Will Obama Use Ebola Threat To Impose Martial Law?

Obama hates the Military, need more proof. I bet there are personal from every branch and every base, sent to be infected.

I can hear Obama laughing as our military is destroyed by ebola.

He's calling up the troops, what are they going to shoot the infected?

What's the point, Barry?

Will Obama use Ebola threat to impose Martial Law in the USA?

For your own good

Just wait until Ebola can be spread through the air. They euthanized the monkeys infected with an airborne strain. Obama will certainly do the same to humans.

Some of you people are truly nuts.

For a board that is loaded with wacko RWs, this thread is just incredible.

Get a frikken grip, turn off Fox or where ever you are getting these vile and stupid ideas and try thinking for yourselves.

Or maybe you should stop thinking cuz this is some really sick stuff you're coming up with.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I'm not going into this Martial Law thing......This is a deadly virus. It is spreading and we are sending our people right into the area..........

We are risking exposure to our troops by sending them there............This is a CDC matter and World Health Org matter to try and stop the spread. They are trained to do this............

If we are only dropping supplies in CLEAR SAFE ZONES then my hair doesn't stand up as much on the potential exposure to our troops.
My understanding is, we're putting "boots on the ground" at ground zero for a deadly disease with no known, proven cure. Of course, the troops being sent there are in danger...but it is not an enemy that can be seen or fought against. Count on more, many more, US citizens infected with this scourge to be brought back to the US. Only in this way can we be assured that this horrendous disease will be introduced into the population.
Which is the liberal plan all along.

No guessing with you, huh? Special.
What better excuse to impose martial law against the American public than protecting us from a highly infectious disease? Obama hasn't had his fill of free golf and he hates the Clinton's anyway.

I'm not going into this Martial Law thing......This is a deadly virus. It is spreading and we are sending our people right into the area..........

We are risking exposure to our troops by sending them there............This is a CDC matter and World Health Org matter to try and stop the spread. They are trained to do this............

If we are only dropping supplies in CLEAR SAFE ZONES then my hair doesn't stand up as much on the potential exposure to our troops.
My understanding is, we're putting "boots on the ground" at ground zero for a deadly disease with no known, proven cure. Of course, the troops being sent there are in danger...but it is not an enemy that can be seen or fought against. Count on more, many more, US citizens infected with this scourge to be brought back to the US. Only in this way can we be assured that this horrendous disease will be introduced into the population.
Which is the liberal plan all along.

No guessing with you, huh? Special.
What better excuse to impose martial law against the American public than protecting us from a highly infectious disease? Obama hasn't had his fill of free golf and he hates the Clinton's anyway.
Because it's not going to happen you loon.

What's the point, Barry?

For your own good

Just wait until Ebola can be spread through the air. They euthanized the monkeys infected with an airborne strain. Obama will certainly do the same to humans.
I can't wait..it will only be rightwingers right

What's the point, Barry?

For your own good

There's your proof folks.

What's the point, Barry?

For your own good

^^^ The heart of a human hating Prog on display ^^^

Liberals laughed when Bush sent troops to fight the WOT because they're were fighting an ideology, but they are cheering their Messiah because he sending troops to battle a Level IV virus.

Well gotta get some use out of his FEMA Camps, don't-cha-know........

I suspect Republicans believe Ebola is really mean little demons and if you prayed, you would be "spared".

What's the point, Barry?

For your own good

^^^ The heart of a human hating Prog on display ^^^
Thats why you will be going to the fema camps. They where made for this. adios!

I suspect Republicans believe Ebola is really mean little demons and if you prayed, you would be "spared".

Obama is sending troops to fight Ebola over there so we won't have to fight it over here, amiright?

Bottom line. This isn't a fing game over there..........There is a risk, and I'd like to know how that risk to our people is being minimized.

obama doesn't want martial law. That would mean some kind of imposed order. obama might want street rioting but he wouldn't do anything to stop it.

Forum List

Back