The registered Democrat cast his first and only ballot as an American citizen in the presidential election that year.

"He was 60 years old when he died the following May. After spotting his obituary in the newspaper, the Elections Department routinely verified his death with the Florida Department of Vital Statistics. Then his registration was canceled, on June 2, 1997.

"On Nov. 7, Alismé's name was resurrected at the Korean Presbyterian Church of Miami, 13700 NE 10th Ave., the polling place for Precinct 141. Alismé's name was handwritten on Page 65 of the precinct roll, along with an obvious forgery of his signature. The roll shows that Ballot No. 119451 was cast in Alismé's name.

"’No, no, that cannot be! André Alismé is deceased,’ said Elda Suffret, who lives with Alismé's son at the family's El Portal home. ‘There is no other André Alismé in Miami. His sons have different names, and they are not U.S. citizens. I don't know how this could happen.’ "

Even Dead People Voted in Miami

Papa Obama was an easier sell since
he had no real experience and the press did not vet him

Now it is tougher, he can't run on his record
Could play the race card

But they blew their wad with that one last election
Maybe once, but the same voter relieved of their "white guilt"
by voting for him once, can now vote without that being a factor

No doubt, the Left is going to get more strange as the election goes on
their radical policies are not working

Last edited:
"On Nov. 7, Alismé's name was resurrected at the Korean Presbyterian Church of Miami, 13700 NE 10th Ave., the polling place for Precinct 141. Alismé's name was handwritten on Page 65 of the precinct roll, along with an obvious forgery of his signature. The roll shows that Ballot No. 119451 was cast in Alismé's name.

Once the fraud was discovered, his provisional ballot should have been nullified. Was it?

Here's a sad truth about the truth in elections:

A significant number of people don't want to hear the truth. They want to believe certain things, and they will only listen to statements which confirm those desires. This is the reason SuperPAC ads succeed. If most people were interested in the real truth, those ads would not sell.

Deep down, Americans want to be told what they want to hear, even if it means being lied to. They have lost the ability to question what they are told. All that matters is what their trusted source tells them. Once you have their trust, you can lie your ass off, rewrite history, rob them blind. And they will faithfully parrot everything you say.

For example, some people want to believe there are "death panels" in the ACA, but they will give you one helluva fight if you force them to show you where they are in that bill. They have never looked, and don't want to look. They just believe it is there, and that is their truth.

Belief = truth.

Last edited:

Once the fraud was discovered, his provisional ballot should have been nullified. Was it?

I am sure it was. In the grand scheme I find it ironic that the press made such a huge issue of the chad in 2000 and not about the difficulty it would have taken to have caused that device and card to fail
Punch
Piece of paper
Punch hole in paper

I used that same device in Florida, no way

Any way TM was going on an on about the GOP being cheaters, well I like making her look, well like TM

Here's a sad truth about the truth in elections:

A significant number of people don't want to hear the truth. They want to believe certain things, and they will only listen to statements which confirm those desires. This is the reason SuperPAC ads succeed. If most people were interested in the real truth, those ads would not sell.

Deep down, Americans want to be told what they want to hear, even if it means being lied to. They have lost the ability to question what they are told. All that matters is what their trusted source tells them. Once you have their trust, you can lie your ass off, rewrite history, rob them blind. And they will faithfully parrot everything you say.

For example, some people want to believe there are "death panels" in the ACA, but they will give you one helluva fight if you force them to show you where they are in that bill. They have never looked, and don't want to look. They just believe it is there, and that is their truth.

Belief = truth.
The problem BHO has is every-one knows a group of some-ones this economy is harming whether it be loss of job, less of job, loss of home, upside down on home, or all of the above

I travel to where the work is, my home is in the south
Where I live has been hit very very very hard
UE rate 12-14% with a real UE rate probably closer to 25%, really

spin cannot undo that

I am sure it was. In the grand scheme I find it ironic that the press made such a huge issue of the chad in 2000 and not about the difficulty it would have taken to have caused that device and card to fail
Punch
Piece of paper
Punch hole in paper

Any way TM was going on an on about the GOP being cheaters, well I like making her look, well like TM

I believe the "irregularities" in Florida are the norm. If any other state was put under the microscope the same way Florida was, the exact same problems would have been evident. Some people are too retarded to figure out how to fill out a ballot properly, or the voter registrars are not trained well enough to operate the machines as directed. Discovering these problems is not evidence of a conspiracy. They are evidence of incompetence. These problems have always been there and are undiscovered until someone looks.

As for the machines, they have been proven faulty in voting districts all over the country, affecting outcomes negatively for Democrats and Republican indiscriminately. It is not a conspiracy, it is incompetence of the manufactures and the operators and the voters themselves.

It is amusing to watch people miss the forest for the trees. They put a district under a microscope and, "Oh, look! Something's amiss! It must be a conspiracy!"

But if everywhere you look you find discrepancies, you either have a massive army of conspirators who are extremely busy and yet never get caught red-handed, or the voting process itself is broken.

The problem is obviously that the process is not idiot-proof.

