Will The Moron-In-Chief Cancel The Upcoming Meet W/ Putin As He Should?

The Democratic National Committee has sued Russia, WikiLeaks, the Trump campaign, and a number of other individuals and organizations that the political party believes were affiliated with the now-infamous 2016 hack, whose perpetrators managed to spirit away internal research about then-candidate Donald Trump, as well as private e-mail and messages.

The operation to pilfer vast caches of data, much of which was then published by WikiLeaks, was believed to have been orchestrated by the highest levels of the Russian government.

"It’s pretty serious—it’s more than a shot over the bow, it’s a shot into the hull of the ship," David Bowker, a Washington DC, attorney, told Ars.

The lawsuit alleges that Russia, its GRU intelligence service, the Trump campaign, and various allies—including Donald Trump, Jr.—were all part of a "conspiracy" to "promote Donald Trump’s candidacy through illegal means." The president himself is not a named co-defendant.

"As stolen DNC information was strategically released into the public sphere, then-candidate Trump openly praised the illegal disseminations and encouraged Russia to continue its violations of US law through its ongoing hacking campaign against the Democratic party," the civil complaint, which was filed Friday in federal court in Manhattan, stated.

DNC lawyers say that the attack against the party began in June 2015, just weeks after Trump declared himself a candidate for president.

DNC sues Russia, WikiLeaks, Trump campaign associates, alleging conspiracy
/-----/ democRATs are pissed tha their illegal and unethical actions were exposed.
hysterical liberal.jpg

Russian leader Vladimir Putin: President Trump and I 'regularly talk over the phone'
  • Russian President Vladimir Putin and President Donald Trump talk "regularly," the Russian president told an Austrian news outlet ahead of his visit
  • Published 1:28 PM ET Tue, 5 June 2018
Putin: Trump and I 'regularly talk over the phone'

every highly qualified foreign policy expert who's given a lifetime of earnest work and certified expertise in international diplomacy knows nothing!

GTFO Trump has been preparing for this moment his whole life! :cuckoo:

“Do you know what? Putin’s fine, he’s fine, we’re all fine, we’re people. Will I be prepared? Totally prepared – I have been preparing for this stuff my whole life, they don’t say that.”

Trump says Putin is 'fine' ahead of one-on-one meeting

Boris Nemstov Plaza

Secretary of State Colin Powell told W, “but I still look in his eyes and I see K-G-B. Remember,” he added ominously, “there’s a reason he’s fluent in German.”

Vice President Dick Cheney felt the same way: Every time he saw Putin, he told people, “I think KGB, KGB, KGB.”

Here are 10 critics of Vladimir Putin who died violently or in suspicious ways

Joe Scarborough then asked Traitor Trump what he thought about the number of high-profile murders of journalists who have been critical of Putin. “He’s running his country, and at least he’s a leader, you know unlike what we have in this country,” Trump responded.
He is trying to bring Russia over to the alliance, moron. Of course he would talk to Putin a lot over leaders that are already allies.

Imagine if George W Bush went for a relaxed meeting with Osama Bin Laden right after 9/11...

Did I miss when Putin killed thousands of Americans on American soil?
Another who is controlled by their juvenile emotions. That one can't even make sense it's so fucked up.
Don’t be so hard on avatar. Mormons are home-schooled.
Home schooled kids at a high school level are smarter than public school college graduates.

Home schoolers are pretty much all smarter than you and your Democrat friends on here.

The Democratic National Committee has sued Russia, WikiLeaks, the Trump campaign, and a number of other individuals and organizations that the political party believes were affiliated with the now-infamous 2016 hack, whose perpetrators managed to spirit away internal research about then-candidate Donald Trump, as well as private e-mail and messages.

The operation to pilfer vast caches of data, much of which was then published by WikiLeaks, was believed to have been orchestrated by the highest levels of the Russian government.

"It’s pretty serious—it’s more than a shot over the bow, it’s a shot into the hull of the ship," David Bowker, a Washington DC, attorney, told Ars.

The lawsuit alleges that Russia, its GRU intelligence service, the Trump campaign, and various allies—including Donald Trump, Jr.—were all part of a "conspiracy" to "promote Donald Trump’s candidacy through illegal means." The president himself is not a named co-defendant.

"As stolen DNC information was strategically released into the public sphere, then-candidate Trump openly praised the illegal disseminations and encouraged Russia to continue its violations of US law through its ongoing hacking campaign against the Democratic party," the civil complaint, which was filed Friday in federal court in Manhattan, stated.

