Will the NFL players take a knee to defy "racist" police after the bravery they showed in Vegas?

First responders were at the shooter's room in 12 minutes and we have many videos of cops who were running towards the murder scene while everyone else was running away.

Does the NFL really want to vilify these heros?

They aren't protesting good cops, dumbass.
Of course they were protesting all cops...
You would believe that to be the case only if you have a simpleton mind that will not or cannot distinguish the difference between protesting everyone or protesting only those who are abusing others' civil rights. Are you one of those simpletons?
These people protesting the cops(black lives matter) are too simpleminded to differentiate between bad and good cops…

Quiet protest over poor police procedure involving black Americans in no way relates to or takes away from police doing a good job in Vegas or any where else.

Quiet protest over poor police procedure involving black Americans in no way relates to or takes away from police doing a good job in Vegas or any where else.
Yeah, less than 1% of negro men are shot by cops and of that huge number that you fucking people call an "epidemic" nearly every last one of them are completely justified.

If only there were more Officer Darren Wilsons out there. Good cop. Too bad he was forced to retire due to the biggest fucking racist cop in the history of the country Barrack HUSSEIN obama.

They are taking a knee to support BLACK LIVES MATTER because cops murder black people.

BLACK LIVES MATTER want COPS to be MURDERED. THEY PLAINLY CLAIM IT. Videos are below.

Who said all cops were murderers? Sounds like another one of the crazy accusations the right wing is always spouting. The heros in LV deserve all the praise they might get, but that doesn't exonerate the bad cops that we still have.

images

Yes. Some cops are pigs and murderers.

Ain't what it says, Bullie.

Greg

Doesn't say all cops are pigs and murderers. I'll bet you don't even know where that picture is from, or any context to what it is about, do you?

Dead cop; BLM rioters...what's not to know?

Greg

Dead 13 year old boy, killed within 3 seconds of cop's arrival.......what's to know?

Yes. Some cops are pigs and murderers.

Ain't what it says, Bullie.

Greg

Doesn't say all cops are pigs and murderers. I'll bet you don't even know where that picture is from, or any context to what it is about, do you?

Dead cop; BLM rioters...what's not to know?

Greg

Dead 13 year old boy, killed within 3 seconds of cop's arrival.......what's to know?
The TRUTH!!!

Greg

First responders were at the shooter's room in 12 minutes and we have many videos of cops who were running towards the murder scene while everyone else was running away.

Does the NFL really want to vilify these heros?

They aren't protesting good cops, dumbass.
Of course they were protesting all cops...
You would believe that to be the case only if you have a simpleton mind that will not or cannot distinguish the difference between protesting everyone or protesting only those who are abusing others' civil rights. Are you one of those simpletons?
These people protesting the cops(black lives matter) are too simpleminded to differentiate between bad and good cops…

Looks like you are the one having problems differentiating between good and bad cops. The heroic actions of cops during the tragic mass shooting in Vegas doesn't excuse the behavior of bad cops.

The NFL Kneelers are Racist Democrats.
:itsok: So...you admit that only Democrats care about bad apple cops.

No, we admit that BLACK NFL players are phony-baloneys; just like you! I mean, after all, you are in support of players who have a large propensity to beat the shit out of their wives, and girlfriends. Want me to post the video for ya!

Yep, what a bunch of he-men protesting, along with their followers. After they take a knee, they go home and slap their wives and girlfriends around. You people pick the most upstanding citizens to support!

You talk about Trump! Your guys gets a BJ in the oval, that's ok. Your guy rapes a chick. That's ok! His vice President attacks a chick, nothing there! Obama comes in office, and he weaponizes the IRS. Nothing to see here! Picks laws he doesn't want to enforce. Oh, doesn't he bring people together!

Your peeps are a bunch of crooks, hoodlums, and gaslighters, and you just follow along. At least we have the nerve to depose our guys for being asshats, you are so brainwashed, you will soon make excuses for the NFL players clobbering their wives!

No, we admit that BLACK NFL players are phony-baloneys; just like you! I mean, after all, you are in support of players who have a large propensity to beat the shit out of their wives, and girlfriends. Want me to post the video for ya!

Yep, what a bunch of he-men protesting, along with their followers. After they take a knee, they go home and slap their wives and girlfriends around. You people pick the most upstanding citizens to support!

