Will The Moron-In-Chief Cancel The Upcoming Meet W/ Putin As He Should?

Will the Narcissist-in-Chief cancel the Putin sham to take his updated orders or will the Failure-in-Chief flip off the citizens of this Nation and continue to dance to Putin's tune, given these new indictments disclosing the massive evidence pointing to Russia's meddling in our 2016 National election?

In my opinion, only a valued ally of Russia would believe the president should meet with that manipulative KGB cum Autocrat under the current circumstances with the indictments. But does the Fool-in-Chief have the common sense God gave a pissant to understand that and do the right thing for his 'subjects'?

The Moron-In-Chief left office back in 2017.
Only to be replaced by something equally contemptible who will be replaced by something reprehensible..

Pres. Trump is making a smart move by meeting with Putin.

Russia should be one of our closest allies and valued trading partner.

It's just basic strategic and business common sense. .... :cool:

Agreed. THe libs can just choke on their own bile, as Trump improves relations with Russia.

Will the Narcissist-in-Chief cancel the Putin sham to take his updated orders or will the Failure-in-Chief flip off the citizens of this Nation and continue to dance to Putin's tune, given these new indictments disclosing the massive evidence pointing to Russia's meddling in our 2016 National election?

In my opinion, only a valued ally of Russia would believe the president should meet with that manipulative KGB cum Autocrat under the current circumstances with the indictments. But does the Fool-in-Chief have the common sense God gave a pissant to understand that and do the right thing for his 'subjects'?

Nope, Trump is keeping his enemies close, something that the retard libs don't understand.
Then why no Americans in his meeting with his Russian handler?

Why does there need to be?

the JOB of president, that's what he should have done.
Hmm, kind of a vague copout. Try again?

vague? not hardly, obozo the Kenyan messiah didn't even understand the job of POTUS. He wanted to be a celebrity. He also wanted to punish this country for slavery by bringing it to its knees and allowing it to be invaded by all kinds of haters and terrorists.

I don't have to try again, history is very clear on the failures of this incompetent POS.
Still no idea, eh? Gotcha.

What? And risk the Pee Tape coming out?

The "pee tape"?

That would be the appropriate thing to do, but Trump won't do it.

Why would that be appropriate?

That would be the appropriate thing to do, but Trump won't do it.

Why would that be appropriate?
Can't think of a single reason, eh?

the JOB of president, that's what he should have done.
Hmm, kind of a vague copout. Try again?

vague? not hardly, obozo the Kenyan messiah didn't even understand the job of POTUS. He wanted to be a celebrity. He also wanted to punish this country for slavery by bringing it to its knees and allowing it to be invaded by all kinds of haters and terrorists.

I don't have to try again, history is very clear on the failures of this incompetent POS.
Still no idea, eh? Gotcha.

You want me to describe the job of POTUS? I suggest you read the constitution or pick up a civics book.

The only moron is a moron like yourself, absent any accomplishment who takes shots at those doing worldly important deeds.

You want me to describe the job of POTUS?
No genius, I want you to tell us what should have been done.

And after that, you can explain to us how Trump is doing his job of protecting the us by denying the Russian meddling even happened. That should be funny.

Because neither Putin nor Trump can be trusted to well represent American interests.

Putin doesnt. Trump does. O never did nor did Bush .
That's nice.

It's reality not some depraved reprobate world that libs live in and yearn for.
That's nice. Get it all out. Here, bite down on this belt.

Because neither Putin nor Trump can be trusted to well represent American interests.

Putin doesnt. Trump does. O never did nor did Bush .
That's nice.

It's reality not some depraved reprobate world that libs live in and yearn for.
That's nice. Get it all out. Here, bite down on this belt.

Truth hurts.

Why the hell should he cancel it? Would you rather send Hillary with another reset button?

The left is so far off the deep end. Face it, Hillary is not anyone's president and the left does not get to control things.

I thought Hillary and the Dems loved Russia. They sure used to, at least until Putin made Obama look like a fool.

37188176_1792630600774622_1362910882434121728_n.jpg

Imagine if George W Bush went for a relaxed meeting with Osama Bin Laden right after 9/11...

Did I miss when Putin killed thousands of Americans on American soil?
Another who is controlled by their juvenile emotions. That one can't even make sense it's so fucked up.
Don’t be so hard on avatar. Mormons are home-schooled.

He is talking about you...

And I wish I was home schooled. I would have learned much more
Yes, because sister-wives are brainiacs.

Apparently you haven’t heard. We have a thing called books. And now we have something called the internet where you can learn things from experts around the world at your own pace

Forum List

Back