Will the Supreme Court end affirmative action in colleges?

I have read it a few times, it makes no sense.

So you are telling us AA was created to discriminate against certain folks, who would that be?
1) yes, and your inability to grasp simple things is a sign that AA didn't work. Truly sad. Not sure what you don't understand about my answer:

"to discriminate against certain people to try and give an advantage to others that were discriminated against"

2) yes it was....it was designed to discriminate against the folks that do not benefit from it. Why is that hard to grasp?

1) yes, and your inability to grasp simple things is a sign that AA didn't work. Truly sad. Not sure what you don't understand about my answer:

"to discriminate against certain people to try and give an advantage to others that were discriminated against"

2) yes it was....it was designed to discriminate against the folks that do not benefit from it. Why is that hard to grasp?
So tell us who the folks are it discriminated against and if there was not discrimination in the beginning it wouldn't have been created. White women have benefitted remarkably from AA. Did AA not get some black folks into doors that were slammed shut on them before AA?

Affirmative Action was a major success and almost all American families benefitted from it

Bull shit.

If he needed complicated penile surgery, RW, and you consulted with 2 doctors. And one admitted he was an affirmative action doctor who didn't know shit and only graduated because of the color of his skin, would you have the confidence to put your manhood in his hands?

Doesn't help anyone, RW.

And even if the docs doesn't out himself as an Affirmative Action case, if he is a minority, you are going to wonder.

Justice Clarence Thomas, when he was just starting out in his career, saw people doubt his qualification even though they were from a top school.

Forum List

Back