Will someone please see to it that anti-Christian

Oh, and BTW, kindly provide some evidence that the CHRISTIAN church, i.e., the Christians of Christ and the disciples, or any of their followers, persecuted anyone.

The CATHOLIC church is not representative of the Christian church, and in no way resembles Christianity as practiced by the followers of Christ or Baptists today.

Okay......most churches that you speak of persecute women, because they won't let women have a position in the church.

Next?

Oh......Always a Bitch, you should re-read some of your posts against people who don't believe like you do.....I seem to remember some hate filled rhetoric against gays, pagans, etc.

Tell the truth bitch.

Oh, and BTW, kindly provide some evidence that the CHRISTIAN church, i.e., the Christians of Christ and the disciples, or any of their followers, persecuted anyone.

The CATHOLIC church is not representative of the Christian church, and in no way resembles Christianity as practiced by the followers of Christ or Baptists today.
Baba, you should know that playing that "their denomination, not mine" game just isn't impressive in this age of abortion clinic pipe bombs and your standard rhetoric regarding muslims.
Emo Phillips: "I was walking across a bridge one day and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off. So I ran over and said, "Stop! Don't do it!" "Why shouldn't I?" he said. "Well, there is so much to live for." "Like what?" "Well, are you religious?" He said yes. I said, "Me too! Are you Christian or Buddhist?" "Christian." "Me too! Are you Catholic or Protestant?" "Protestant." "Me too! Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?" "Baptist." "Wow, me too! Are you Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord?" "Baptist Church of God." "Me too! Are you Original Baptist Church of God or are you Reformed Baptist Church of God?" "Reformed Baptist Church of God." "Me too! Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1879, or are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915?" He said, "Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915." I said, "Die, heretic," and pushed him off. "

Well you can continue to compare us if you like, but I of course never made the comparison between myself and the martyrs.

Oh I KNOW, baba.. silly me.. After all.. XTIAN is the NEW ******.

:lol:

Okay......most churches that you speak of persecute women, because they won't let women have a position in the church.

Next?

Oh......Always a Bitch, you should re-read some of your posts against people who don't believe like you do.....I seem to remember some hate filled rhetoric against gays, pagans, etc.

Tell the truth bitch.

"Seeming to remember" is not the same as providing the truth, bitch. Find some hate-filled rhetoric against gays and pagans, moron.

Also provide some evidence that Christians (not Catholics) persecute women. Christ was a defender of women, and women were included in his closest circle. He appeared to women before he appeared to his disciples.

Women figure prominently and importantly in the OT as well.

But go ahead with your nonsense. It's humorous.

Emo Phillips: "I was walking across a bridge one day and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off. So I ran over and said, "Stop! Don't do it!" "Why shouldn't I?" he said. "Well, there is so much to live for." "Like what?" "Well, are you religious?" He said yes. I said, "Me too! Are you Christian or Buddhist?" "Christian." "Me too! Are you Catholic or Protestant?" "Protestant." "Me too! Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?" "Baptist." "Wow, me too! Are you Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord?" "Baptist Church of God." "Me too! Are you Original Baptist Church of God or are you Reformed Baptist Church of God?" "Reformed Baptist Church of God." "Me too! Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1879, or are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915?" He said, "Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915." I said, "Die, heretic," and pushed him off. "

:lol:

I think choosing an instrument of torture as a symbol for your religion is sick.

I'm always QUITE entertained by those who try to claim that scientific theories of origin are any more or less mythology than Creationism. The same amount of evidence exists to prove both theories.

Applying the rules of science to both theories, scientific theories of origin defy science's own laws. Creationism does not.

Just a thought.

The cross is used as a symbol of reverence. It represents and reminds us that Jesus went through the pain of crucifixion and death in order that we could be saved.

Jesus' death wasn't a horrific accident. It was God's plan, to save mankind. Nobody should forget that Jesus underwent torture and death, and the cross is a reminder to all.

I'm always QUITE entertained by those who try to claim that scientific theories of origin are any more or less mythology than Creationism. The same amount of evidence exists to prove both theories.

Applying the rules of science to both theories, scientific theories of origin defy science's own laws. Creationism does not.

Just a thought.

Then show me this evidence, Gunny. I'll call that challenge and raise you an Expanding Universe. Show me what other physical evidence there is of a biblical creation.

The cross is used as a symbol of reverence. It represents and reminds us that Jesus went through the pain of crucifixion and death in order that we could be saved.

Jesus' death wasn't a horrific accident. It was God's plan, to save mankind. Nobody should forget that Jesus underwent torture and death, and the cross is a reminder to all.

Hey.. as long as he didn't go through the maiming horror that is snarky comments on an internet message board...

oh I KNOW! the word Xylophone is PURE BLASPHEMY!

XERXES? Talk about a heretical dual cross abusing pagan motherfucker!

Except those aren't the words we use to define Christianity. When you insert an "x" into a word with Christ in it, it is a deragatory reference to Jesus and the crucifixion.

Ask a piggan. They'll tell you.

fred phelps
and his followers.

I'm always QUITE entertained by those who try to claim that scientific theories of origin are any more or less mythology than Creationism.
Scientific method = Mythology? Really? :cuckoo:

Time for you to come down off your high unicorn. :lol:

Chock full of lulz. :lol:

Just a thought.
Just a nice try at thought. ;)

Eve notice, the only proof I see of creationism is the myth itself? I still have yet to see anything in science that says some magical hand did it all.

Nor do you see anything in science that says anything else did it all.

Baba, WE ARE THE ONES WITH THE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE. Expanding Universe. Fossil Record. Geographic Time. ALL of these things are PHYSICAL EVIDENCE.

now, please.. show me your PHYSICAL EVIDENCE.

Forum List

Back