Will the Republicans try to defund Obamacare?

And that is the problem for Republicans

Defunding Obamacare means taking healthcare away from people without anything ready to take its placet

The idea of government not doing it for you just isn't part of your world, is it big guy?

I really doubt they would at this point.

Too many people have realized it works for them.
And that is the problem for Republicans

Defunding Obamacare means taking healthcare away from people without anything ready to take its place

Even Republicans aren't dumb enough to actually do it. But it doesn't stop them from voting on it
You had no problem screwing up insurance for taxpayers with obamacare regulations. Screw you.

If Republicans do get control of the Senate, while retaining control of the House, I don't think that they will try to remove Obama from office via the impeachment process, but they might try to end Obamacare. They might try to defund it by passing a government budget appropriations bill that Obama would be very reluctant to veto which provides no money to sustain its operation.
I think they will try to do both. Their RW base will certainly crave for it.

If Republicans do get control of the Senate, while retaining control of the House, I don't think that they will try to remove Obama from office via the impeachment process, but they might try to end Obamacare. They might try to defund it by passing a government budget appropriations bill that Obama would be very reluctant to veto which provides no money to sustain its operation.
I think they will try to do both. Their RW base will certainly crave for it.

So will libertarians and anti-corporatists.

As has been the case since the ACA was signed into law: republicans are at liberty to repeal the Act provided they replace it with a similar reform measure that affords as many or more Americans access to affordable healthcare.

The issue therefore has nothing to do with repealing the ACA, the issue has to do with the fact that republicans have no viable plan to replace the Act, as returning to pre-ACA conditions where millions of Americans have no access to affordable healthcare is unacceptable.

One can only hope that they can either defund that POS or get rid of it.

They need to replace it with this:

The Best Alternative to Obamacare - US News

Forum List

Back