Will Sean Spicer quit in disgust or get fired as a sacrifice?

I noticed Spicey was blinking more than usual the other day. Seemed to be a pattern to it. Three fast blinks, three slow blinks, three fast, and then about a second with no blinks. Does that mean anything?

His skin will toughen... He's doing fine.

If Sean Spicer is a Catholic....He spends a lot of time in Confession

Bless me father, for I have sinned, it has been 24 hours since my last Confession
I lied about the economy
I lied about Obama
I lied about crowd sizes
I lied about wire taps
I lied about England
I lied about Manafort's limited role
I lied to Mr Trump when I told him I believed him
I took the lords name in vain as soon as the Press Conference ended

Can I be saved Father?

Father: No son, you are going to Hell like all Trump supporters
:itsok:

Bless me father, for I have sinned, it has been 24 hours since my last Confession
I lied about the economy
I lied about Obama
I lied about crowd sizes
I lied about wire taps
I lied about England

Can I be saved Father?

Nope. Nancy Pelosi is Catholic and lying comes easy to her. She lies like most people crap. It's ugly and it stinks but the aftermath is a relief her.

The blessed Nancy Pelosi provided healthcare to 20 million Americans......Bless her sainted heart!

I noticed Spicey was blinking more than usual the other day. Seemed to be a pattern to it. Three fast blinks, three slow blinks, three fast, and then about a second with no blinks. Does that mean anything?

He is like a POW

But we know that Trump only likes those who were not captured

Sean is not long to this world
I feel sorry for anyone who has to cover for Trump. This poor guy has to make a fool of himself day after day defending Trump's wild tweets. Trump tweets are going to get crazier as he becomes more and more frustrated with the job.

When Trump was a businessman or a candidate, this stuff was soon forgotten but as president what he says lives on and it becomes policy.

What the president says is taken literally and it should be. However, what Trump is doing is destroying his creditably and that is a dangerous situation.

You can tell Liberals are Scared Shitless.
It's like watching rats scurry around on a sinking ship.
You can Smell The Desperation.

Thank you for letting us know OP that you soiled yourself.

• Gorsuch will be approved.
  • Spicer loves his job bitch slapping Evil Lying Liberals. How fun is that?
  • There is No Evidence of Russian Collusion.

Here are my instructions to you.

1. Leave the country.
  2. Go to a nation that practices Sharia Law.
  3. Then out yourselves to them.

Hope you know how to fly!
Sounds like someone ^ is trying to convince himself.

I lied about the economy
I lied about Obama
I lied about crowd sizes
I lied about wire taps
I lied about England

Can I be saved Father?

Nope. Nancy Pelosi is Catholic and lying comes easy to her. She lies like most people crap. It's ugly and it stinks but the aftermath is a relief her.

The blessed Nancy Pelosi provided healthcare to 20 million Americans......Bless her sainted heart!
20 million. Try 12....and insuring illegals doesn’t count.

And if you need government assistance to pay the premiums it's garbage. $1200/m... $15,000 deductible.....what insurance?

I lied about the economy
I lied about Obama
I lied about crowd sizes
I lied about wire taps
I lied about England

Can I be saved Father?

And if you need government assistance to pay the premiums it's garbage. $1200/m... $15,000 deductible.....what insurance?

Saint Nancy saved healthcare for 20 million Americans. She is a true follower of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. She is truly blessed and our nation is beholden to her

I lied about the economy
I lied about Obama
I lied about crowd sizes
I lied about wire taps
I lied about England

Can I be saved Father?

Saint Nancy saved healthcare for 20 million Americans. She is a true follower of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. She is truly blessed and our nation is beholden to her
Actually she is cursed because she has the blood of the unborn on her hands......but other than that.....and the constant bearing of false witness.....she should be good.

I lied about the economy
I lied about Obama
I lied about crowd sizes
I lied about wire taps
I lied about England

Can I be saved Father?

Actually she is cursed because she has the blood of the unborn on her hands......but other than that.....and the constant bearing of false witness.....she should be good.
The blessed Nancy Pelosi upholds the law of the land. Even Almighty God himself killed babies

The blessed Nancy Pelosi upholds the law of the land. Even Almighty God himself killed babies

I'll just take your advice.

Poor, poor Spicer
Being asked to "Take one for the team" on a daily basis

Most former Press Secretaries do well after their prestigious position

Spicer is a punch line on SNL and has the credibility of Baghdad Bob

Sean is not long to this world
The usual liberal fanatics express their usual hatred and wish for the destruction of everything Trump.

(yawn)

Have you watched Spicer as he is forced to lie for his boss?

First day when he lied about the biggest inauguration crowd ever
When he smirked as he was asked if the employment numbers are real now that Trump is reporting them
When he had to lie about the "limited role" Manafort played in the Trump campaign
When he had to lie about what quotation marks mean
When he lied and said wire tap means surveillance
When he said Trump never said Obama tapped his wires
The frequency, spontaneity and seeming irrelevance of Trump lies have no precedent in presidential politics, not Nixon, not Reagan, not Clinton, not Bush, and not Obama. Trump is truly a one of a kind. Trump seems to lie for the pure joy of it. Many president will lie at times to protect themselves or to accomplish some major political goal. However, many of the Trump lies serve little or no real purpose other than to make him look foolish. Why would a president lie about things that are public record or so easily proved false such as the electoral vote and popular vote?

Trump is simply a pathological liar.

For someone who has to defend Trump's tweets, it certainly could mean something more than dry eyes or sensitivity to bright lights.

You can tell Liberals are Scared Shitless.
It's like watching rats scurry around on a sinking ship.
You can Smell The Desperation.

Thank you for letting us know OP that you soiled yourself.

• Gorsuch will be approved.
  • Spicer loves his job bitch slapping Evil Lying Liberals. How fun is that?
  • There is No Evidence of Russian Collusion.

Here are my instructions to you.

1. Leave the country.
  2. Go to a nation that practices Sharia Law.
  3. Then out yourselves to them.

Hope you know how to fly!

We seem to be quite satisfied with the Trump Presidency so far

Don't say we didn't tell you so
me too, he's kicking ass and taking names. multi-tasker at its finest. thanks for thinking so as well. Immigration, regulations, jobs, and now healthcare in 57 days, OUTSTANDING!!!!!

Like us liberals predicted. Trump will dig a hole he can't get out of

It happened a lot faster than I expected
What hole are you referring to?

Forum List

Back