Will the Trump's be homeless due to NY judges? (Poll)

Do you believe that the Trumps will lose all of their wealth in NY?

• Yes

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • No

Votes: 25 78.1%

• Total voters
“Caveat Emptor” would apply when both participants are truthful.

It would not apply when one party persistently uses fraudulent and illegal business practices.

WW
Bullshit. It literally means "let the buyer (or lender) beware".

Caveat emptor is a common law doctrine that places the burden on buyers to reasonably examine property before making a purchase. A buyer who fails to meet this burden is unable to recover for defects in the product that would have been discovered had this burden been met. The phrase “caveat emptor” is Latin for “let the buyer beware.”

And if Mar-A-Lago is ALSO seized as part of the judgment? Being in a different State... CAN it be seized? WILL it be seized?
No it cannot. Because his apartments in marilago are considered his primary residence, Florida law prohibits them from being seized. California has similar protections. Only federal courts can order those property seized not other states. And federal courts cannot interfere State legal affairs that are not considered federal jurisdiction, Unless it's part of a lawsuit That
Has either been filed in federal court or has been appealed to federal court.

No it cannot. Because his apartments in marilago are considered his primary residence, Florida law prohibits them from being seized. California has similar protections. Only federal courts can order those property seized not other states. And federal courts cannot interfere State legal affairs that are not considered federal jurisdiction, Unless it's part of a lawsuit That
Has either been filed in federal court or has been appealed to federal court.

Individual personal property exemption for a principal residence are to ensure homeowners are not forced to be homeless.

However MAL is not an individual personal residence, it is a commercial entity not a private home. Corporate holdings would not qualify under the personally owned principal residence exclusion.

And yes, court judgements can be enforced across state lines.

#1 The Trump Organization (who really holds title to MAL) is a New York company.

#2 IIRC, 48 of 50 states have adopted laws commonly referred to as Uniform Enforcement of Foreign Judgments Acts. Don't let the work "foreign" confuse you, that term means "outside the state or county". For example here is Florida's law:

1709552371824.png

You can review the rest of the FL code on judgement at the 2nd link below. But the short version is that debtors holding monetary judgements from out of state, file the judgement with the appropriate Florida court and then the Florida court enforces the judgement.

WW
Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

Individual personal property exemption for a principal residence are to ensure homeowners are not forced to be homeless.

However MAL is not an individual personal residence, it is a commercial entity not a private home. Corporate holdings would not qualify under the personally owned principal residence exclusion.

#1 The Trump Organization (who really holds title to MAL) is a New York company.

#2 IIRC, 48 of 50 states have adopted laws commonly referred to as Uniform Enforcement of Foreign Judgments Acts. Don't let the work "foreign" confuse you, that term means "outside the state or county". For example here is Florida's law:

1709552371824.png

You can review the rest of the FL code on judgement at the 2nd link below. But the short version is that debtors holding monetary judgements from out of state, file the judgement with the appropriate Florida court and then the Florida court enforces the judgement.

WW
This sounds as though "reciprocity" between Florida and New York exists.

Is there any chance that the defendant can "weasel-out" of a claim by having a Florida court question the "full faith and credit in this state" of the judgement? I'm guessing "No", but... I offer it as a serious question, betraying my ignorance on that level.

1709552371824.png

WW
Individual apartments can be considered private property if they are owned by the resident. For example, I can buy a penthouse apartment from a hotel, And that apartment would be considered a private residence. Whether or not it's a residence applies to the apartment self and not whether or not the overall property is a private residence.

4a0ykg.jpg

BIG MACs, KFC, pizzahut....
Which only proves that dems got nothing except they want to destroy this man for putting america first. and let me tell you. IF they get him over these bullshit charges then they can come after citizens..and they won't make the distinction between you and me bud. You're nothing in their eyes either. THey don't need your vote. LOLOL they got the illegals.

Do you believe that a judge can take personal property? I hope not.
p.s. banks that loaned the Trump's money should know how to value of the various Trump properties, that is their job

Here is the Trump Organization that the judge just "dissolved"

View attachment 835401
They feel sorry for the pussy grabber ,did you know shitpants is the head of their church, he is their God and leader. . I hope the pile of shit is totally destroyed for his treason. Him and his followers are the enemy of this country and are the biggest threat to our democracy in our total history.

Did you know that the gang leaders in jail all across this country have renamed Trump sweety, and are all vying to make him their butt buddy. There is no jail in this country that doesn't have his next lover waiting for him.

They feel sorry for the pussy grabber ,did you know shitpants is the head of their church, he is their God and leader. . I hope the pile of shit is totally destroyed for his treason. Him and his followers are the enemy of this country and are the biggest threat to our democracy in our total history.
1. Shitpants is Biden. Just ask the pope.
2. The pile of shit is Biden. Obvious.
3. The enemy of the US is Biden. Selling us out for cash and his open borders letting in 100,000 Chinese and 50,000 Russians
4. Biden is the biggest threat to our democracy. Letting in 10,000,000 migrants to wreck the political balance.

1. Shitpants is Biden. Just ask the pope.
2. The pile of shit is Biden. Obvious.
3. The enemy of the US is Biden. Selling us out for cash and his open borders letting in 100,000 Chinese and 50,000 Russians
4. Biden is the biggest threat to our democracy. Letting in 10,000,000 migrants to wreck the political balance.
WALL TO WALL LIES , NOT EVEN INTERESTING LIES. IF ALL YOU GOT IS LIES TRY TO AT LEAST MAKE IT INTERESTING. YOU ARE A TOTAL WASTE ,8 MILLION RUSSIAN SPY'S AND 32 MILLION CHINESE DRUG DEALERS,, ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT. YUK YUK!