You talk about Trump! Your guys gets a BJ in the oval, that's ok. Your guy rapes a chick. That's ok! His vice President attacks a chick, nothing there! Obama comes in office, and he weaponizes the IRS. Nothing to see here! Picks laws he doesn't want to enforce. Oh, doesn't he bring people together!

Your peeps are a bunch of crooks, hoodlums, and gaslighters, and you just follow along. At least we have the nerve to depose our guys for being asshats, you are so brainwashed, you will soon make excuses for the NFL players clobbering their wives!

There are 1696 NFL players in the NFL. If your video shows a large propensity of them beating their wives, and girlfriends, I would love to see it. How long is your video showing 848 players beating their wives?

There are 1696 NFL players in the NFL. If your video shows a large propensity of them beating their wives, and girlfriends, I would love to see it. How long is your video showing 848 players beating their wives?

Oh, I don't know, how many have gotten busted now, 10 or 15 I think. That is a very LARGE % of wonderful, NFL players. Do you beat YOUR wife too! Is that why you support these savages!

Yep, the BIG he-men take a knee in front of our flag, because a cop shoved them, maybe. Then go home, and beat the hell out of the women in their lives. What a bunch of BIG, TOUGH, GUYS!

Leftists obviously, have a war against women, or for their wives, sisters, and mothers sake, they wouldn't be supporting such sexism!

Oh, I don't know, how many have gotten busted now, 10 or 15 I think. That is a very LARGE % of wonderful, NFL players. Do you beat YOUR wife too! Is that why you support these savages!

Yep, the BIG he-men take a knee in front of our flag, because a cop shoved them, maybe. Then go home, and beat the hell out of the women in their lives. What a bunch of BIG, TOUGH, GUYS!

Leftists obviously, have a war against women, or for their wives, sisters, and mothers sake, they wouldn't be supporting such sexism!

You're grabbing at straws goober. Those kinds of remarks work great on an Alex Jones broadcast where the audience believes anything he says anyway, and nobody can talk back to a radio, but in real life, they are just dumb. Pick a subject and hang on. Spouting every vile thing you can think of isn't working for you.

You're grabbing at straws goober. Those kinds of remarks work great on an Alex Jones broadcast where the audience believes anything he says anyway, and nobody can talk back to a radio, but in real life, they are just dumb. Pick a subject and hang on. Spouting every vile thing you can think of isn't working for you.

And where did I lie exactly? Did or did not a large % of NFL players smack their female partners, as opposed to the general population? Are they not crying crocodile tears that a mean old cop did something, then sashay home to clobber their significant others! How about that stud that clobbered his wife in the elevator. Did you like that?

These are the type of people you claim are your heroes because they kneel? Good heroes you got there!

They will kneel even better as their ratings continue to tank. You think you have made a point? Lol! I betcha before the start of next season.......if NOT sooner, they will be FORCED OFF THEIR knees. Of course, they will then really be upset, and probably beat the hell out of their significant others twice a day, but that is ok with you I suppose, as they are your heroes-)

And where did I lie exactly? Did or did not a large % of NFL players smack their female partners, as opposed to the general population? Are they not crying crocodile tears that a mean old cop did something, then sashay home to clobber their significant others! How about that stud that clobbered his wife in the elevator. Did you like that?

These are the type of people you claim are your heroes because they kneel? Good heroes you got there!

They will kneel even better as their ratings continue to tank. You think you have made a point? Lol! I betcha before the start of next season.......if NOT sooner, they will be FORCED OFF THEIR knees. Of course, they will then really be upset, and probably beat the hell out of their significant others twice a day, but that is ok with you I suppose, as they are your heroes-)

You are really off the deep end there bubba. I don't remember the last football game I watched, and I never considered any sports figure to be my hero, so you're making some really odd assumptions. Trying to discredit the protest by claiming the NFL is full of wife beaters is beyond dumb. I understand that you are stirred up, but you really should try to express your anger in some rational form instead of just spouting such ridiculous claims.

Who the fuck cares, honestly. If you're worried that these meatheads aren't standing for the anthem, you have some serious issues.
If you are jumping into a thread on a topic that you allegedly dont care about is without doubt a sign you have many mental health issues, like delusional behavior and narcissism.

I'm genuinely baffled why anyone would care about what a bunch of idiot football players do. I'm not interested in them; I'm interested in the people who are raising a fuss over it.

Forum List

Back