Will The Moron-In-Chief Cancel The Upcoming Meet W/ Putin As He Should?

Will the Narcissist-in-Chief cancel the Putin sham to take his updated orders or will the Failure-in-Chief flip off the citizens of this Nation and continue to dance to Putin's tune, given these new indictments disclosing the massive evidence pointing to Russia's meddling in our 2016 National election?

In my opinion, only a valued ally of Russia would believe the president should meet with that manipulative KGB cum Autocrat under the current circumstances with the indictments. But does the Fool-in-Chief have the common sense God gave a pissant to understand that and do the right thing for his 'subjects'?
That he should cancel is as dumbass a notion as has come along all week. But in the place dumbass is common.
Are you another Idiot-in-Chief piss drinker?

You obviously haven't considered the 29 page indictment and that if ONLY 50% of the charges are true and accurate the Russian GRU, read that as the Russian military, attacked the United States, not simply a hacking by some bored students in a dorm room eating stale day old pizza on a Sunday night! The indictment can be read here, fool!
~~ Read Mueller probe indictment of 12 Russians for hacking Democrats ~~

Your bloody opinion notwithstanding other than its weight floating upon the air currents, given the gravity of the conduct and actions of Russia with that attack on our electoral process. It was an act of WAR, you partisan idiot! No meeting with Putin at this time is warranted under these circumstances.

What the Clown-in-Chief should be doing is getting back to DC to confer with advisers of all stripe to determine a proper response, primarily LONG TERM STRINGENT SANCTIONS in cooperation with our Allies including NATO Article 5 considerations and readiness; the screws put on Russia, full tilt boogie!

Russia needs to know they have crossed the line and they will have to pay the ferryman for their transgressions! What you suggest is to give them just another pass like that Idiot-in-Chief wants to do to get his report card from Vlad!
This from a lifer tax leach. Pro war agitprop. The indictment is a joke. Nobody mentioned will ever see a judge and have the "evidence" weighed. Anything and nothing could be in there and all it serves to do is try to justify the Mueller money spent. Your dipshit statist opinion notwithstanding, try to justify what you describe as an act of war when it has been the US government inserting itself in to elections around the globe for over 70 years. Including the elections in the fallen Soviet Union/Russian Republic. Do I give a shit about defending the annoying orange? Nope. This nonsensical effort to regenerate armed hostilities between the Russians and the US serves only to enrich military contractors.

Last edited:
The hacking was done under the Obama administration, he let it happen, he should be under investigation.
Biden: McConnell stopped Obama from calling out Russians

Although they probably should have arrested Trump right there on the campaign trail, I bet they had enough evidence.

Maybe one day this aspect of failing to deal with a whole group of traitors in time will be dealt with. The amount of damage the Trump syndicate is wreaking upon the whole world is enormous.

Putin has a well trained orange monkey. The Putin plan is to sew discourse in the US and among its allies. NATO is a big target for Putin and trump.

trump is throwing out wildly insane statement in order to cause confusion. When confronted with the issues....he denies he said it or he back peddles. By then the damage is usually done.

This man is not mentally stable....

Will the Narcissist-in-Chief cancel the Putin sham to take his updated orders or will the Failure-in-Chief flip off the citizens of this Nation and continue to dance to Putin's tune, given these new indictments disclosing the massive evidence pointing to Russia's meddling in our 2016 National election?

In my opinion, only a valued ally of Russia would believe the president should meet with that manipulative KGB cum Autocrat under the current circumstances with the indictments. But does the Fool-in-Chief have the common sense God gave a pissant to understand that and do the right thing for his 'subjects'?
That he should cancel is as dumbass a notion as has come along all week. But in the place dumbass is common.
Are you another Idiot-in-Chief piss drinker?

You obviously haven't considered the 29 page indictment and that if ONLY 50% of the charges are true and accurate the Russian GRU, read that as the Russian military, attacked the United States, not simply a hacking by some bored students in a dorm room eating stale day old pizza on a Sunday night! The indictment can be read here, fool!
~~ Read Mueller probe indictment of 12 Russians for hacking Democrats ~~

Your bloody opinion notwithstanding other than its weight floating upon the air currents, given the gravity of the conduct and actions of Russia with that attack on our electoral process. It was an act of WAR, you partisan idiot! No meeting with Putin at this time is warranted under these circumstances.

