Will Republicans ever learn? Indiana governor to sign bill allowing business not to serve gays

[

Does the Indiana law prevent someone from using religion as a reason not to do business with a colored person?

Why does anyone need the government telling them who they have to associate with? Why don't you believe in freedom?

your freedom ends at the tip of my nose.

I'm going to bet that if a black business refused to serve whites, you'd be throwing a hissy fit.

get over it.

Nope, I wouldn't mind a bit. We already have black student organizations that don't admit whites. "Your nose" doesn't include being served by a business.

Anyone capable of committing logic can read what the bill says. The mayor is a moron who, like you, doesn't give a flip about the law.

you are struggling pudding......:banana::dance:

tumblr_n4ho5in14k1t4kgqto1_250.gif

we know what the answer is. pence saying it or not is irrelevant. and they're cowards, so why would they answer?

Pence is on the opposite side of you and your party.

Pence is defending civil liberty and the Bill of Rights, you demagogues are dedicated to eradicating both.

Pence is defending another BIG LIE. It is what Rightest thrive on, for the truth is there hidden agenda is out in the open for all reasonable and empathetic humans to see. The "restoration" is no different than the "big tent" and "compassionate conservative" fabrications - remember it's not what a Rightest says or writes, it's what they do.

Also, look at the commonality of those who support Pence, to the person they all lack compassion, empathy and are members of the Callous Conservative Coalition.

Yeah, we all lack compassion for Nazi queers who want to ram their lifestyle down our throats. Libturds, on the other hand, have compassion for ISIS savages who saw the heads off of anyone who refuses to submit to Islam.

Come on Republicans

I know you love to pander to your gay hating base. But are you ever going to learn?

Indiana Governor Mike Pence is ready to sign into law a bill allowing businesses to refuse service to gays for "religious reasons" . All this ten days before the NCAA Final Four comes to Indianapolis. So what was once an opportunity to show the country what a great location his state is for major events, now becomes a poster child for "We hate gays".
See how many Final Fours come back to Indianapolis. Superbowl? Forget it Mike

But at least you got to score points with your gay hating base

Republicans just can't help themselves.

Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers - CNN.com
I thought businesses were always right? I thought we all have the freedom to serve whom we want? we can't serve two masters can we? I personally don't have anything against gays, but this is land of the free enterprise. If i don't want them in my place or face, who are you to tell me I must?

This is what the Moon Bats want the state to do to you if you decline to cater a homosexual wedding:

ISIS-EXECUTIONS-2.jpg

[

It's true. If someone doesnt want to deal with Jews he wont get my business anyway. I'm not going to force someone to take my money. That's absurd. But libs are about absurd.

Turning down potential customers because they are Black, Jew, Queer, White, Christian, Muslim etc whatever is usually a bad business decision. I wouldn't recommend it unless they are hippies. Nobody would want to do business with smelly dirty hippies, would they?.

However, some people do not want to do business with other groups for various reasons and I would support their freedom to do it. I sure as hell don't want the government forcing them to do something they don't want to do. The government intrudes on our lives much to much already without telling who we have to associate with.

You're a racist! You just want to discriminate!

Anyone capable of committing logic can read what the bill says. The mayor is a moron who, like you, doesn't give a flip about the law.

Tyrant, you are a stupid fuck - it is what defines you.

"Holding on to anger is like holding onto a hot coal, it harms only he that is holding it." Lao Tzu from the Tao Te Ching

If you can't get the quote right, at least try to point to the right person...

You a wing nut ...

Is it their stock in trade, enabling weddings? Does that also involve making moral judgments? Does it involve some bizarre type of mercantile imperator? Just how offended can these alleged Christian wedding vendors get? What about servicing a Jewish affair? A Hindu wedding? An Appalachian sibling marriage?

Did Christ Himself invoke a prohibition, or are these bigots simply wrapping themselves in a thin veneer of righteousness for legal cover?

ROFLMNAO!

Is Judaism a deviation from sound human reasoning? If SO... How so?

(The Reader should know that the first person to use the word 'bigot', is demonstrated the definition of bigotry.)
Are you aware that

A) Homosexuality is not considered 'deviant' behavior by scientists who study human behavior. You, on the other hand are free to define homosexuality as you wish, but your anecdotal evidence should not be held as a hard truth, especially when it comes to denying American citizens their rights.

B) Homosexuality is not illegal and therefore is not a reason to deny others their rights.

In fact, let's be honest. You think homosexuality is just plain icky. Now, where on earth do you suppose any authority can be brought to bear to deny someone whose only offense is being 'icky' their rights as citizens?

You have no right to be served by a business. How many times do you numskulls have to be told that?

Tyrant, you are a stupid fuck - it is what defines you.

"Holding on to anger is like holding onto a hot coal, it harms only he that is holding it." Lao Tzu from the Tao Te Ching

If you can't get the quote right, at least try to point to the right person...

You a wing nut ...

ROFL! How ironic!

Forum List

Back