Will the Palis step up to the plate?

Hamas pol; Vote for me! And I will destroy Israel.
Palis; No, I'm tired of all the killing, besides it's not that bad if we work on it.

*the sound of a rifle round being loaded*

Hamas pol; Vote for me! And I will destroy Israel.
Palis; You make a great point. I will vote for you, twice.

Yup, if you live in Gaza and you dont vote Hamas, good luck explaining why you didn't.

What? You mean to tell me there's no right to privacy under Shira law?

i'm stunned, no really, i'm so shocked i can barely type this

Nope, Shariah law follows you into your home, your bathroom, garage, basement etc wherever, there is no right to privacy in the Middle East period expect Israel.

Islamic privacy laws are based on a sliding scale. The supreme leaders have all the privacy they want. Their women, not so much. Their commoners? Even less.

Islamic privacy laws are based on a sliding scale. The supreme leaders have all the privacy they want. Their women, not so much. Their commoners? Even less.

The average person in those countries have absolutely no privacy whatsoever, everything is up for question and inspection.

I do not know how elections work among the Palis. I realize they elected members of Hamas but remain hopeful that they will see the error of their ways.

:doubt:

I do not know how elections work among the Palis. I realize they elected members of Hamas but remain hopeful that they will see the error of their ways.

I'm more than willing to remain hopeful.

But you cannot expect us to ignore the past. There is no reason, nothing, zip, zilch ,zero, nada, to expect the Pals to keep the peace "this time.'

the PLO got land for peace and broke it. they started sincere talks with Israel for peace, so the pals ousted them for a terror group.

Hope, but don't expect.

They still want to kill you

Time is on the side of the Palestinian people.

They will never quit trying to recover their land.

Plus their high birth rates will eventually make the Jews a small minority in their own country.

Europe is slowly turning Islamic and will someday be against the apartheid state of Israel.

Then add to that our current administration setting a less than favorable tone towards the Zionist state.

It's clear to see that the days are numbered for the terrorist base camp currently called Israel.

I think overall that Obama made sense when he repeated what is basically Bill Clinton's original suggestion that Israel needs to base its borders on what existed in 1967 with mutually agreed upon land swaps.

Israel needs clearly defined borders before any other problems are solved.

I think Netanyahu will eventually come around to this line of reasoning.

But what of the Palis? Will they continue to push for the destruction of Israel? Or will they act like grown ups and do what is in the best interest of their future generations?

:eusa_eh:

They tried that whole 'destruction of Israel' thing.... that's why Israel doesn't have it's 1967 borders any more. The Arabs lost. Israel won that land, fair and square. If that pisses off the Arabs - or anyone else - tough shit. It belongs to Israel now and they need it keep it to protect themselves.

Israel is a very aggressive and war like nation.

It resists having any firm borders because it's still wants to occupy more territory.

The surrounding states know this fact.

And need to keep their guard up against future Israeli invasions.

I'm more than willing to remain hopeful.

But you cannot expect us to ignore the past. There is no reason, nothing, zip, zilch ,zero, nada, to expect the Pals to keep the peace "this time.'

the PLO got land for peace and broke it. they started sincere talks with Israel for peace, so the pals ousted them for a terror group.

Hope, but don't expect.
I don't expect anything...that's why I started the thread.

Time is on the side of the Palestinian people.

They will never quit trying to recover their land.

Plus their high birth rates will eventually make the Jews a small minority in their own country.

Europe is slowly turning Islamic and will someday be against the apartheid state of Israel.

Then add to that our current administration setting a less than favorable tone towards the Zionist state.

It's clear to see that the days are numbered for the terrorist base camp currently called Israel.
I doubt Europe will become Islamic and I doubt your claim that Obama is actually setting a less favorable tone toward Israel. He is in fact trying to get them to wake up and act in their own best interests.

Your only valid point is that the Palis may breed Israel out of existence and that would be a bad, bad thing. There are more than enough rightwing Islamic countries in the world and we don't need any more of them.

Israel is a very aggressive and war like nation.

It resists having any firm borders because it's still wants to occupy more territory.

The surrounding states know this fact.

And need to keep their guard up against future Israeli invasions.

Islam-IsraelMap.jpg

That red spot is Israel. All the green spots are Muslims who need to keep up their guard against Israel.

:razz:

And in all those green Muslim majority countries there are Christians and Jews dying. Every year there are less of them and more Muslims in the majority. Muslims countries are killing those who are not of their Muslim belief.

Islam, the culture of peace.

Hamas's Slogan

Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes. (Article 8)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/NTT/gaza-protests-abbas-al-jazeera-_n_814341_75368762.html

The myth of the Jews getting birthed out is just that a myth. Jews make up 80% of the Israel's population. So out of 7.6 million that is 6 million Jews. Arabs make up 1.2 and loyal Druze, Christians and other make the rest. HOWEVER, the segment of the population that reproduces the fastest is not the Arabs, rather it the Haredim Jews (Orthodox). The Haredim reproduce a hell of a lot faster than the Arabs (they don't work also, but that is another issue). Haredim Jews make up around 800-900K Jews. Its the secular and less religious Westerized Jews that are having less children. So the Haredim population is close to the Arab population, toss in the 5.2 other Jews and the Jewish majority is safe.

Rather they might have the issue of over-population, but that is for another thread!

:rolleyes:

Not vote for them. Not let them dictate the future of the middle east.

My understanding is that the Palestinian lands are in the same position as Weimar Germany was in December 1932. The two biggest parties are the sickos and the psychos. Hamas and Fatah are who the Palestinians are voting for.

We can't dictate who they vote for.

It is the formulation of the worst kind of democratic mess. The people of Palestine know what they want, so they deserve to get it

Good and hard.

I've had enough BS from the so called Palestinians. I've said for years that there was no such country, nation, or even nationality. And I have proof of it. Right from the mouth of the original Terrorist organization the PLO.
March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here's what he said:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.

Read more: Palestinian people do not exist Palestinian people do not exist

Forum List

Back