What the Clown-in-Chief should be doing is getting back to DC to confer with advisers of all stripe to determine a proper response, primarily LONG TERM STRINGENT SANCTIONS in cooperation with our Allies including NATO Article 5 considerations and readiness; the screws put on Russia, full tilt boogie!

Russia needs to know they have crossed the line and they will have to pay the ferryman for their transgressions! What you suggest is to give them just another pass like that Idiot-in-Chief wants to do to get his report card from Vlad!
Eat shit lifer tax leach. The indictment is a joke. Nobody mentioned will ever see a judge and have the "evidence" weighed. Anything and nothing could be in there and all it serves to do is try to justify the Mueller money spent. Your dipshit statist opinion notwithstanding, try to justify what you describe as an act of war when it has been the US government inserting itself in to elections around the globe for over 70 years. Including the elections in the fallen Soviet Union/Russian Republic. Do I give a shit about defending the annoying orange? Nope. This nonsensical effort to regenerate armed hostilities between the Russians and the US serves only to enrich military contractors.

Hey nutsack breath....a Grand Jury looked at the evidence and said the indictments were warranted. Since the Traitor in Chief isn't doing anything about the Russian interference....I expect trump will protect his Russian brothers.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

"as he should"

LOL

That would be the appropriate thing to do, but Trump won't do it.

"appropriate"

LOL

Hey nutsack breath....a Grand Jury looked at the evidence and said the indictments were warranted. Since the Traitor in Chief isn't doing anything about the Russian interference....I expect trump will protect his Russian brothers.
Hey cockbreath....a grand jury only sees what is put before them. Since the bojangles in Chief ignored this when he was in office...you can expect shit.

Hey cockbreath....a grand jury only sees what is put before them. Since the bojangles in Chief ignored this when he was in office...you can expect shit.

trump is an illegitimate president. But the Kremilin loves him....I WONDER WHY?

the violations occurred under Obama, why didn't he do anything about them? oh, I forgot "tell Vladimir I will have more flexibility after the election"
the violations occurred under Obama, why didn't he do anything about them? oh, I forgot "tell Vladimir I will have more flexibility after the election"
You are correct that the attacks happened during Obama's tenure...just. But it didn't become apparent to all and sundry until yesterday on the 13th that the Russian military had made an all out attack on the US with our National election being the target. That realization hadn't hit home until July 25, 2016 when the FBI announced they were investigating the Russian cyber attack! So Obama was in office for another 6 months before the Clown took over!

Now Trump has been in office for 18 months, three quarters of the time since the FBI investigation of the attack began and THREE(3) times longer than Obama had to oversee the DOJ's investigation, and all Trump has claimed has been that Russia is blameless and throwing up barriers to impede the investigation. The question to be asking is what the fuck has the Asswipe-in-Chief been doing to get down to the bottom the Russian assault for the last 18 months other than obstruct the investigation and then apologize to Brother Vlad?

Obama's comment in 2012 has what bloody connection to the Russian attack in 2016 four years later? NOT A DAMN THING YOU IDIOT! Read the timeline of the circumstances here;
~~ 2016 Election Hacking Fast Facts - CNN ~~

What did Trump signal to Putin on Jul 23, 2016 when he said at a rally, "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,"? And then just hours later, bang! Action by Russia with the email blooming all over the internet? Read about it in the indictment of the Russian 12, Dupe! Oh, and enjoy another flagon of tHrump piss, lad!

You are correct that the attacks happened during Obama's tenure...just. But it didn't become apparent to all and sundry until yesterday on the 13th that the Russian military had made an all out attack on the US with our National election being the target. That realization hadn't hit home until July 25, 2016 when the FBI announced they were investigating the Russian cyber attack! So Obama was in office for another 6 months before the Clown took over!