DNC lawyers say that the attack against the party began in June 2015, just weeks after Trump declared himself a candidate for president.

/-----/ democRATs are pissed tha their illegal and unethical actions were exposed.
View attachment 204691
She looks like Strzok did the other day.

"So funny! I just checked out Fake News CNN, for the first time in a long time (they are dying in the ratings), to see if they covered my takedown yesterday of Jim Acosta (actually a nice guy). They didn’t! But they did say I already lost in my meeting with Putin. Fake News

Remember, it was Little Jeff Z and his people, who are told exactly what to say, who said I could not win the election in that “there was no way to 270” (over & over again) in the Electoral College. I got 306! They were sooooo wrong in their election coverage. Still hurting!" - President Trump

That worthless asshole Obama took that despot Castro to a baseball game and gave the Iranian Mullahs barrels and barrels of cash so why shouldn't Trump have a summit meeting with Putin?

Trump is going in from a position of strength just having got NATO to increase spending and having the Justice Department indict Russians for interference so Putin will be his bitch.

Much different that when Obama was President and he was Putin bitch, isn't it? Or that joke of Crooked Hillary and her silly "reset button" bullshit after they gave her millions for the uranium deal.

Russian leader Vladimir Putin: President Trump and I 'regularly talk over the phone'
  • Russian President Vladimir Putin and President Donald Trump talk "regularly," the Russian president told an Austrian news outlet ahead of his visit

every highly qualified foreign policy expert who's given a lifetime of earnest work and certified expertise in international diplomacy knows nothing!

“Do you know what? Putin’s fine, he’s fine, we’re all fine, we’re people. Will I be prepared? Totally prepared – I have been preparing for this stuff my whole life, they don’t say that.”

Boris Nemstov Plaza

Secretary of State Colin Powell told W, “but I still look in his eyes and I see K-G-B. Remember,” he added ominously, “there’s a reason he’s fluent in German.”

Vice President Dick Cheney felt the same way: Every time he saw Putin, he told people, “I think KGB, KGB, KGB.”

Joe Scarborough then asked Traitor Trump what he thought about the number of high-profile murders of journalists who have been critical of Putin. “He’s running his country, and at least he’s a leader, you know unlike what we have in this country,” Trump responded.
So if I provide Clinton associates that have mysteriously died... Suddenly you'll want proof.

Fucking hypocrites.

And....

Boris Nemstov Plaza

Nice to see the hate flow, you do well.

Why would Trump miss the opportunities to create mass hysteria with the liberal left.
He plays them like a fiddle, and they fall for it every time
Somebody please pass the popcorn.
Yes, we get upset when the president works more on Russia’s behalf that his own country.

That’s how you can tell that we’re patriots.

Jay Rosen on twitter:

With three days of Putin summit coverage coming, I want you to watch for something. How reporters, pundits and anchors avoid mentioning or steer around the most basic fact there can be about this event, which is that we don't know WHY it is happening.

So, there’s a question: why is this meeting happening?

I believe, considering the outrage of the left, that there is only one acceptable response. I call on President Trump to launch a full nuclear strike on Russia immediately. Only Global Thermonuclear War will satisfy this outrage. Hit the button Trump. It really is the first nay answer.

Why would Trump miss the opportunities to create mass hysteria with the liberal left.
He plays them like a fiddle, and they fall for it every time
Somebody please pass the popcorn.
Yes, we get upset when the president works more on Russia’s behalf that his own country.

That’s how you can tell that we’re patriots.
When that actually happens please let me know. I will show concern.
But for now, it's just Trump playing in your head. :laughing0301:

This meeting must take place....Putin has a revision to the Putin-trump disinformation agenda. It is so crucial....trump is even blocking US intelligence.....maybe Putin is finally having Son's baby?

Will the Narcissist-in-Chief cancel the Putin sham to take his updated orders or will the Failure-in-Chief flip off the citizens of this Nation and continue to dance to Putin's tune, given these new indictments disclosing the massive evidence pointing to Russia's meddling in our 2016 National election?

In my opinion, only a valued ally of Russia would believe the president should meet with that manipulative KGB cum Autocrat under the current circumstances with the indictments. But does the Fool-in-Chief have the common sense God gave a pissant to understand that and do the right thing for his 'subjects'?

Nope, Trump is keeping his enemies close, something that the retard libs don't understand.

Forum List

Back