Will the case against General Flynn be dropped? What will the left wingers and anti trumpets do?

Mueller charged Flynn with crimes he committed
What crimes? even Comey the clown said Flynn didn't lie...so again butt hole...what crimes?
d you happen to have a link t that claim about Comey saying Flynn did not lie to the FBI, in full context?

I've posted it twice today, look it up yourself.
Is it Byron York's article in the Washington Examiner???

Because that' what I found on it, and he lists no source names that I saw, and it did not say he ''testified'' under oath or anything, nor did he have the transcripts of this alleged testimony in his article or a link to what Comey actually said.....?

So if you are referring to any links that came from that article, it really didn't say much, nothing that could be verified, without the transcripts of the briefing....?

If you have an article with more info than that particular article with something more than hearsay, I would love to know....

just give me a heads up, and I can search for it myself....though I did not see it the first time I searched and found York's Wash. Examiner piece.... :dunno:

I think Flynn has already been "let off the hook" in return for testimony

Why would our president be worried?

If mueller had any intention to have Flynn testify he wouldn’t have pled Flynn to a crimen falsi.

Either that or he is completely incompetent

Explain. How do you know that Mueller hasn't found evidence that Flynn violated a criminal statute?

Martha Stewart went to jail for 5 Months
for “Lying to The FBI”

Not for anything she was accused of or Investigated for. Comey and Mueller did that.

No one has even processed an actual sentence for anyone yet.

Anyone in jail? Even awaiting sentence?

It’s just being used as leverage during the investigation.

Anyone that can produce a court document which is a matter of public record that shows an actual charge, be my guest

None of it can even stick.

If mueller had any intention to have Flynn testify he wouldn’t have pled Flynn to a crimen falsi.

what are you talking about idiota?

Flynn hasn't been sentenced.

and he won't be until he testifies against everyone he agreed to testify against.

but nice little rant. :thup:
It will be interesting to see what Flynn has to say

I marine right before the election in 2018

Explain. How do you know that Mueller hasn't found evidence that Flynn violated a criminal statute?
cause he hasn't charged him for one.

cause he hasn't charged him for one.

Laugh out loud. How many years did you work in Law Enforcement?

Forum List

Back