Now Trump has been in office for 18 months, three quarters of the time since the FBI investigation of the attack began and THREE(3) times longer than Obama had to oversee the DOJ's investigation, and all Trump has claimed has been that Russia is blameless and throwing up barriers to impede the investigation. The question to be asking is what the fuck has the Asswipe-in-Chief been doing to get down to the bottom the Russian assault for the last 18 months other than obstruct the investigation and then apologize to Brother Vlad?

Obama's comment in 2012 has what bloody connection to the Russian attack in 2016 four years later? NOT A DAMN THING YOU IDIOT! Read the timeline of the circumstances here;
~~ 2016 Election Hacking Fast Facts - CNN ~~

What did Trump signal to Putin on Jul 23, 2016 when he said at a rally, "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,"? And then just hours later, bang! Action by Russia with the email blooming all over the internet? Read about it in the indictment of the Russian 12, Dupe! Oh, and enjoy another flagon of tHrump piss, lad!

The man is making Benedict Arnold look like a true patriot! He is scum on the bottom of my boot

trump is an illegitimate president. But the Kremilin loves him....I WONDER WHY?

"illegitimate"

34zkjo8.jpg

Butthurt much?

FartCrimes is the moron.

Not a chance. Trump needs a strategy to win the midterms and the next Presidential election. Fox news is not helping much, so he knows Putin is his man. Trump is mostly transactional and tactical, never strategic now, particularly since Steve Bannon left the Whitehouse. He may even get tips on how to eliminate completely the separation of powers so he has complete control This is what he envies in Putin.

I'm sure that he will mention the 12 Russian military being indicted, but that's where it will end. Nobody there to listen in is key. He does not give a rip about US security, only his fame and fortune.

Not a chance. Trump needs a strategy to win the midterms and the next Presidential election. Fox news is not helping much, so he knows Putin is his man. Trump is mostly transactional and tactical, never strategic now, particularly since Steve Bannon left the Whitehouse. He may even get tips on how to eliminate completely the separation of powers so he has complete control This is what he envies in Putin.

I'm sure that he will mention the 12 Russian military being indicted, but that's where it will end. Nobody there to listen in is key. He does not give a rip about US security, only his fame and fortune.

Another TDS libtard sock account? Come on mods! Check those IP addresses!

Russia, Russia, Russia...

lol

Tell us, "Oh great wizard" of worldly politics, what is your solution to dealing with adversary nations which you have already placed sanctions on.
I'll give you multiple choice:
A. Ignore the countries as if they don't exist.
B. Meet with their leaders to address significant issues.
C. Place all the possible sanctions on them and wait and if they don't cave-in.....then what?
D. War.
E. ________Enter your extremely unique solution.
Or, more likely, you just sit back and complain because the person in power, just isn't the one you wanted in.

Another TDS libtard sock account? Come on mods! Check those IP addresses!

Another reason why I am disappointed and embarrassed by Americans. Did you learn to insult strangers from Trump?? He's a pretty good teacher on this.

So it is just a coincidence that your username shows up days after someone else with an almost identical name and political views?

I was born at night, but it damn sure was not last night!

I also noted that said you were disappointed by Americans. Logically, that indicates you are not an American and have no skin in the game. Why not butt out?

The hacking was done under the Obama administration, he let it happen, he should be under investigation.
Biden: McConnell stopped Obama from calling out Russians

Although they probably should have arrested Trump right there on the campaign trail, I bet they had enough evidence.

Maybe one day this aspect of failing to deal with a whole group of traitors in time will be dealt with. The amount of damage the Trump syndicate is wreaking upon the whole world is enormous.

Putin has a well trained orange monkey. The Putin plan is to sew discourse in the US and among its allies. NATO is a big target for Putin and trump.

trump is throwing out wildly insane statement in order to cause confusion. When confronted with the issues....he denies he said it or he back peddles. By then the damage is usually done.

This man is not mentally stable....
I'll send you some tin foil.

What? And risk the Pee Tape coming out?
The fact that you lefties believe that is hilarious

Forum List

Back