Will president Trump's jackbooted thugs go door to door searching for illegals?

Londoner

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2010
Will Trump send jackbooted thugs into every neighborhood searching for illegals and anyone else deemed anti-American?

Will Trump send jackbooted thugs into every neighborhood searching for illegals and anyone else deemed anti-American?

Would not surprise me! Adolf Trump is bringing back the old days of George Wallace. Actually, Trump is more dangerous than Wallace. He's clearly the most dangerous presidential candidate in my lifetime. Sad...

Seems to me the jackbooted thugs are the ones in the streets tonight. please give some examples of trump supporters disrupting anyones event? the left are nazis and you know that.

By the way, doesnt your nazi admin want to prosecute people for opposing the climate change hoax? Nazism is alive and well on the left, as you well know. You simply cant cite an example of anones event being disrupted by trump supporters.

Ann Coulter ‏@AnnCoulter 7m7 minutes ago

Can you image 100s of Trump supporters swarming a Sanders rally, engaging in mass violence & being referred to by the MSM as "protestors"?

Why not? We do the same for any other crime in this country. Just because you are doing dope inside your house doesn't mean the cops won't try to try you for it. Maybe we ought to buy illegals an iphone and watch the left defend their right to privacy as much they defend someone's right to come here illegally.

All I want to know is where I sign up for the Jack Booted Thug Brigade....
They say it's always best to get in at the ground floor...

ask loretta lynch, i imagine she is a nazi as she wants to use govt power to imprison people for opposing her.

160552-akdmnrhg.jpg

The History News Network writes of the forebears of Trump, that include not just Wallace and McCarthy, but Henry Ford, Father Charles Coughlin and Reverend Gerald L.K. Smith.

The New York Times writes that “every generation or so, at least one demagogue surfaces to fan” the flames of racism.

New York Times Compares Trump To Wallace, McCarthy | alan.com

Adolf Trump is a very scary dude. Actually, I think he's more like Hitler.

Didnt nazis murder alot of people? lets see, obamas nazi horde idolizies the systematic extermination of the unborn

All I want to know is where I sign up for the Jack Booted Thug Brigade....
They say it's always best to get in at the ground floor...

ask loretta lynch, i imagine she is a nazi as she wants to use govt power to imprison people for opposing her.

I think you're trying to sign me up with the wrong Jack Booted Thug Brigade.
And while my comment was somewhat tongue in cheek....

I dont want to join the jackbooted thug brigade

I don't like boots

can I just be in the thug brigade?
Sure, join loretta lynches thug brigade and march to kill the unborn and imprison people to disagree with her. she makes stalin seem like a nice person

Forum List

Back