Will president Trump's jackbooted thugs go door to door searching for illegals?

Will Trump send jackbooted thugs into every neighborhood searching for illegals and anyone else deemed anti-American?

All I want to know is where I sign up for the Jack Booted Thug Brigade....
They say it's always best to get in at the ground floor...

ask loretta lynch, i imagine she is a nazi as she wants to use govt power to imprison people for opposing her.

I think you're trying to sign me up with the wrong Jack Booted Thug Brigade.
And while my comment was somewhat tongue in cheek....
sorry, i may be mistaken but the only jackboots i see are in the streets tonight and in the obama admin

I dont want to join the jackbooted thug brigade

I don't like boots

can I just be in the thug brigade?
Sure, join loretta lynches thug brigade and march to kill the unborn and imprison people to disagree with her. she makes stalin seem like a nice person
8EPRfDG.png

Would be nice if we actuallt tried enforcing the law for once.

What "constitutional" laws are not being enforced?
Immigration law. If you could quit defending your nazi admin for a sec, lets just try enforcing existing law.

How are "immigration laws" not being enforced?
employers arent being fined for hiring illegals and we arent securing the border. loreeta lynch is a jackboot, i know you agree with me

Will Trump send jackbooted thugs into every neighborhood searching for illegals and anyone else deemed anti-American?

ask loretta lynch, i imagine she is a nazi as she wants to use govt power to imprison people for opposing her.

sorry, i may be mistaken but the only jackboots i see are in the streets tonight and in the obama admin

And I see that as a problem....as in it's time to up the anti with these BLM dickheads.

I dont want to join the jackbooted thug brigade

I don't like boots

can I just be in the thug brigade?
Sure, join loretta lynches thug brigade and march to kill the unborn and imprison people to disagree with her. she makes stalin seem like a nice person
8EPRfDG.png
nazis and stalinists do enjoy exterminating large groups of people. whan some jackass accuses trump supporters of being jackboots, even though they disrupt no nes events, it riles me. its a liberal sacrament oexterminate the unborn.

And I see that as a problem....as in it's time to up the anti with these BLM dickheads.
I think even lakota would call them loretta lynch jackboots. Here is the bottom line, trump supporters disrupt no ones events.

How are "immigration laws" not being enforced?

He pulled the border patrol off Federal lands, wide open spots in Texas. He put them running daycare for the 50K per month coming by train. Mothers raped and pushed over border with kids. Mexico knows nothing. Catch and release (court date two years out) like fishing for bass. You must come legally or get deported. Commie playbook, overwhelm the system.

I think even lakota would call them loretta lynch jackboots. Here is the bottom line, trump supporters disrupt no ones events.

History proves that Jews learned the hard way the cost of not disrupting Hitler's events before he rose to power. Maybe if Jews had been more proactive - the German people wouldn't have been so passive and allowed Hitler to rise to power.

You leftist are some of the slimiest in this country. you see these protesters trying to shut down other peoples freedom to hear from someone who is running for President. and you sit here and accuse trump of having jackboots. You idiots actually think this is going to help you with how Obama has nearly killed the Democrat party from acting like a thug the whole eight years in office. all you're doing is HELPING in electing a republican and I hope drive more people away from the nasty slimy party calling themselves the, Democrat party

Forum List

Back