Will the left boycott Coca Cola?

The way they go on and on about how bad America is it wouldn't surprise me

Coke has caught the patriotic fever

patriotic-coke-cans-jpg.jpg

ATLANTA, Georgia (May 28, 2016)–The soda company’s new “I’m proud to be an American” limited edition red, white and blue cans honor members of the military and feature the American flag in their design.

Coca-Cola (CCE) is rolling out the new cans to celebrate its 75-year partnership with the United Service Organizations.

The cans and packs will be in stores through July 4th. The song lyric and patriotic design will be on 16-ounce cans as well as 12-ounce cans that come in 20, 24 and 35-packs.

Coca-Cola is the latest company to adopt USA-themed packaging. Anheuser-Busch even changed the name of “Budweiser” to “America” — the name change will last through the presidential election in November.

I'm waiting for those new Bud cans.
The mayor of New York must be having a shit fit.
A 12-ounce can of regular Coke contains 39 grams of total sugar, which is about 9 1/3 teaspoons of sugar.

No one should drink pop, even diet. Only nice clean water.

I rarely drink pop, have it on hand for the grandkids.

Prefer a lemon flavored water with zero calories
I rarely drink pop,

pop? sounds like an ohio term
Western New York, too.

ATLANTA, Georgia (May 28, 2016)–The soda company’s new “I’m proud to be an American” limited edition red, white and blue cans honor members of the military and feature the American flag in their design.

Coca-Cola (CCE) is rolling out the new cans to celebrate its 75-year partnership with the United Service Organizations.

The cans and packs will be in stores through July 4th. The song lyric and patriotic design will be on 16-ounce cans as well as 12-ounce cans that come in 20, 24 and 35-packs.

Coca-Cola is the latest company to adopt USA-themed packaging. Anheuser-Busch even changed the name of “Budweiser” to “America” — the name change will last through the presidential election in November.

So tell us when you or the shyster served in the military
The Poster formerly known as Bi-Catfish likes to denigrate Veterans while pretending to know all about the military.
and yet the shyster was too cowardly to join or was classified as low grade
The Poster formerly known as Bi-Catfish would rather whine about being "picked on" and threaten to report veterans for pointing out her ignorance and lies.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
That's nice.

IF I could stand the taste, I'd buy a 6 pack

Easy marketing target. You guys are essy.

You think I buy pop because of the label?

:badgrin:
The Poster formerly known as Bi-Catfish seems to "think" that is vital.
she must have run off to bow to statues this morning
... only to find that last night you and your shit stain America hating prog buddies vandalized them last night.

Fuck off.

That's nice.

The Poster formerly known as Bi-Catfish seems to "think" that is vital.
she must have run off to bow to statues this morning
... only to find that last night you and your shit stain America hating prog buddies vandalized them last night.

Fuck off.
Still mad?

A 12-ounce can of regular Coke contains 39 grams of total sugar, which is about 9 1/3 teaspoons of sugar.

...and crunchy granola

That's nice.

No, obviously you buy it for the taste you can't stand! :badgrin: yes, that's it!

Where did I say I buy it? :cuckoo:

I only have soda on special occasions...

Trying to make this into a political slam dishonors the good intentions of sending millions of messages to our troups..
No, I see no reason for the left to boycott Coke..

I rarely drink pop, have it on hand for the grandkids.

Prefer a lemon flavored water with zero calories
I rarely drink pop,

pop? sounds like an ohio term

It a Great Lakes thing pop verses soda.

at various times in my life, I have referred to it as soda, pop, soda pop, and sody.

Depending on where I was, and what was used locally.

since trump

the Love for America is showing up everywhere

GO USA GO USA

Forum List

Back