Most of the "solutions" offerred are mis-identifying the true nature of the problem and therefore would not solve a thing. A dead guy's vote would not count if the registrars were doing their jobs properly. A hanging chad would not happen if voters were paying attention. A machine would not count more votes than there are people on the voter rolls if the registrars loaded and worked the machine correctly.

Last edited:

Punch
Piece of paper
Punch hole in paper

I believe the "irregularities" in Florida are the norm. If any other state was put under the microscope the same way Florida was, the exact same problems would have been evident. Some people are too retarded to figure out how to fill out a ballot properly, or the voter registrars are not trained well enough to operate the machines as directed. Discovering these problems is not evidence of a conspiracy. They are evidence of incompetence. These problems have always been there and are undiscovered until someone looks.

As for the machines, they have been proven faulty in voting districts all over the country, affecting outcomes negatively for Democrats and Republican indiscriminately. It is not a conspiracy, it is incompetence of the manufactures and the operators and the voters themselves.

It is amusing to watch people miss the forest for the trees. They put a district under a microscope and, "Oh, look! Something's amiss! It must be a conspiracy!"

But if everywhere you look you find discrepancies, you either have a massive army of conspirators who are extremely busy and yet never get caught red-handed, or the voting process itself is broken.

The problem is obviously that the process is not idiot-proof.

Most of the "solutions" offerred are mis-identifying the true nature of the problem and therefore would not solve a thing. A dead guy's vote would not count if the registrars were doing their jobs properly. A hanging chad would not happen if voters were paying attention. A machine would not count more votes than there are people on the voter rolls if the registrars loaded and worked the machine correctly.

again I used the machine, Maybe I see things differently than some
I do not see how you could screw that thing up on purpose as long as you punched a hole in the piece of paper
Not arguing with you, just stating my opinion
Another thing is you should have seen the ballot had no hole in the locale you choose d to vote maybe?
I cannot remeber what we used in 2010, I voted absentee in 2010, never mind

Damn you're awfully sensitive these days. Remember back when you used to pretend to care about name-calling and how hard you pretended to be offended by people who did name-calling on here?

You sure did. Kinda like how you complain about people being racist then you go around using racial slurs.

where have I used racial slurs?

lets remember you said it in a plural form.

Now how does this refute the court documentation that the republicans have cheated in elections for decades?

where have I used racial slurs?

lets remember you said it in a plural form.

Now how does this refute the court documentation that the republicans have cheated in elections for decades?

Ok my bad, you made one racial slur, which I've yet to see you take back. Hopefully you did and I just haven't seen it. I'm not opitimistic though.

Your link doesn't say republicans have cheated for decades, and it wouldn't matter to me because I already hate the republican party.

I don't live in hyperpartisan la-la land like you do, where you have to hate one party and have unshakeable love for the other like you do.

there is no reason to take it back.

It was aimed in a very direct way to force a person to accept that some words insult people when he was insisting a racially tinged word was not racially tinged.

Now LYING about why the court has refused to remove the consent decree for over 30 years is not an answer to the court documents.

Dear idiot you are the one denying court documented PROOF that the republican partys actions in elections have caused the courts to restrain them for over thirty years

there is no reason to take it back.

It was aimed in a very direct way to force a person to accept that some words insult people when he was insisting a racially tinged word was not racially tinged.

Now LYING about why the court has refused to remove the consent decree for over 30 years is not an answer to the court documents.

Dear idiot you are the one denying court documented PROOF that the republican partys actions in elections have caused the courts to restrain them for over thirty years

No you called him an oreo because he's mixed, the same thing as calling a black person a ******. A racial slur that you're obviously perfectly fine with using.

I don't know why you keep pushing this, if the republican party cheated in every election or zero elections I'd still hate the party. Now there's been proof in this thread given of democrats cheating in elections, and you like when democrats cheat because it helps get democrats elected. So obviously you're a blatant hypocrite who's lying when you pretend to care about cheating in elections.

Do you know what the term "cracker" in Florida means?
It defines a cattleman who uses his whip in the olden days to move cattle
A Florida born cattlemen at my home is defined a Florida Cracker

It is obvious TM is not playing nice

As far as cheating to win an election, I am having real heartburn with the ID to vote issue and do not understand why any of us true blue law abiding Americans would want it any other way

Any one who cheats life is scum in my book, no matter the political affiliation

Look at the twist and turn in an attempt to change the subject from the COURT DOCUMENTED evidence that PROOVES the republican party has cheated its ass off in elections for decades.

You people are supporting the distruction of our countrys democracy

Look at the twist and turn in an attempt to change the subject from the COURT DOCUMENTED evidence that PROOVES the republican party has cheated its ass off in elections for decades.

You people are supporting the distruction of our countrys democracy

Well actually that's not the subject of the thread, you're trying to change the subject to make it that. Again, you're being a hypocrite, like you are in every thread you post in.

You're on here trying to get us to pay attention to republican voting issues, even though you're completely ignoring democratic voting issues when put right in front of you.

Truth Matters, the biggest hypocrite on the board, maybe the biggest on the planet.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back