Will The Anti-Trump Faction Destroy The Republican Party From Within?

Trump wasn't a republican til he ran for office in 2016.

I've been one since I voted for Nixon in 1968
/-----/ I was a registered democRAT starting in 1972 and stayed one until Slick Willie disgraced the office. I had voted for Reagan and every Republican ever since.

I've probably been a Republican longer than you.

Well duh. I'm not a Republican.

and Trump is no Republican.

Do I care?

Why do you fuckers care what LETTER is after someone's name?

The Republican part is FUCKED UP right now. I don't want any part of Neo-Cons, RINOs, and greedy globalists. Fuck them ALL. Fuck all those "Republicans". They're worse than worthless, they're actually dangerous.

Then they got that dumb khunnt Ronna McDaniel in charge of the money, the one who sent out the "your subscription to our party has expired" letter - and the party goes right along with it, they don't care.

I don't want any part of that kinda shit. These so-called "Republicans" turn out to be gutless, spineless, self interested cowards, and I don't want any part of that either.

/-----/ I was a registered democRAT starting in 1972 and stayed one until Slick Willie disgraced the office. I had voted for Reagan and every Republican ever since.
you stayed a democt til slick willie disgraced the office, but voted for Reagan and all republicans since?

Slick willie was in office before Reagan?

Well duh. I'm not a Republican.

Do I care?

Why do you fuckers care what LETTER is after someone's name?

The Republican part is FUCKED UP right now. I don't want any part of Neo-Cons, RINOs, and greedy globalists. Fuck them ALL. Fuck all those "Republicans". They're worse than worthless, they're actually dangerous.

Then they got that dumb khunnt Ronna McDaniel in charge of the money, the one who sent out the "your subscription to our party has expired" letter - and the party goes right along with it, they don't care.

I don't want any part of that kinda shit. These so-called "Republicans" turn out to be gutless, spineless, self interested cowards, and I don't want any part of that either.
explaining why I'm not a 'leftard'.

you stayed a democt til slick willie disgraced the office, but voted for Reagan and all republicans since?

/----/ Sorry, I didn't say that the best way, I'm still on my fourth cup of coffee. What I'm saying is, I turned 18 in 1969 and I registered as a democRAT because I was a dumb idealistic kid. I voted for democrats in the next election, but over time I became more conservative. I voted for Reagan while still a democRAT and then GHWB. Slick Willie turned my stomach. I grew up in the south and knew corrupt democRAts just like him. We said Clinton was a County Commissioner with an incredibly lucky career. After MonicaGate, I switched to the GOP. BTW Reagan was originally a democRAT too.

There hasn't been a fiscal conservative in office SINCE I'VE BEEN ALIVE.

Reagan was no fiscal conservative, he borrowed more money than God
I'm thinking you've missed the point of the Republican Party your entire life. 😄 You've been a moron that long huh?

/——-/ Breaking news from LiberalPropagandaville
No - from the conservative echo chambers.

I despise liberals.

The Republicans are, in fact, engaged in a civil war, and while this delights liberals, that delight does not negate the reality of this civil war.

Good catch; I thought his comments very odd, but good to see the clarification.

Forum List

Back