Will Sean Spicer quit in disgust or get fired as a sacrifice?

White House press secretaries in Republican administrations never last long. It's more hazardous than being a lobster fisherman.
What the hell is that shit in red?
I think it's a message from the moderator. I didn't put it there.

Oh sorry

It just made no sense to me
Just like what you post makes no sense.

Really? sorry to hear that

Which part don't you understand, maybe I can explain it to you?
After 3 years of your bullshit I doubt it.

The usual liberal fanatics express their usual hatred and wish for the destruction of everything Trump.

(yawn)

Have you watched Spicer as he is forced to lie for his boss?

First day when he lied about the biggest inauguration crowd ever
When he smirked as he was asked if the employment numbers are real now that Trump is reporting them
When he had to lie about the "limited role" Manafort played in the Trump campaign
When he had to lie about what quotation marks mean
When he lied and said wire tap means surveillance
When he said Trump never said Obama tapped his wires
The frequency, spontaneity and seeming irrelevance of Trump lies have no precedent in presidential politics, not Nixon, not Reagan, not Clinton, not Bush, and not Obama. Trump is truly a one of a kind. Trump seems to lie for the pure joy of it. Many president will lie at times to protect themselves or to accomplish some major political goal. However, many of the Trump lies serve little or no real purpose other than to make him look foolish. Why would a president lie about things that are public record or so easily proved false such as the electoral vote and popular vote?

Trump is simply a pathological liar.

Trump's lying is baffling

I see lying about crowd size because it hurts his ego....but why lie about the weather?
He lies about his health, height, weight ....because he is ashamed to admit he is old and fat
Enhancing one's self image is a common reason for lying. For a person like Trump who has been selling his image his whole life, that image is the most important thing in his life.

I think his compulsive lying is an innate trait of his personality aggravated by years of selling himself, his ideas, and his property developments.

Take a look at Donald Trump's favorite words, tremendous, amazing, classy, huge, terrific, and great. The chances are that any Trump person, activity, proposal, or idea will be described by Trump with one of these magic worlds.

Trump has always claimed to be a great deal maker but in reality he is a salesman and a good one. He has an incredible sense of understanding what his audience wants to hear and unlike many politicians he gives them exactly what they want. This is nothing new for Trump, he has been doing this all of his life.
He has never been held accountable for his lies....why should he stop?
He is a compulsive liar, possibly pathological. Compulsive liars have a need to embellish and exaggerate all they do. Nothing is ever just OK, it's tremendous. A crowd becomes a mob; hundreds become thousands.

Years ago when Trump was making presentations to investors in selling his projects, he was making outrageous claims just as he is today. I doubt that Trump really considers himself to be lying, just giving his audience what they want, just his opinion. This is deep rooted in his personality. He will never change. He can't. It's who he is.

Have you watched Spicer as he is forced to lie for his boss?

First day when he lied about the biggest inauguration crowd ever
When he smirked as he was asked if the employment numbers are real now that Trump is reporting them
When he had to lie about the "limited role" Manafort played in the Trump campaign
When he had to lie about what quotation marks mean
When he lied and said wire tap means surveillance
When he said Trump never said Obama tapped his wires
The frequency, spontaneity and seeming irrelevance of Trump lies have no precedent in presidential politics, not Nixon, not Reagan, not Clinton, not Bush, and not Obama. Trump is truly a one of a kind. Trump seems to lie for the pure joy of it. Many president will lie at times to protect themselves or to accomplish some major political goal. However, many of the Trump lies serve little or no real purpose other than to make him look foolish. Why would a president lie about things that are public record or so easily proved false such as the electoral vote and popular vote?

I see lying about crowd size because it hurts his ego....but why lie about the weather?
He lies about his health, height, weight ....because he is ashamed to admit he is old and fat
Enhancing one's self image is a common reason for lying. For a person like Trump who has been selling his image his whole life, that image is the most important thing in his life.

I think his compulsive lying is an innate trait of his personality aggravated by years of selling himself, his ideas, and his property developments.

Take a look at Donald Trump's favorite words, tremendous, amazing, classy, huge, terrific, and great. The chances are that any Trump person, activity, proposal, or idea will be described by Trump with one of these magic worlds.

Trump has always claimed to be a great deal maker but in reality he is a salesman and a good one. He has an incredible sense of understanding what his audience wants to hear and unlike many politicians he gives them exactly what they want. This is nothing new for Trump, he has been doing this all of his life.
He is a compulsive liar, possibly pathological. Compulsive liars have a need to embellish and exaggerate all they do. Nothing is ever just OK, it's tremendous. A crowd becomes a mob; hundreds become thousands.

Years ago when Trump was making presentations to investors in selling his projects, he was making outrageous claims just as he is today. I doubt that Trump really considers himself to be lying, just giving his audience what they want, just his opinion. This is deep rooted in his personality. He will never change. He can't. It's who he is.
Snake Oil Salesman

Snake Oil Salesman
Yep

Forum List

Back