WALL TO WALL LIES , NOT EVEN INTERESTING LIES. IF ALL YOU GOT IS LIES TRY TO AT LEAST MAKE IT INTERESTING. YOU ARE A TOTAL WASTE ,8 MILLION RUSSIAN SPY'S AND 32 MILLION CHINESE DRUG DEALERS,, ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT. YUK YUK!
You can type all the lies you want. I have credible links proving my assertions dumbass.

Asked about the credibility of Green's claim, Rebecca Grant Ph.D., a national security analyst at IRIS Independent Research, told Newsweek that she personally believed it to be true, referencing the likelihood of some immigrants having ties to the Chinese state given the many Chinese nationals already in the U.S.—5.4 million in 2021, according to Migration Policy Institute figures.
"If you're a bad guy that wants to infiltrate operatives into the U.S.A., the southern border is a pretty easy way to do it," she added.

According to US Customs and Border Protection data, there’s been a 4,560% increase in the number of Russians trying to enter the US, when comparing fiscal years 2020 to 2022 (the latest full year available).
In fiscal year 2020, 467 Russians were encountered at the US southern border, compared to 21,763 in fiscal year 2022.

You can type all the lies you want. I have credible links proving my assertions dumbass.

Asked about the credibility of Green's claim, Rebecca Grant Ph.D., a national security analyst at IRIS Independent Research, told Newsweek that she personally believed it to be true, referencing the likelihood of some immigrants having ties to the Chinese state given the many Chinese nationals already in the U.S.—5.4 million in 2021, according to Migration Policy Institute figures.
"If you're a bad guy that wants to infiltrate operatives into the U.S.A., the southern border is a pretty easy way to do it," she added.

According to US Customs and Border Protection data, there’s been a 4,560% increase in the number of Russians trying to enter the US, when comparing fiscal years 2020 to 2022 (the latest full year available).
In fiscal year 2020, 467 Russians were encountered at the US southern border, compared to 21,763 in fiscal year 2022.
Screw you you liar "Here is your 100,000 Chinese you say crossed the border , you lying pile of crap. "The Republican Chair of the House Homeland Security Committee has said that it was "very likely" that "military personnel" were being inserted into the United States by China by crossing the southern land border(VERY LIKELY)." AND THEN WHAT DOES POLITIFACTS SAY ABOUT GOOFBALL 100,000 ATTACKING KILLER CHINESE "
Still, there’s no evidence the uptick in Chinese migration at the border is because of a directive from the Chinese Communist Party. And "there is nothing unusual about migrants from any country being ‘military age,’" Adam Isacson, director for defense oversight at Washington Office on Latin America, a group that advocates for human rights in the Americas, told PolitiFact in 2023. He added that it’s not unusual for people to flee persecution from countries that have poor relationships with the U.S.

Clayton Dube, senior fellow at the University of Southern California U.S.-China Institute, said he has seen no proof that Chinese migrants are coming to the U.S. "motivated by anything other than individual desire to forge new lives in the U.S."" Screw off liar!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just have to laugh at clowns like kyzr when his own source makes a fool out of him. His fact turns out to be some hate party members opinion!!!!!!

Screw you you liar "Here is your 100,000 Chinese you say crossed the border , you lying pile of crap. "The Republican Chair of the House Homeland Security Committee has said that it was "very likely" that "military personnel" were being inserted into the United States by China by crossing the southern land border(VERY LIKELY)." AND THEN WHAT DOES POLITIFACTS SAY ABOUT GOOFBALL 100,000 ATTACKING KILLER CHINESE "
Still, there’s no evidence the uptick in Chinese migration at the border is because of a directive from the Chinese Communist Party. And "there is nothing unusual about migrants from any country being ‘military age,’" Adam Isacson, director for defense oversight at Washington Office on Latin America, a group that advocates for human rights in the Americas, told PolitiFact in 2023. He added that it’s not unusual for people to flee persecution from countries that have poor relationships with the U.S.

Clayton Dube, senior fellow at the University of Southern California U.S.-China Institute, said he has seen no proof that Chinese migrants are coming to the U.S. "motivated by anything other than individual desire to forge new lives in the U.S."" Screw off liar!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!! Your typing is opposite of the links!
I proved that Biden's open borders is a threat to national security, period.
Your "Human Rights" apologists did not refute the facts.
Traitor Biden's open borders are letting in Chinese, Russians, and many dangerous people who hate the US.

Thanks for playing!

Do you believe that a judge can take personal property? I hope not.
p.s. banks that loaned the Trump's money should know how to value of the various Trump properties, that is their job

Here is the Trump Organization that the judge just "dissolved"

View attachment 835401
Well, you used an apostrophe improperly

in the OP title

Other than that, I don't think anyone knows how this is going to "end"

LOL!! Your typing is opposite of the links!
I proved that Biden's open borders is a threat to national security, period.
Your "Human Rights" apologists did not refute the facts.
Traitor Biden's open borders are letting in Chinese, Russians, and many dangerous people who hate the US.

Thanks for playing!
The only thing you proved is that you are a lying asshole. Your source doesn't even come close to support your Bullshit. You people are like shitpants , you live and die on your lies , this time I showed that you died/

You just have to laugh at clowns like kyzr when his own source makes a fool out of him. His fact turns out to be some hate party members opinion!!!!!!

Forum List

Back