Will the NFL players take a knee to defy "racist" police after the bravery they showed in Vegas?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ColonelAngus, Oct 4, 2017.

1. imawhosure

imawhosure Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,137

Oh, I don't know, how many have gotten busted now, 10 or 15 I think. That is a very LARGE % of wonderful, NFL players. Do you beat YOUR wife too! Is that why you support these savages!

Yep, the BIG he-men take a knee in front of our flag, because a cop shoved them, maybe. Then go home, and beat the hell out of the women in their lives. What a bunch of BIG, TOUGH, GUYS!

Leftists obviously, have a war against women, or for their wives, sisters, and mothers sake, they wouldn't be supporting such sexism!

2. BULLDOG

BULLDOG Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,171
    You're grabbing at straws goober. Those kinds of remarks work great on an Alex Jones broadcast where the audience believes anything he says anyway, and nobody can talk back to a radio, but in real life, they are just dumb. Pick a subject and hang on. Spouting every vile thing you can think of isn't working for you.

3. imawhosure

imawhosure Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,137

And where did I lie exactly? Did or did not a large % of NFL players smack their female partners, as opposed to the general population? Are they not crying crocodile tears that a mean old cop did something, then sashay home to clobber their significant others! How about that stud that clobbered his wife in the elevator. Did you like that?

These are the type of people you claim are your heroes because they kneel? Good heroes you got there!

They will kneel even better as their ratings continue to tank. You think you have made a point? Lol! I betcha before the start of next season.......if NOT sooner, they will be FORCED OFF THEIR knees. Of course, they will then really be upset, and probably beat the hell out of their significant others twice a day, but that is ok with you I suppose, as they are your heroes-)

4. BULLDOG

BULLDOG Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,171
    You are really off the deep end there bubba. I don't remember the last football game I watched, and I never considered any sports figure to be my hero, so you're making some really odd assumptions. Trying to discredit the protest by claiming the NFL is full of wife beaters is beyond dumb. I understand that you are stirred up, but you really should try to express your anger in some rational form instead of just spouting such ridiculous claims.

5. John Shaw

John Shaw VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +684
    I'm genuinely baffled why anyone would care about what a bunch of idiot football players do. I'm not interested in them; I'm interested in the people who are raising a fuss over it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,639
    So....how long have you been a racist?

:)

7. John Shaw

John Shaw VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +684
    I'm assuming this is an unfunny impersonation of a liberal hack?

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  8. bripat9643

bripat9643 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +40,327
    The cops arrived 12 minutes after the first shot was fired.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1