Will The Moron-In-Chief Cancel The Upcoming Meet W/ Putin As He Should?

Will the Narcissist-in-Chief cancel the Putin sham to take his updated orders or will the Failure-in-Chief flip off the citizens of this Nation and continue to dance to Putin's tune, given these new indictments disclosing the massive evidence pointing to Russia's meddling in our 2016 National election?

In my opinion, only a valued ally of Russia would believe the president should meet with that manipulative KGB cum Autocrat under the current circumstances with the indictments. But does the Fool-in-Chief have the common sense God gave a pissant to understand that and do the right thing for his 'subjects'?

the violations occurred under Obama, why didn't he do anything about them? oh, I forgot "tell Vladimir I will have more flexibility after the election"
the violations occurred under Obama, why didn't he do anything about them? oh, I forgot "tell Vladimir I will have more flexibility after the election"
You are correct that the attacks happened during Obama's tenure...just. But it didn't become apparent to all and sundry until yesterday on the 13th that the Russian military had made an all out attack on the US with our National election being the target. That realization hadn't hit home until July 25, 2016 when the FBI announced they were investigating the Russian cyber attack! So Obama was in office for another 6 months before the Clown took over!

Now Trump has been in office for 18 months, three quarters of the time since the FBI investigation of the attack began and THREE(3) times longer than Obama had to oversee the DOJ's investigation, and all Trump has claimed has been that Russia is blameless and throwing up barriers to impede the investigation. The question to be asking is what the fuck has the Asswipe-in-Chief been doing to get down to the bottom the Russian assault for the last 18 months other than obstruct the investigation and then apologize to Brother Vlad?

Obama's comment in 2012 has what bloody connection to the Russian attack in 2016 four years later? NOT A DAMN THING YOU IDIOT! Read the timeline of the circumstances here;
~~ 2016 Election Hacking Fast Facts - CNN ~~

What did Trump signal to Putin on Jul 23, 2016 when he said at a rally, "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,"? And then just hours later, bang! Action by Russia with the email blooming all over the internet? Read about it in the indictment of the Russian 12, Dupe! Oh, and enjoy another flagon of tHrump piss, lad!

and Obama tried to influence the election in Israel. Nothing new here, this has been going on for hundreds of years. BTW, Russians in Russia are not subject to US law, the indictments are a joke.

and Obama tried to influence the election in Israel. Nothing new here
Of course this is ridiculous, and the scope and degree of the Russian efforts in our 2016 election is brand new, here in the states.

bullshit. we have been trying to influence elections in other countries since 1776 and other countries have been trying to influence ours since then too.

not one of you on the left has been able to tell us exactly what the Russians did in 2016 and how many votes were changed as a direct result of Russian actions. What we do know is that the Hillary campaign cheated Bernie out of some primary wins and that the Hillary campaign paid for the fake Russian dossier and that the Russians paid bill Clinton 450K for a 20 minute speech, and that the Russians got 20% of our uranium through a deal brokered by Hillary and that Russians sent 145 million to the Clinton foundation-------any idea where that money is today?

Then why didn’t obama stop it?
Stop it...how? In case you haven't noticed, we're still trying to figure out how to stop it.

What Obama did - and this is all in the public record, so I suppose I am spoon-feeding you the news at this point - was to focus on securing our voting systems. And Obama waited until after the election for the strong public rebuke of the Russians, to avoid an appearance of untoward interference on his part.

Shall we compare that to Trump, who openly encouraged Russian hacking? Whose head of national security -- a foreign agent -- is now facing time in federal prison for lying about back door dealings to ease the sanctions? For whom congress had to pass a law to keep him from unilaterally easing sanctions on Russia?

to the OP

the moron in chief left office in January 2017.
Stop it...how? In case you haven't noticed, we're still trying to figure out how to stop it.

What Obama did - and this is all in the public record, so I suppose I am spoon-feeding you the news at this point - was to focus on securing our voting systems. And Obama waited until after the election for the strong public rebuke of the Russians, to avoid an appearance of untoward interference on his part.

Shall we compare that to Trump, who openly encouraged Russian hacking? Whose head of national security -- a foreign agent -- is now facing time in federal prison for lying about back door dealings to ease the sanctions? For whom congress had to pass a law to keep him from unilaterally easing sanctions on Russia?

did Rachel Madcow tell you all that? not a word of truth in it.

Really? Who was the CIC in 2016? In all of the eight years obummer was in office was he ever responsible for anything? He knew because it told Putin to knock it off! Big deal! He really thought Hillary would win! Trump had the entire democrat machine, the American Press, the Foreign press, all campaigning against him! And he won! The leftist press openly cried onstage, on camera the night of the election. They are much more complicit in trying to destroy fair and free elections than Russia will ever be!

In all of the eight years obummer was in office was he ever responsible for anything?
Again, you are invited to tell us what Obama should have done. Go on...

the JOB of president, that's what he should have done. Instead he did everything he could to denigrate this country and bring it to its knees while dividing its citizens on the bases or race, sex, age, religion, abortion, income, ethnicity, location, and every other demographic.

Worst president in history is too kind.

Will the Narcissist-in-Chief cancel the Putin sham to take his updated orders or will the Failure-in-Chief flip off the citizens of this Nation and continue to dance to Putin's tune, given these new indictments disclosing the massive evidence pointing to Russia's meddling in our 2016 National election?

In my opinion, only a valued ally of Russia would believe the president should meet with that manipulative KGB cum Autocrat under the current circumstances with the indictments. But does the Fool-in-Chief have the common sense God gave a pissant to understand that and do the right thing for his 'subjects'?

Trump is going to ask Uncle Vlad to flip 10-12 Democrat Senate seats

In all of the eight years obummer was in office was he ever responsible for anything?
The same damn thing you expect Trump to do, now what is that?
You really need to pay better attention when I post. Clearly I said the problem with Trump was not only his endorsement of the hacking, but his clear desire to remove the punishments for it.his party noticed, and passed a law to keep.h from doing it.

But you're cool with that.

the JOB of president, that's what he should have done.
Hmm, kind of a vague copout. Try again?

vague? not hardly, obozo the Kenyan messiah didn't even understand the job of POTUS. He wanted to be a celebrity. He also wanted to punish this country for slavery by bringing it to its knees and allowing it to be invaded by all kinds of haters and terrorists.

I don't have to try again, history is very clear on the failures of this incompetent POS.

The same damn thing you expect Trump to do, now what is that?
You really need to pay better attention when I post. Clearly I said the problem with Trump was not only his endorsement of the hacking, but his clear desire to remove the punishments for it.his party noticed, and passed a law to keep.h from doing it.

But you're cool with that.

the DNC got hacked because its security sucked, Hillary got hacked because she used an illegal unsecure server. The RNC did not get hacked because it had good security.

the hackers didn't care who won, they wanted to get us yelling and cursing at each other, and they succeeded.

tell us exactly how uncle vlad could do that. Can't wait for your answer.

tell us exactly how uncle vlad could do that. Can't wait for your answer.

Same way he flip those votes for Trump - a few Facebook ads and viola!

The Moron-In-Chief left office back in 2017.

Forum List

Back