Will the left boycott Coca Cola?

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
The way they go on and on about how bad America is it wouldn't surprise me

Coke has caught the patriotic fever

patriotic-coke-cans-jpg.jpg

ATLANTA, Georgia (May 28, 2016)–The soda company’s new “I’m proud to be an American” limited edition red, white and blue cans honor members of the military and feature the American flag in their design.

Coca-Cola (CCE) is rolling out the new cans to celebrate its 75-year partnership with the United Service Organizations.

The cans and packs will be in stores through July 4th. The song lyric and patriotic design will be on 16-ounce cans as well as 12-ounce cans that come in 20, 24 and 35-packs.

Coca-Cola is the latest company to adopt USA-themed packaging. Anheuser-Busch even changed the name of “Budweiser” to “America” — the name change will last through the presidential election in November.

That's nice.

IF I could stand the taste, I'd buy a 6 pack

A 12-ounce can of regular Coke contains 39 grams of total sugar, which is about 9 1/3 teaspoons of sugar.

No one should drink pop, even diet. Only nice clean water.

A 12-ounce can of regular Coke contains 39 grams of total sugar, which is about 9 1/3 teaspoons of sugar.

I rarely drink pop, have it on hand for the grandkids.

Prefer a lemon flavored water with zero calories

I rarely drink pop, have it on hand for the grandkids.

Prefer a lemon flavored water with zero calories

Our kids would drink Mt Dew all day but their dentist warned me about too much, he even told me he can tell when a kid is drinking too much of it, he called it the Mt Dew smile

I'm surprised that the poster formerly known as Bi-Catfish doesn't know that the same people boycotting Target have a years long boycott against Coke.......mighty effective, eh?

Ahhh shaddup ya hairy backed ape and get back to "funnying" my comments I need the ratings

ATLANTA, Georgia (May 28, 2016)–The soda company’s new “I’m proud to be an American” limited edition red, white and blue cans honor members of the military and feature the American flag in their design.

Coca-Cola (CCE) is rolling out the new cans to celebrate its 75-year partnership with the United Service Organizations.

The cans and packs will be in stores through July 4th. The song lyric and patriotic design will be on 16-ounce cans as well as 12-ounce cans that come in 20, 24 and 35-packs.

Coca-Cola is the latest company to adopt USA-themed packaging. Anheuser-Busch even changed the name of “Budweiser” to “America” — the name change will last through the presidential election in November.

So tell us when you or the shyster served in the military

Same time your shysyer miserable excuse for a president did, Guano. Now go make a butt hurt thread. You're overdue

The Poster formerly known as Bi-Catfish likes to denigrate Veterans while pretending to know all about the military.

The Poster formerly known as Bi-Catfish likes to denigrate Veterans while pretending to know all about the military.

If I thought for one moment you and your other two clowns actually did serve you may have a point but given you and their penchant for lying your claims are dubious. Now run along, Hairy Back, and get to "funnying", it's all you're good for

and yet the shyster was too cowardly to join or was classified as low grade

Forum List

Back